Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The following are from the UK.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I would think the reality is that we already have a representative number of gay and lesbian (especially) cops.  Let them prevail in West Hollywood.  The world there will seem normal to them and they can do the job of law enforcement without the added factor of hate, disgust or indifference.

There's a positive here, you just have to think outside the "4-sided figure".
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Born that way? hum.....Some maybe, but soceity has somthing to do with it also, and making it more acceptable, or teaching our children it is perfectly normal, would also help lead some people into homosexuality, kids see so much these days, that they can't help but become numb to it, it is what it is, and that is an unnatural act. and it should not be showcased. EDIT - as the above pictures show, children look up to LEO's, and their sexuality should be kept in their own bedroom, and not on main street, what if you had a parade, with a float that read C.F.G.S. Cops  For Golden Showers, ( we are no different, we just like to get peed on!), it's all the same, and should be kept. private!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They dont let men search women

- Around here we do.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The military has a "Don't ask don't tell" rule, why can't Law Enforcement damnit!

Why cant the nation?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Talk about going undercover! hahah!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The military has a "Don't ask don't tell" rule, why can't Law Enforcement damnit!

Why cant the nation?

no shit. most people REALLLLLLLY don't care where you stick your penis. keep it out of my face and my kids face and i really don't give a damn.

+eleventybillion.  Gay people don't bother me  unless they are flamboyant about it.  I don't go around yelling, "I'm straight, I'm great, now FOAD"  And if I did, I'd expect people to look at me like I was retarded.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why cant the nation?

no shit. most people REALLLLLLLY don't care where you stick your penis. keep it out of my face and my kids face and i really don't give a damn.

+eleventybillion.  Gay people don't bother me  unless they are flamboyant about it.  I don't go around yelling, "I'm straight, I'm great, now FOAD"  And if I did, I'd expect people to look at me like I was retarded.  

we look at you like your retarded.... but it's not because we think your gay

Don't make me pee in your ammo boxes
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#12]
C.F.G.S.----Cops For Golden Showers,  We don't get pissed off!--We get pisssed on!---We put the Pee back in L.A.P.D!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes, they are recruiting gays. But are they recruiting gay pedophile pot heads? They may just be recruiting religious conservative gays. That should be enough for most here to shut up.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#14]
religious conservative gays?

I'm gonna have to ponder on that one awhile.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:38:13 PM EDT
[#15]
So if the LAPD is gay who does the strip searches???

I can see it now..Ok who want to go the cavity search??? in enters gay boy with his best gay voice Me!!ME I want search boyfriend!!! I mean the suspect.

Then there is the locker room!!!!!! Holy butt pirates batman!!!!

Sad very sad

FREE
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

RE: Catholic Priests.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Yes, they are recruiting gays. But are they recruiting gay pedophile pot heads? They may just be recruiting religious conservative gays. That should be enough for most here to shut up.

As long as the person hired is able to do the job and pass all the tests required without getting special treatment due to his/her race, beliefs and sexual orentation is fine by me.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

RE: Catholic Priests.

Good point.  

Here's a interesting thing.  There are so many special rights groups out there for different races and ethnic groups and gays.  Does anyone here ever feel like minority for being a straight white male?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As long as the person hired is able to do the job and pass all the tests required without getting special treatment due to his/her race, beliefs and sexual orentation is fine by me.

Add the best person for the job to that list. I dont buy off on the minimum qualifications arguement.  In all cases you try to hire the absolute best possible applicant.

LAPD got into a lot of trouble (rampart) by turning down the best qualified applicants in order to hire other "qualified" applicants who were more "diverse."
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#20]
I've never heard of the religous conservative gay olympics, never heard of gay olympics either, before today.    There doesn't appear to be a religous theme in the pictures at the top of the page, so it looks like they are going for the pot head pedophilia gays, Damn, you almost had a way to make it acceptable
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Does anyone here ever feel like minority for being a straight white male?

No, becuase even with the deck stacked against us we will come out ahead through perseverance.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Don't see them down south, but up north I met plenty of gay people (usually older) who were deeply relgious, gay and conservative. Many of them had had straight family lives for 15-20 years too, until the children left home. To say they were messed up mentally and trying to come to grips with it is an understatement.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does anyone here ever feel like minority for being a straight white male?

No, becuase even with the deck stacked against us we will come out ahead through perseverance.

Good point.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

The don't ask don't tell rule will be out the door in five years.  UCMJ will be ammedned by Congress and it will no longer be considered incompatible with military service.

Sexuality is one those things that should just be private; I think there are a lot of us that don't care about a persons sexuality one way or the other - we don't want to know about it period.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:02:22 PM EDT
[#25]
We shall endeavor to persevere,(from: Josey Whales) In time, we also shall overcome
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Old painless,have to respectfully disagree with you.I too feel homosexuallity is not normal,however I dont buy the aurgument that one perversion leads to another.Pieceofstink is no more likely to molest a young boy as I am to touch a young girl in an impure manner.

Nothing wrong with disagreement.

But I didn't say anything about Pieceofstink.

I said:

How about a convicted homosexual child molester?

Yes sir,reading is fundementalI dont think we should discrimanate against homosexual child molesters,they should get the needle and a nice plot O'dirt like anyother rapist.I guess I was just reacting to other members post calling them "queers","fags",etc.
I dont know,that kind of shit is just hatefull.I dont have anything against hate,I just reserve my hate for people who have done something to piss me off.I doubt that pieceofstink has done anything personaly to those that use the terms queer,fag,pole smoker, etc.His people shouldnt have to constantly hear that stuff
See the difference?

