BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:54:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What does her being a lesbian have to do with the price of rice?

Some folks believe that sexual deviants have no business being police officers, I suppose.

Fair enough, except that she's not a sexual deviant.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Frankly, it makes it funny.

Same as if she had been a furry.

Same as if she had had a pit-bull pet with her.

What, are you on some campaign to be a mod or something?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#4]
She looks normal in her RE ad online:

KACHINA MCALEXANDER    LAKEWOOD , CO

Bio:
Hello, my name is Kachina McAlexander. I am an associte broker with Sterling Real Estate. if you like my current listing that you viewed on yourhub, please contact me at 720-275-9952 for more information. You can also check out my website The exclusivehome.com for more community information. Thank you for your time.

K. McAlexander
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Some folks believe that sexual deviants have no business being police officers, I suppose.

Normal sex is defined as "heterosexual" sex.

Others are "deviations" from the "normal", therefore "deviant".

That's a fact.

Technically, you'd have to acknowledge that she'd had sex with someone before you could make a ruling.  I saw the pic.  I think it's too early to tell.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you read the OP, or are you just basking in your "open-mindedness" and staring down at us, the great unwashed?

From the OP,
"Adams County court records show that on June 6, 2006, authorities charged McAlexander with prohibited use of a weapon, a class 2 misdemeanor, and reckless endangerment, a class 3 misdemeanor, after she shot up her basement walls and television in the basement of her house.

Court testimony said that on that date, McAlexander summoned her girlfriend to her home to pick up her belongings. When the woman showed up, she found a suicide note on the front door, the testimony said.

The woman called the Adams County Sheriff's Department, and when deputies entered the home, they found McAlexander alive but lying down in the basement. They also discovered that McAlexander had fired several shots from a semiautomatic handgun into the walls and the television.

A county-court judge acquitted McAlexander, stating that no reasonable jury would find her actions sufficient for a conviction."

I don't know where you work, but this would be enough to get your average white dude the fired or his security clearance revoked.  Suicidial ideations, anyone?

ETA: I don't give a damn if she performs in a personal donkey show in her off-time, as far as her personal predilictions go.  What I have concern is the seeming lack of emotional control that suicidial ideations, and messy personal issues suggest.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh christ, here we go..

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Apparently they didn't use a cover officer to return fire after the taser failed.

+1 always cover less lethal with lethal.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That's a fact.

Deviant is almost always used pejoratively, so when I say "she's not a sexual deviant" it's the equivalent of saying "She's not doing anything wrong, in that regard".

If we're just talking about statistical norms (which I suppose you are), then sure. She's a deviant. Statistically, more people live outside of Texas than in Texas. Living in Texas is a deviation from the norm, therefore making it's residents deviant.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well if you have to know...  When lesbians become LEOs then price of rice from China remains static for about 10 months.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

ETA: I don't give a damn if she performs in a personal donkey show in her off-time, as far as her personal predilictions go.  What I have concern is the seeming lack of emotional control that suicidial ideations, and messy personal issues suggest.

Yes you do, or you wouldn't have responded to me.

The title should more appropriately read "Denver LEO has Shoot-out With 3 South Dakota LEO's". But it doesn't, because somebody (not naming any names) is inferring meaning where none exists.

"Gun owner and 2A supporter molests child". Relevant?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well if you have to know...  When lesbians become LEOs then price of rice from China remains static for about 10 months.  

Now, if I would only known that BEFORE I lost all my money on speculative rice trading derivitives...thanks for nothing, ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It makes it more grabby.

My e-penis is directly proportional to the # of views my threads receive.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It makes it more grabby.

My e-penis is directly proportional to the # of views my threads receive.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In South Dakota, Colorado lesbians shoot at you.

Well played sir!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#16]
...  "she instinctively returned fire" ... Sure she did.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#17]
"Only military and police should have guns."

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Obviously we should ban guns from cops.

At some point police will be issued a sidearm and ammo at the start of their shift and then turn them in at the end of their shift.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:30:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I am ashamed that my SD LEO's didn't put the crazy bitch in a body bag.

Amazing she fired 10 rounds at multiple LEOs from Tazer distance and was not completely ventilated. In most cases just touching the gun would warrant a complete bullet hosedown.

She also fired 10 rounds from tazer distance and hit no one.

There is more to the story than the article makes clear.

Can being tazed cause you to uncontrollably and repeatedly discharge a firearm?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:31:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Unrelated question...?

