Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really won't know till I enter the booth ................ GW turns me off that much...

Can we start calling you Charlie Brown?  Just last night you affirmed that you were going to vote for GW.  Wishy - Washy.

Yes you can ----------

I have never been so  ---------------  torn  in an election .

I want to do what I think is best for the country in the long run.

Hey CB, why do you always post-----------like---------this?

Man, nearly every post---------has one or two of-------------these.

I stutter ---- when I talk .....
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I really won't know till I enter the booth ................ GW turns me off that much...

I've been thinking, fighting about this for a long time; I've pretty much concluded that the GOP is so powerful that they can get 'anybody' ellected, as they've proven with Bush. But for the life of me, as much as I believe the country would be better off with anybody but Bush, I can't see myself actually voting for Kerry(=Kennedy+Fienkenstein+Schummer). Come 2008, I just hope the GOP understands that it is important to have a candidate that can actually answer questions on his own.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been thinking, fighting about this for a long time; I've pretty much concluded that the GOP is so powerful that they can get 'anybody' ellected, as they've proven with Bush. But for the life of me, as much as I believe the country would be better off with anybody but Bush, I can't see myself actually voting for Kerry(=Kennedy+Fienkenstein+Schummer). Come 2008, I just hope the GOP understands that it is important to have a candidate that can actually answer questions on his own.

I can tell your a good man ---

best wishes in the future my friend.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Just outta curiosity are you only saying that the man is a good man because he doesn't like Bush?

I am seriously curious on this. Btw I am not trying to say one man is better than the other because of the way he votes but I was just curious about Cyanides post
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top