Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
No, but sounds like a good idea
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for pooping and surfing
I love my wireless setup, I've used my laptop in the garage to access sites for car info
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]
You have not lived until you use a Tablet PC while taking a crap from a 3 pound stir fry the day before. Its the best of both worlds - you touch the links you want to go to with your pen and you release the waste from your body you want to into the can.

Just a FYI - clean you pen before inserting it into the holder. I let a friend use it last week, andthere was  a brown stain on the pen, but they did not notice.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
mine has wireless internet so i sure arfcom all the time while making a stink pickle
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:49:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No, like to get out as fast as can.

+1, seriously.

No reading, etc.  Take care of bidness and be gone!

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:16:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Laptop on the toilet?  

No, but there's nothing more amusing than dialing in to a phone meeting and sitting on the throne.  Very important to remember "MUTE".  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#9]
With wireless anything is possible....
I take an E dump all the time.... Better than reading a magazine...
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't have wireless, but if I did, I would for sure.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top