Should we consider people who wait until marriage to have sex "deviants?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#22]
and hey who among us hasn't shot up the tv and the basement?

Oh wait, i dont have a basement.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Denver officer charged in S.D.
Woman had previous firearms charges
By Christopher N. Osher
The Denver Post
Posted: 03/28/2009 12:30:00 AM MDT
Updated: 03/28/2009 08:43:58 AM MDT

The Denver police officer charged with three counts of attempted murder for allegedly firing her gun at three law officers in South Dakota remained on the Police Department force despite an earlier history of improper use of a firearm.

Kachina McAlexander, 31, was arrested Tuesday for allegedly firing her gun several times at officers at a motel near Custer, S.D. That state's attorney general, Larry Long, said the officers were checking on her and found her with a gun in her hand.

Two Custer County deputies and a Highway Patrol officer were not hurt. McAlexander was arrested and remained in jail Friday.

She is charged with three counts of attempted second-degree murder and three counts of aggravated assault against a law-enforcement officer. No bond was set pending a mental-health evaluation.

Both Long's office and Custer County officials declined to comment further or to release an incident report.

According to a police affidavit acquired by 9News, McAlexander refused to put her gun down when law officers arrived outside her Super 8 motel room. The police had been called because McAlexander's mother had said she was concerned about her welfare after a phone call.

McAlexander was hit by a Taser and then fired 10 shots at officers who had backed away from the door, the affidavit said. She surrendered and said that "she instinctly returned fire," the affidavit said.

Adams County court records show that on June 6, 2006, authorities charged McAlexander with prohibited use of a weapon, a class 2 misdemeanor, and reckless endangerment, a class 3 misdemeanor, after she shot up her basement walls and television in the basement of her house.

Court testimony said that on that date, McAlexander summoned her girlfriend to her home to pick up her belongings. When the woman showed up, she found a suicide note on the front door, the testimony said.

The woman called the Adams County Sheriff's Department, and when deputies entered the home, they found McAlexander alive but lying down in the basement. They also discovered that McAlexander had fired several shots from a semiautomatic handgun into the walls and the television.

A county-court judge acquitted McAlexander, stating that no reasonable jury would find her actions sufficient for a conviction.

The office of Adams County District Attorney Don Quick appealed the acquittal, but on April 16, 2007, Adams County District Court Judge Chris Melonakis rejected the appeal.

Denver Safety Manager Al LaCabe, who oversees the Police Department, and Deputy Chief John Lamb said they were prohibited from discussing how the department handled the incident. But it is clear that McAlexander remained on the force.

Detective Sharon Avendano, a spokeswoman for the Police Department, said McAlexander has been suspended from the force without pay pending an internal-affairs investigation into the South Dakota situation.

Avendano said McAlexander worked in the department's records unit, in the bureau of research, training and development.

Avendano said that as a sworn officer, McAlexander was authorized to carry a police-issued firearm.

Does it bother anyone else that this psycho nutbar has access to confidential records?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:36:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a fact.

Deviant is almost always used pejoratively, so when I say "she's not a sexual deviant" it's the equivalent of saying "She's not doing anything wrong, in that regard".

If we're just talking about statistical norms (which I suppose you are), then sure. She's a deviant.

So far, so good.

Statistically, more people live outside of Texas than in Texas. Living in Texas is a deviation from the norm, therefore making it's residents deviant.

Well, that's kinda weak.

Just admit it, my friend, you hesitate to use the word deviant, because you have been influenced by Liberal Political Correctness.

You say, "She's not doing anything wrong, in that regard", because of present day political correctness.  Fifty years ago, it would have been called what is is.....deviant behavior, because it is.

She had no business being a police officer. She was given the job because of PC and affirmative action.

+1

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Does it bother anyone else that this psycho nutbar has access to confidential records?

Less than if she were on patrol, or interacting with the public in any way.

Sounds like someone tried to bury her.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, does sound that way. Pity that screwups can't just be fired.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:43:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Whoa!  With that face, lesbian may have been her only choice.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I believe it came up because of her experience with her girlfriend and was touted to get the thread noticed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
[/url]

Sexy

I've seen that hair before...

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Well, that's kinda weak.

Just admit it, my friend, you hesitate to use the word deviant, because you have been influenced by Liberal Political Correctness.

You say, "She's not doing anything wrong, in that regard", because of present day political correctness.  Fifty years ago, it would have been called what is is.....deviant behavior, because it is.

