User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My backup gun is the same as my primary.  I carry a matched set of S&W 4586TSWs in a Ted Blocker double shoulder rig.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=22924

Haha, thats awesome. You ever shoot both at the same time? Dual wielding would be awesome. For target shooting at least.

Just for the fun of it, not seriously.  I didn't do too badly at seven yards, really not practical beyond that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:07:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/HardShell/RWB%20-%20Handguns/DSC00977.jpg

The one in the middle, after trying all three in the picture (and then some).

All day, every day - so flat and light you forget it's even there...

Is that the .380 or the .32?

That's an old pic, so that may actually be the .32...  

If so, it has since been replaced with the .380 (not sure I even have a pic of it ) which I carry everyday in a Hedley pocket holster.

I still have the .32 (never gave me any problems, either) and my wife uses it when we have to go to a formal event and she has to carry one of those dinky little formal purses (instead of her usual Galco gun-purse and S&W ).  I plan to sell/trade it & get a second P3AT as soon as she's put enough rounds through mine to feel comfortable with it instead of the .32 (which she is quite competent with).
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:11:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
... If so, it has since been replaced with the .380 (not sure I even have a pic of it ) which I carry everyday in a Hedley pocket holster...

Found one - holster, spare carrier, and all...

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#5]
This is what I ended up with for my new BUG.

The 642 will fill a role between my primary weapon, the GLOCK 19, and my deep concealment pistol, the Kel-Tec P-32. Part of me says I'm crazy for buying the revolver instead of a Kahr, but something about these little guns just seems "right."

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/glocker199/jj.jpg

The 642 will fill a role between my primary weapon, the GLOCK 19, and my deep concealment pistol, the Kel-Tec P-32. Part of me says I'm crazy for buying the revolver instead of a Kahr, but something about these little guns just seems "right."

IMHO for the cost, it's an excellent choice. S&W will sell a shitload of these. At 15 ounces (unloaded) and with the Speer Gold Dot 135gr. +P HPs this is an excellent choice in a low profile concealment gun. For about $12 an Uncle Mike's pocket holster works great and doesn't print. When I carry it like this in my right jeans pocket I can barely tell it's there.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/glocker199/jj.jpg

IMHO for the cost, it's an excellent choice. S&W will sell a shitload of these. At 15 ounces (unloaded) and with the Speer Gold Dot 135gr. +P HPs this is an excellent choice in a low profile concealment gun. For about $12 an Uncle Mike's pocket holster works great and doesn't print. When I carry it like this in my right jeans pocket I can barely tell it's there.

My thinking and choices exactly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top