Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Good God almighty.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I....just....don't know what to say...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Bet you a hundred dollars that I could get that through someone.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
So, if you have one of the new anti-stab knives and they find a grinder or file in your house, will they charge you with intent to manufacture an assault knife?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#5]
what about pointed sticks?

Shut up!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It was invented by industrial designer John Cornock, who was inspired by a documentary in which doctors advocated banning traditional knives.

And the first thing he did with it was remove his own testicles. The majority of knife crime in England is probably being committed by immigrants, so what they really need in immigrant control, not knife control.
As usual, Vdare offers a far more illuminating view than the gutless British press.
http://www.vdare.com/walker/090319_britain.htm
Here's just one of the links from the Vdare article.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1584943/One-murder-in-five-is-committed-by-a-foreigner.html
Chilling, predictable, and tragic. The perfect storm of nihilism and political correctness, and Great Britain is absolutely reaping what they sow.

No, they don't need 'immigrant control',they need to let their population carry arms for self defense...

Eventually, they will figure out that all the high-tech surveillance gear in the world doesn't actually make anyone safer, and 'come around'....

Remember: The reason the Brits do this is not some sinister plot to enslave the population - they actually think it will WORK...

So if it fails... They just might realize what DOES work...

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did all the smart people die in GB?  Sure seems like it with stupid shit like this.

vito's still there.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So, if you have one of the new anti-stab knives and they find a grinder or file in your house, will they charge you with intent to manufacture an assault knife?

yes
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#9]
England is now officially the dumbest country on the face of the planet.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! What kind of retardation would lead someone to think that would be effective. Fuck-apparently, it's the inevitable result of a limited gene pool.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Isn't there some sort of steel that breaks when you attempt to sharpen or grind it?  I believe there is, and its likely that's what this knife is made out of.  That would serve two purposes to the designer, keep the knife 'stab proof' and sell more knives when the first batch starts to go dull.  The people who made this are simply serving the purpose of their nation, they're far from stupid.  

But if knives of this design become more common, and they likely will, I'd say homemade shanks and knives will just fill the void.  heh...  Scary though for y'all...  Illegal knife workshops.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I will bet my life I could kill the inventor with it just as fast as I could a regular knife.

This is stupid.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Wonko was right.

I really need to start construction of my asylum.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hell I was expecting a knife that retracts into the handle when attempting to stab.

hahaha, me too!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:21:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Zan reads vdare?

How does it go?  "I'm Jack's total lack of surprise?"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#17]
That's pointless.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:23:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck stabbing, I can slice and dice you just as fast.

First thing I thought of. "Can you say carotid artery?"

Damn those people are stupid. "Oh look we made a knife that doesn't have a point! Oh no, now we have to ban grinding stones too?"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Isn't there some sort of steel that breaks when you attempt to sharpen or grind it?  I believe there is, and its likely that's what this knife is made out of.  That would serve two purposes to the designer, keep the knife 'stab proof' and sell more knives when the first batch starts to go dull.  The people who made this are simply serving the purpose of their nation, they're far from stupid.  

But if knives of this design become more common, and they likely will, I'd say homemade shanks and knives will just fill the void.  heh...  Scary though for y'all...  Illegal knife workshops.  

All you need, is some steel extrusion (flat iron), a grinder (or file, if you're a masochist (or just really need a crude knife)), and some electric tape...

Not the best 'knife' but it will work....

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:25:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Next they will ban metal knives and only allow plastic knives, house to house searches to follow to confiscate metal knives.

In the movie 'Rocken Rolla' the main Character keeps a pencil behind his ear that he uses to stab people! Yikes, I had not seen that one before.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like something you would see on Monty Python.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#22]
lol
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

All you need, is some steel extrusion (flat iron), a grinder (or file, if you're a masochist (or just really need a crude knife)), and some electric tape...

Not the best 'knife' but it will work....

Shit, spend a week in a maximum security prison, you don't need half of that.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I wouldn't have an issue slicing at a face or neck with that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Thank god.

