Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Guy: Hey baby, do you know the difference between my dick and a chicken leg?

Girl: No, What?

Guy: Do you want to go on a picnic?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
*walk up to random woman*

So I see you came dressed as the girl of my dreams!

*short pause*

Just kidding, you look like a whore!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Ever ever blow Tanerite?

Want to?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Many, many ARFCOMMERS are going to burn in Hell when they die.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Looking at the ones on the first page, I'd say the posters of said comments don't get much poon if they are even half serious about them.

The BEST pickup line is a smile and the word "Hi."

Then make small talk, ideally complimenting either the woman on her appearances or a small item she's wearing.

Flirt a little (isn't complicated or difficult) then ask for an email address or phone number after saying something along the lines of "You seem like a really interesting person.  I'd like to learn more about you.  Do you have a phone number or email address?  Maybe we can meet for a half hour for coffee or ice cream sometime."

That's the thumbnail sketch.

If you want the full deal program, buy the book "How to Succeed with Women."  If you're not getting as much as nookie as you'd like, spend $25 on this book.  You'll be "the man" if you learn and apply the principles it outlines.  Even if you're just an average guy - hell, even if you're in a wheelchair, apply those principles and techniques and you'll be dating ladies with model qualities if that's your thing.

Unfortunately, I learned that a lot of those total hotties are either gold diggers, ditzes or prozac poppers.  Or they have eating disorders.  

I certainly wish I had known about that book in my college years...  But I've made up for some of that lost time these last six or seven years.  

John

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#6]
www.ihatemen.com/pickuplines.htm

Personal favorite:

Me: Do you have any Norwegian in you?
Girl: No.
Me: Would you like some?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Looking at the ones on the first page, I'd say the posters of said comments don't get much poon if they are even half serious about them.

The BEST pickup line is a smile and the word "Hi."

Then make small talk, ideally complimenting either the woman on her appearances or a small item she's wearing.

Flirt a little (isn't complicated or difficult) then ask for an email address or phone number after saying something along the lines of "You seem like a really interesting person.  I'd like to learn more about you.  Do you have a phone number or email address?  Maybe we can meet for a half hour for coffee or ice cream sometime."

That's the thumbnail sketch.

If you want the full deal program, buy the book "How to Succeed with Women."  If you're not getting as much as nookie as you'd like, spend $25 on this book.  You'll be "the man" if you learn and apply the principles it outlines.  Even if you're just an average guy - hell, even if you're in a wheelchair, apply those principles and techniques and you'll be dating ladies with model qualities if that's your thing.

Unfortunately, I learned that a lot of those total hotties are either gold diggers, ditzes or prozac poppers.  Or they have eating disorders.  

I certainly wish I had known about that book in my college years...  But I've made up for some of that lost time these last six or seven years.  

John

Yeah but that's not FUNNY!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Well ?..... It's not going to suck itself.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Want to dance ?
No.
Well then, I guess a blowjob is outta the question.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Wanna play Army?

I'll lay down and you can blow the hell out of me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#11]
You gotta lick it for me to stick it,
If you don't I won't
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Walk up to girl at party...

Me: "I can guess the day you were born and be within three days of the correct day, just by feeling your breasts."

Her (suspiciously) : "Cannot."

Me: "Can, too"

Her friend encourage her to give it a go.

Feel both breasts for a while, then the left one, then the right, then both again, and say "Wednesday!"
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Me: "I can guess the day you were born and be within three days of the correct day, just by feeling your breasts."

Feel both breasts for a while, then the left one, then the right, then both again, and say "Wednesday!"

*writes down*
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I could of used these just about 20 minutes ago.

I went to CVS and there was a hottie filling shelves.  I asked her "Do you know umm where the ummm dishwashing ummm detergent would be by any chance?"

Then she showed me.  Then she took my items at the register but all I asked her then was for a pack of marlboros.  The only time I can hit on girl is when my subconscious takes over and I do it before I notice.

Oh and I made an ass walking out by walking directly into the door and spilling my bag of items all over the floor.  LOL.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:10:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Many, many ARFCOMMERS are going to burn in Hell when they die.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#16]
"I'd eat a mile of your shit just to sniff your asshole".

Best part is, you know you got a keeper on your hands if she smiles and laughs about it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
"Is your name 'Anne'?"; "HEY 'Heather'! How have you been?"; "Is your name 'Heidi'?" You look JUST like this girl I know...is that YOU 'Diana'?" ;Is your name "Kathy?" ; "OMG!! 'KELLY'! How've you been?" THERE you are 'Steph'!" and on and on...

ONE of these days, somebody is going to guess right.

Hey Dawn is that you???????? Wanna have buttsexxor?

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Sure I love you....Now roll over!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#19]
If I told me that you have a sexy body, would I hold you against yourself?

or something.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#20]
That shirt looks very becoming on you, of course if i were on you id becoming to.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:34:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*writes down*

ohh i so gotta try that the next party im at
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I need a good laugh, or at least some lines to try out this weekend.

Lets hear some lines the ladies will like.

The classiest line I have ever heard.

"I like peanut butter....wanna f*ck??"

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Hey sweety....
Wanna go in-halves on a bastard???

and the other one is......

Hey how do you like your egg???? pause.............Scrambled?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:00:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Excuse me, I am about to go masturbate and needed a name to go with the face.

Your parents must be retarded, because you're special
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#26]
You have beautiful blond hair.......but why did you dye the roots brown?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#27]
these never seem to work

"I just shit my pants. Can I get into yours?"
"if you were a booger,i'd pick you first!"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top