Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:29:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Your lezbo P2 is all mines
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:29:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I swear that lawyers are the primary force behind gay marriage because it is going to lead to all sorts of fucked up divorce cases and custody cases.  Now swing set is going to tell me that I'm wrong.

I wonder when we'll see the first gay marriage among mafiosi so they can't testify about each other.

so they can go to prison for and get some real luvin from Jayquan on the downlow?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
My roommates are saving up for this, wanted my sperm but no freakin' way would I ever do something like that. Fuggin' fuhgeddabowdit!

Above jpg is correct, they ain't lipstick lesbians like in Dear Penthouse Letters.....

Give them my card, will ya?

So when the relationship goes mammaries vertical, social services can come after you for child support?  

Works for me.  What makes you think I wouldn't be paying child support all along anyway?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I love Lesbians, we have something in common.

Danny
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is the worst lesbian thread ever

It's actually interesting from a legal perspective.  Who has more rights –– who has ANY rights –– the woman whose ___ a baby got pushed out of, or the woman who is genetically related to the baby?  Was one merely an "egg donor"?  Was one merely a "host"?

Yea it really is. Normally you would think rights would go to the genetic parent since they are in the picture.

Yup.  But the thing is, normally, you never know who the father is until you've done DNA testing –– but the docs ALWAYS know whose ____ the baby emerged from.  Hence all the paternity suits, and the noticeable lack of maternity suits.

Florida's statutes just kinda assumed that the woman who popped the sprog was the "mother".
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top