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#27]
This is just another reason out of 9,457 why California needs to be kicked out of the Union.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Kuff and Stuff,   pole vault,   neil and bob sleding, pitch and catch. beaver skining, pig n' a poke ,  cross kuntry skiing,  

LOL.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
They are not 6% of the population.  They are more like 1%.  Higher percentages are lies put out by the liberals.

But percentages do not matter.

Some small percent of the population are necrophilliacs, people that only like to have sex with dead bodies.

Therefore, should the police (or any other employer) set up booths to recruit necrophilliacs?

The answer is No.

People that are part of a small percentage of the population that practice abnormal sexual practices have no place on police departments.  Saying that they do is just insanity.

Hit'em with both barrels, O_P!!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't have any issues with ANYONE doing a particular job...

IF

They are a citizen or legal resident,

they can pass the SAME REQUIREMENTS THAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES (that is there is no "lowering of the bar" on physical standards or education/training,

they are not hired to meet a "diversity" requirement, that they are hired based on MERIT, not some number matching game.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... this nation is WELL down the path of "diversifying" ourselves to Oblivion.

Not "picking" on you, Airwolf, but let's look at that.

Would you have no problem with a necrophilliac working at your child's day care?

How about a convicted homosexual child molester?

My point is that there are many very good reasons why some people should not be allowed to work some jobs.

Score one for O-P

It's a good point.  I was thinking along the lines of someone "clean", that is without a violent criminal record when I posted.  The idea that certain criminal behavior would disqualify some people from some jobs is a given for me.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#32]
For the more brilliant out there, LAPD has recruited at every Job Fair at Pendleton.  It isn't the physical requirements that is washing out a lot of the applicants from down there.

They are recruiting anywhere they think they can get qualified applicants.  They've been running at anywhere from 25%-75% of initially qualified applicants not making it out the door of the Academy for years.

BTW I really don't think they particularly care what the bible belt neanderthals think about them.  Fot that matter I doubt any large department anywhere in the country cares about what the great and notsogreat unwashed think about them.

Pieceofstink maybe a respected member but yah better watch out for that LEO bil of his.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Pieceofstink is gay?........damn did I miss the memo???!!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Maybe somehow they just got sucked into it!    
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So Bratton thinks the soultion to LA's crime problems is somehow gay guys people from Chicago?

Some of the butch lesbians I have encountered where pretty damn scary

Were where they?

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
They are not 6% of the population.  They are more like 1%.  Higher percentages are lies put out by the liberals.

I doubt even 1% of San Franciscans are gay.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:24:41 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
What kind of games do gay cops play?  Taco eating, hand loading?

Alright buddy!!!

Put your hands on car lean forward and I'll spread your checks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:28:13 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I doubt even 1% of San Franciscans are gay.

.... alright you got us.....the whole gay population is really just Kacer and I.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:02:34 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
For the more brilliant out there, LAPD has recruited at every Job Fair at Pendleton.  It isn't the physical requirements that is washing out a lot of the applicants from down there.

They are recruiting anywhere they think they can get qualified applicants.  They've been running at anywhere from 25%-75% of initially qualified applicants not making it out the door of the Academy for years.

BTW I really don't think they particularly care what the bible belt neanderthals think about them.  Fot that matter I doubt any large department anywhere in the country cares about what the great and notsogreat unwashed think about them.

Pieceofstink maybe a respected member but yah better watch out for that LEO bil of his.

Nice try.  "ohh...they just need applicants."  Whatever, dude...when they have an OFFICE that does nothing but recruit gays and lezies, that tells me that they have officially been communized.

And you don't know shit about the bible belt, so stay the fuck out of here when whatever blue state you're from decides to strip you of even your bolt action .22's and tax all of your wealth so they can give it to other people.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:27:06 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Yeah, don't you remember that political action group in the last election.....

Lesbians for Bush

No Expert
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:44:58 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
L.A.P.D. To Go for Gold in Gay Games
Chicago Tribune (KRT)
via NewsEdge Corporation

Dec. 23--The Los Angeles Police Department has become the first major law-enforcement sponsor of next July's Gay Games in Chicago and will allow officers to march in uniform during the games' opening ceremony, the department said Thursday.

Gay Games VII, which will take place in Chicago from July 15 to July 22 next year, are sporting events for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender athletes.

The Los Angeles department also will recruit new officers at the games, the first time the department has recruited outside Southern California in four years and the first time in recent memory that it has recruited in Chicago, said Officer Michael Jolicoeur, who oversees the department's gay and lesbian recruitment. They actually have their own "gay and lesbian" recruiting detail!

At least 12 Los Angeles officers have signed up to compete in the games and plan on wearing their police uniforms during the event's opening ceremony, scheduled for July 15 at Soldier Field, Jolicoeur said.

The ability to march in official uniforms was approved by Police Chief William J. Bratton, Jolicoeur said.

Similar administrative approval would need to be granted if a Chicago officer wanted to march in uniform, said Monique Bond, a spokeswoman for the Chicago Police Department.

Bond said Thursday night that she did not know if any Chicago officers had applied for such approval. She added that she knew of no special recruiting drive to take place during the games either.

Hey LAPD, here's a clue.  not too far down the I-5 freeway is this place called Camp Pendelton.  At this place you will find thousands of soon to be unemployed 22 year olds who have clean backgrounds, dont use drugs, are healthy and in shape and will excell in your academy. they come in both genders and all availble colors and varied geographic locations, thus meeting your goal of a "diverse" workplace.

WTF, over
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:27:41 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

You mean kinda like a "conservative liberal?"

Or a "large petite woman?"

Or a "wise fool?"
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Why is sexual orientation even a factor or a consideration?  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:45:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top