Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 7:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Offroad,

Okay, I'm an American who knows something about Canada. Canada is the only country in recent history to surrender to the French.

(don't get your touk in a wad. I'm married to a Canadian. Lovely people and great beer. [:D])
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The only thing wrong with Canada, is all the damn Canadians.  (especially the frogs)

My, that's an Awfully LONG undefended border you have there.  And you all disarmed, how very INTERESTING!
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Armed Scientist:
I mean dude, gravy on french fries, that's just wrong
View Quote

Hey...gravy makes everything better!

hehe

medcop
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Actually....I like gravy on French Fries.

Uh Oh....does this mean I am turning Canadinezes??????

BTW Offroad, don't take it personnally.  These attacks are aimed more towards one individual than the whole country.

Sgtar15
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/pc-crash.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:11:39 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread hasnt been locked down yet?  Woo Hoo!  I got another post in...

Better watch it Boris!  Flying the Canadian flag upside down might make Striker angry!

Striker, have a Molson and lighten up 'eh?  

I clarified in my last statement that I meant no disrespect to the great nation of Canada whom I perceive to be our allies... The flag was meant to represent Scarecrow's warped perception of Canada in his own mind, not the acutal current state of Canada.

Sorry dude, I was just exercising my 1st ammendment rights and think I had a right to post it.

But then again, somebody higher up trusts your judgement enough to allow you to be a moderator.

M.

Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:26:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Canada is STILL an Engligh territory (even though you don't know it). That's why the PM kisses the Queen's hiney and Ontairo runs a  newspaper  called The London Free Press.
But I really have no reason to knock Canada, so I won't.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:32:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I have been following this thread with utter dismay. Though I understand that some people have a slight problem with Scarecrow at times, I do not believe this justifies the behavior shown here. His show of patriotism has been met with blatant racism and indignation against a country and a people. This is clearly an unwarranted and unjustified attack on ALL of us Canadians on this discussion forum.

While I am not completely surprised (I have been following this group for years and lord knows I have been witness to many Bubbas on this site) I am surprised by some of the Senior members who have posted and have shown their roots…they have certainly lost much of the respect that I had for them.

Since I harbor no ill feelings towards Americans or their country I will not lower myself to the standards defined here in this discussion. Reading this topic as a whole though leaves little doubt in my mind that the ignorance and arrogance shown here typifies why Americans are not the most beloved people on our globe.

To the Mods on this Forum: I find it interesting that you most often intervene when someone in annoying you rather than when racism and bigotry rears it ugly head. I have witnessed several topics in the recent past when a people or a country has been subjected to this behavior without correction on your part. Since I do not believe that this discussion is contributing to a positive exchange I ask that you do your job and lock this topic.

May God bless you ALL

Fis_Prod
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:35:45 AM EDT
[#9]
ok i'm gonna respond to what a lot of people have been saying.

you (americans) don't like french canadains.
neither do we. they want special rights, we just laugh at em, but the gov gives them the rights anyway.

our beer is weak.
ok, you don't have 2 men dedicated to the celebration of your beer. bob and doug mackenzie... rent "strange brew" and you might understand. it's hilarious

we have a long undefended border.
it's non undefended (wink wink)

we as a counrty are unarmed
wrong. i have 3 guns in my house right now. my best friends dad has a good working pump shotty. lots of people in canada have guns, unlike you goofs which let the government make you register your guns, we don't have to. true i can't carry concealed, but i can carry anything else that pops into my head. we don't have that amny violent confrotations.

we never surrendered to the french.
(cough cough) VIETNAM!!! (COUGH COUGH)
wo surrendered to who, you don't like to talk about that do you got whipped by some 75 lb little yellow person, (i could have them worse so don't complian)

gravy on french fries with cheese is f*cking yummy! if you don't like it, well i don't like string beans so, not everybody likes every type of food.

i'm not taking this personally, i'm defending the GREAT name of my country.

wanna piss us (canada) off? make fun of our flag. if i posted a disfigured pic of the american flag, bullets would be coming my way.

i think i've shot down everything you've said.

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:38:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I also don't understand how A3kid seems to follow Ed Avilas Sr around so closely.

[size=3]It's time to get off the tit kid![/size=3]
View Quote

Keep it up Getsome - and I'll tell Ed on you.

On a more honest note though, I've had the
privelege of getting to know several members
here through emails or phone conversations, and
some, Ed included, I now consider good friends.
There's nothing more to it than that.  I can do
quite well on my own, thank you!

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey, thought I'd come there and buy some communist cigars, you guys are still doing buisness with commie's right? P.S. Your beer sucks. Have a muck luck day, and God is, has and always will bless the U.S.A. I really do buy you cigars though.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:09:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Canadianese.
1/4 French, 1/4 Indian, 1/4 British,1/4 Moose
View Quote

Hmmmm.

That "1/4 moose" part has me envisioning some WEIRD things.

[}:D]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top