Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife is the only conservative in an office of social workers, they are so out of reality. I have two friends that are conservatives and were social workers, they got out because they could not handle the stupidity of the system.
I gffeel sorry for any social workers as the frustration levels must drive you crazy....
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Here is the little boy they kidnapped, beat, stoned, blinded, stripped, sexually abused, tortured for hours then let the train cut his body in half.

James Bulger:

[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1390000/images/_1394595_james150.jpg[/img]
View Quote

You forgot his wings and halo...

I have a two-year-old girl. This weekend we were shopping ant the local Expo with my in-laws when she wandered away for about 10 seconds. I knew exactly where she was, and that she wouldn't be going anywhere because I was by the only exit to the (very small) area.

My in-laws rightly pointed out that she could disappear in an instant. I thought they were being over-cautious.

Jesus, was I wrong!

I cannot imagine the rage that would consume me if someone touched my little girls like this (the other turns 1 next week). I mentioned that to my wife once and she told me it wouldn't be worth going through the aftermath of a vengeful act, but I can't imagine myself sitting idly by while the barbarians that did that to my kid walked free.

Poor kid!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And British courts have made it illegal for anyone, especially the press, to release the new names or recent photos of these scumbags.  My guess is they won't last long.  Of course, they probably have police protection.
View Quote

Don't worry. SOMEONE in England still has to have a pair. They'll recognize these vermin and sound the alarm, especially if THEY have little kids.

God moves in mysterious ways, and it's not always pretty or subtle.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Omegaman: How the hell did you get those pics so fast... Dang AR15.com members... ON THE BALL!!!
View Quote
I forgot one more...

February 12, 1993, Caught on Mall Security Video Tape - The Abduction of James Bulger:

[img]http://www.crimelibrary.com/classics3/bulger/Security_video_tape.jpg[/img]

View Quote

[b]LOOK AT THAT!!!! That is what kills me more than anything. The trusting innocence of that little boy holding the hand of that POS! Everytime I think of this story and think of my little girls ... Makes me worry about them every single second of every minute of every day of my life.[/b] [pissed]
View Quote

Exactly! That photograph ripped my heart more than the others. To think of what was about to happen to that poor kid!

But HEY! THEY'VE GOT CAMERAS INSTEAD OF GUNS! They're SO MUCH MORE civilized than WE are! [puke]

Edited to add: Come to think of it, if I were the father of one or both of these two kids, I think I would have killed the little fuckers myself!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you were the little boy's parents, what would you do?
View Quote

I would probably devote my life to making theirs hell, and ultimately ending them.  What's the legal status of [s]sniper[/s] hunting rifles in the UK?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#6]
England is not a very large country, they might send the monsters over here, we take anything and everything you know.

Dust off the rack and give it to em.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
As much as this hurts to say it, the only thing you can really do is forgive and go on with your life.
View Quote

I'm of the opinion, which puts me at odds with most Chrisitians, that you have to ask for forgiveness to be forgiven. And even after you are forgiven, you still have to pay for the consequences of your actions.
View Quote

I don't know who you've spoken to, but that is absolutely not at odds with Christian teachings. You must ask God for forgiveness, yes, and he will oblige, but that does not mean you are off the hook in this world. You still owe Caesar his due.

In any case, I was referring to the parents of the slain child. They can forgive through prayer, never having to see the faces of those two scumbag kids.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Two words: Baseball Bat

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:06:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
These are the vicious demons' mugshots:

[img]http://www.arizonarepublic.com/news/gifs/0623britain23.jpg[/img]

I just hope someone has got a good "age-enhancing" image program to see what they look like now.
View Quote

they even look "Evil"
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
These are the vicious demons' mugshots:

[img]http://www.arizonarepublic.com/news/gifs/0623britain23.jpg[/img]

I just hope someone has got a good "age-enhancing" image program to see what they look like now.
View Quote

they even look "Evil"
View Quote

if i could just have my way with them, i would put them to the firing squad.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
if i could just have my way with them, i would put them to the firing squad.
View Quote
Cant... no death penalty in the land of lime suckers.
View Quote
Well, kids their age can be uncommonly accident prone, if you know what I mean. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...
[}:D]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top