She had no business being a police officer. She was given the job because of PC and affirmative action.

I hesitate to use the pejorative word "deviant", because a woman going at it with another woman isn't objectively wrong or immoral. It has nothing to do with PC, and you have to know by know, that I'm about the most non-PC person you're likely to encounter. Today, the statistical norm is for married couples to eventually divorce. Thus, those who remain married are "deviant".

You know darn well why I wouldn't call a married couple deviant, and it's because you know darn well it's used as a pejorative. There is nothing objectively wrong with remaining married, so I'd never refer to them as deviants. If you are still married to the same woman (have never been divorced), then your behavior is deviant. But I'm not going to call you a "deviant", and you know why. Is it because I'm being politically correct, or is it because I just don't think you're actually doing anything wrong?

Is the fact that I'm not calling you a deviant the result of Conservative Political Correctness? Of course not. So what's up with the Liberal PC thing, anyway? Was that really necessary?

She may have had no business being a police officer, but it has nothing to do with the fact that she likes muff diving in her spare time.

If we're going to require that police officers hold to Christian moral standards (which is what this is really about), then divorced candidates should be excluded. See, I would personally disagree with this, because I don't think divorce is immoral. It's not moral either. It isn't anything. It's amoral. But you're the one sitting here trying to tell me that deviancy alone is sufficient to exclude a candidate. This is unjustifiable, and incredibly easy to smack down.

If people 50 years ago used to sneer and call lesbians "deviant" (and not in a nice statistical way), then there was something wrong with them. If their beliefs governed their actions and these actions were harmful, then they were - and I make no bones about this - immoral people.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe it came up because of her experience with her girlfriend and was touted to get the thread noticed.
If she had an experience with her boyfriend, would we say "Heterosexual Denver LEO...".

It's just dumb, that's all. Still, I'm all for getting a thread noticed. It got my attention.

(It also drags the usual suspects out of the woodwork).

It's all good.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Living in Texas is a deviation from the norm, therefore making it's residents deviant.

Being a Coloradoan, I can testify to the fact that Texans are big time deviants
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, that's kinda weak.

You say, "She's not doing anything wrong, in that regard", because of present day political correctness. Fifty years ago, it would have been called what is is.....deviant behavior, because it is.

I hesitate to use the pejorative word "deviant", because a woman going at it with another woman isn't objectively wrong or immoral. It has nothing to do with PC, and you have to know by know, that I'm about the most non-PC person you're likely to encounter. Today, the statistical norm is for married couples to eventually divorce. Thus, those who remain married are "deviant".

You know darn well why I wouldn't call a married couple deviant, and it's because you know darn well it's used as a pejorative. There is nothing objectively wrong with remaining married, so I'd never refer to them as deviants. If you are still married to the same woman (have never been divorced), then your behavior is deviant. But I'm not going to call you a "deviant", and you know why. Is it because I'm being politically correct, or is it because I just don't think you're actually doing anything wrong?

Is the fact that I'm not calling you a deviant the result of Conservative Political Correctness? Of course not. So what's up with the Liberal PC thing, anyway? Was that really necessary?

She may have had no business being a police officer, but it has nothing to do with the fact that she likes muff diving in her spare time.

If we're going to require that police officers hold to Christian moral standards (which is what this is really about), then divorced candidates should be excluded. See, I would personally disagree with this, because I don't think divorce is immoral. It's not moral either. It isn't anything. It's amoral. But you're the one sitting here trying to tell me that deviancy alone is sufficient to exclude a candidate. This is unjustifiable, and incredibly easy to smack down.

If people 50 years ago used to sneer and call lesbians "deviant" (and not in a nice statistical way), then there was something wrong with them. If their beliefs governed their actions and these actions were harmful, then they were - and I make no bones about this - immoral people.

Your fundamental premise is flawed. Its not deviant because of statistics. Its deviant because the point of sex is to procreate. Glad I can help clarify that for you.

ETA: And glad t be part of the usual suspects crowd. I believe it is relevant. As has been pointed out, but for PC she wouldn't have been hired in the first place. The additional fact that she blew a gasket and was kept on...If you sincerely believe she skated through that episode for any other reason than she is a lesbian...well, I've got a bridge to HI I'm looking to sell.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have more of a problem with bat-shit crazies being police officers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

50 years ago, dating a black chick would be considered "deviant behavior."