This man is going to save millions of lives. Thank goodness the pointed stabbing weapon isn't one of the oldest and simplest tools ever devised by man. Once we get all those dangerous assault knives off the streets and replace them with safety knives the art of creating the pointed stick will be lost forever. I predict that within 3 months the number of daily shankings in England will come to an all time low.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I just want to get in before Vito.
I'm interested in his take on it.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Britain never has felt comfortable with weapons in the hands of the masses so they are on their way to completing their transformation into the ultimate nanny society.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! What kind of retardation would lead someone to think that would be effective. Fuck-apparently, it's the inevitable result of a limited gene pool.

It's not that dumb knife that they're interested in pushing; it's the propaganda that goes along with it.

They not merely selling a knife, but rather a mindset of helplessness, fear, and submission to authority.

The British People are being conditioned simply to do whatever they're told to do.

And in before some guy from Britain comes along to call bullshit on this stupid knife because he personally hasn't seen one.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Exactly how many stabbings did they have that they were moved to these extreme measures?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Is it just me or do the fucking morons that think this stuff and other retarded laws and inventions not know the definition of CRIMINAL?

Why don't we just cut the crap save a ton of time, worthless laws, stupid pointless inventions and just make crime illegal! Cause I am sure a criminal will obey the laws!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#32]
"OJ approved"!

Al Queda too.

Cutting someone's throat doesn't require a point.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Exactly how many stabbings did they have that they were moved to these extreme measures?

London is well known by many Europeans to be a hot spot of knife crime. That said, I don't think that little invention will be saving any lives.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Thank god.

This man is going to save millions of lives. Thank goodness the pointed stabbing weapon isn't one of the oldest and simplest tools ever devised by man. Once we get all those dangerous assault knives off the streets and replace them with safety knives the art of creating the pointed stick will be lost forever. I predict that within 3 months the number of daily shankings in England will come to an all time low.

that's sig material right there
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Is it just me or do the fucking morons that think this stuff and other retarded laws and inventions not know the definition of CRIMINAL?

Why don't we just cut the crap save a ton of time, worthless laws, stupid pointless inventions and just make crime illegal! Cause I am sure a criminal will obey the laws!

In Great Britain the criminal serves to great purpose in the indoctrination of the people.

Without the criminal; there would be no excuse for the government to exercise such rigid control and micro-manage the everyday lives of the people there.

The criminal causes fear; the government offers safety; albeit at an absurd cost.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#36]
We should all fight with sporks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#37]

In this case, it's a whole country though.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We should all fight with sporks.

Hail the Mighty Spork!

Folding stock version illegal in California.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That was the first thing I thought...

Why the hell would I want to stab you?  You might survive that!

One nice long slash along the inner thigh....
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Paging Vito. Pagin Mr. Vito. HEY YO VITOOOOOOO?

Where the hell is he when we actually want his opinion?

I can't wait until they ban Cricket Bats, Chunks of Wood, Sharpened Pencils, Harsh Words, and Shoe Laces (garrotes in a pinch.)
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#41]
So they'll resort to hacking and slashing.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Paging Vito. Pagin Mr. Vito. HEY YO VITOOOOOOO?

Where the hell is he when we actually want his opinion?

I can't wait until they ban Cricket Bats, Chunks of Wood, Sharpened Pencils, Harsh Words, and Shoe Laces (garrotes in a pinch.)

Google "Christian Bale assault"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Now if they could only make them slash proof
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Great Britain the criminal serves to great purpose in the indoctrination of the people.

Without the criminal; there would be no excuse for the government to exercise such rigid control and micro-manage the everyday lives of the people there.

The criminal causes fear; the government offers safety; albeit at an absurd cost.

Bingo!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:15:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I am pretty sure i can stab you with that knife pretty quick.. If not then a file and about a hour and i should be all good.... Its not the tool its the intent.

Next will be laws against files & grinders.  Unlicensed possession of a grinder wiil get you 20.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#46]
I bet I could stab someone to death with that.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#47]
When people start smashing each other in the head with bricks will they outlaw those also?
GB has lost its collective mind.  Thank god we parted ways many years ago.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#48]
retarded country
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
When people start smashing each other in the head with bricks will they outlaw those also?
GB has lost its collective mind.  Thank god we parted ways many years ago.

+1

Until recently I had been proud of my Scottish/British heritage...

Not so much anymore.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

FTW
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top