User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:09:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
my wife is a zumba instructor,  a couple years ago she tricked me into attending a class in las vegas with some famous zumba instructor on the premise there'd be strippers working out in the class.

she was right about the strippers, there were several off duty strippers in the class, but it didn't matter,  by 30 minutes in I was praying for death.  

with that many womenz in the class you cant slack off, but they were pretty spirited, and it almost killed me. I didn't walk right for a couple days.

this looks like a beginner class.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:14:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd rather listen to the song and not watch the video.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:49:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No one wants a round house to the face when she is wearing those bad boys.

Chick on the left in the green shirt was slackin.
View Quote

Yeah that girl in green was barely trying the whole time.    The one leading the class looks like she would be fun.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:47:43 AM EDT
[#5]
There's another hottie eclipsed behind the pink ham planet.
You can see more of her in this one.  
Also, running in place and that blonde.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top