You're right about her getting her job because she's a lesbian and that is stupid. However, who somebody chooses to fuck on their off time shouldn't matter in the slightest. It shouldn't get you a job, nor should it keep you from getting a job.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#38]
My prediction, she will retain a big name "civil rights" attorney and be acquitted and will file suit to get her job back.

5 Years from now she will bulldoze her way to the top of the chiefs list.

10 Years after that, she will become mayor.

Then a nice senate seat, followed by a presidential cabinet position.

A batshit crazy "minority" can go really, really far in todays government.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Gay, female and possibly a minority (I can't tell what she is), I bet she would have to kill the Pope or something to get fired from a government agency.

The trifecta

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Kachina? You mean one of these ugly dolls?http://www.kerleo.net/kachinas/sun_kachina.jpg WHat a horrible name.

it is interresting because that indian thing is actually representative of crossdressers (notice the skirt coming down on one side and not the other?)
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a fact.

If we're just talking about statistical norms (which I suppose you are), then sure. She's a deviant.

So far, so good.

Statistically, more people live outside of Texas than in Texas. Living in Texas is a deviation from the norm, therefore making it's residents deviant.

Well, that's kinda weak.

Here's the thing.  What's considered deviant is decided by society, and societies change.  For example, 3000 years ago in southern Greece it wasn't considered deviant.  Which society is correct?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Your fundamental premise is flawed. Its not deviant because of statistics. Its deviant because the point of sex is to procreate. Glad I can help clarify that for you.

Is not. Better stated, it's not the ONLY point of sex. The other part is...fun. Pleasure. Boredom. Whatever. I screw my wife often, with no intention of procreating. How 'bout you, big man?

Are we excluding guys who have sex with no intention of procreating, now? This shit is getting more and more complicated. How about we judge their ability to be peace officers using criteria other than reasons they have for sticking their genitals in people.

My point is, her being a lesbian should have fuck all to do with anything. This works both ways - if somebody kept her on because she liked to muff dive, then THAT is just as abhorrent as refusing to hire another woman simply because she licks pussy in her spare time. Do you see the point I'm making?

It's not a good reason to hire anyone, and it's not a good reason to fire anyone. It's irrelevant. That's all I wanted to say.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, that's kinda weak.

You say, "She's not doing anything wrong, in that regard", because of present day political correctness. Fifty years ago, it would have been called what is is.....deviant behavior, because it is.

ETA: And glad t be part of the usual suspects crowd. I believe it is relevant. As has been pointed out, but for PC she wouldn't have been hired in the first place. The additional fact that she blew a gasket and was kept on...If you sincerely believe she skated through that episode for any other reason than she is a lesbian...well, I've got a bridge to HI I'm looking to sell.

If sex is just for procreation, then what is masturbation?  Why do people have sex for fun?  Would they not be just as "deviant" as the other "sexual deviants?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted: Its amazing that she was able to fire 10 shots while being tazered.  Or did the tazering cause reflexive shooting?  

Possible poor finger control with finger on trigger and the pistol was a GLOCK.

Quoted: ETA: another question why tazered and not shot.  Under any other circumstances the perp would have been shot and not tazered for failing to put a gun down.

Since it was blatantly obvious that she wasn't your 'Typical White Boy', she got a pass so that the officers wouldn't have to run the gauntlet of the hostile liberal MSM for a non-PC shoot.

Quoted: I was flat out told in one interview years ago that "if you were black or female we'd hire you right now on the spot.  Unfortunately we're gonna have to put you on a waiting list".

Still don't understand why people don't simply put down on their applications that they're some minority or check off 'Other'.
Not unlike punching holes in the old computer punch cards and sending them back.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I wonder how many white male applicants were denied employment with the Denver PD  to make room for the double minority (lesbian/female...redundant, I know) Ms. McAlexander?

Got to love "diversity."

Another affirmative action success story!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#46]
damn sub, all this muff diving talk is salvaging this thread out of unfappable territory
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

de⋅vi⋅ant   /ˈdiviənt/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [dee-vee-uhnt]  Show IPA
–adjective 1. deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.  

–noun 2. a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

Homosexuality is not the norm, nor is it statistically near the norm, so yes, she qualifies as a sexual deviant.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, does sound that way. Pity that screwups can't just be fired.

She wasn't fired because she was acquitted of the charges.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
what a cluster fuck

Don't you mean "Custer"?

Roy
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top