Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/2/2004 7:23:52 AM EDT
Just after reading some recent post I wonder.

What kind of morals do some of you have, how do you justified killing some one else for another persons wrong.

If this is the case all gun owners should be burned at the stake, just look how many people are murdered by guns.

Now you may have not killed some one but some one who has is some way affiliated with you. So using your logic we need to burn your home and drag you down the road and kill you and your family.

Makes me wonder what kind of fucked up minds are on this board. Surely few Conservative Christians.

And it scares me so many have such a disregard on life. Fuck some of you make the Saudis look tame..
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:24:37 AM EDT
[#1]
mmmmk. ibtl!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#2]
If you posses and do nothing with the knowledge of terrorist activities, you are pandering terrorism.

If you aid terrorists by keeping their secrets, you are a terrorist.

If you allow terrorists to operate with impunity, you are a terrorist sympathizer.

If you fall into the above 3 categories, you should be executed!

That's my stance! I only wish the FedGov would allow me the freedom to exercise my desires.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Come here, thats it... (RATTLES PROZAC BOTTLE) Come get a treat!!!!!
Not all arabs, just the ones that hate us and cheered in the streets and threw candy in the air after 9-11, just the ones who continue to shoot at us and to defy lawful orders, just the ones who kidnap civilians and cut their heads off and post the video on the net, just the ones who remain silent on what thier brethren are doing.....  Wait.... that is all of them isn't it?hug.gif, trained to kill, not to hug. You threaten me, my country, or if I am told you are a threat, you are toast....
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:30:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:31:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#6]
just not the ones at 7-11, they make damn foot hotdogs.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#7]
IBTL & take the bullshit elsewhere!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#8]
In before the --->
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:34:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Life is precious and should not to be taken indiscriminately.  We must hold ourselves to a higher standard but be prepared to deal with others with firm, but just hand.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:34:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Well i guess all pipe wrench owners and baseball bat owners, and for that matter car owners should be burned at the stake.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#11]
*** This board and many of these threads are all about a little term called "venting". Perhaps you've heard about it. It's a process whereby you state your off-the-cuff reactions to a current world event or some turmoil in your life. You sometimes say things that deep down you wouldn't really do. I mean, there's some real idiots on this board no doubt (the reason that I stay away sometimes for months at a time -- just got back from a hiatus in fact), but I really don't believe that ANY of them would actually order the death of an entire race of people if actually place in a position to do so. REAL megalomaniacs don't usually make it a habit of spouting off on internet boards. They actually have to leave their computer to bring about their agenda.

So never mind all of the pre-pubescent sabre rattling that goes on here. We're all just passing the time until our next 6th-grade biology class with Ms. Hotwife. And please, go vent and relieve some of that pressure that you're obviously building...
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If you posses and do nothing with the knowledge of terrorist activities, you are pandering terrorism.

If you allow terrorists to operate with impunity, you are a terrorist sympathizer.

That's my stance! I only wish the FedGov would allow me the freedom to exercise my desires.

HS1

This isn't the entire arab pop.
Yes if your a terrorist your as good as dead, no shit. But being affilated by race or religion, thats a little extreme for me.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:35:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

HS1

AMEN! ! !                                          
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Come here, thats it... (RATTLES PROZAC BOTTLE) Come get a treat!!!!!
Not all arabs, just the ones that hate us and cheered in the streets and threw candy in the air after 9-11, just the ones who continue to shoot at us and to defy lawful orders, just the ones who kidnap civilians and cut their heads off and post the video on the net, just the ones who remain silent on what thier brethren are doing.....  Wait.... that is all of them isn't it?

I'm a , trained to kill, not to hug. You threaten me, my country, or if I am told you are a threat, you are toast....

So every arab has been silenced and every non arab has come to the streets to protest?
Hmmm... last beheading where you in the street screaming down with terror.

Yeah thats what I figured, you can stfu now
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#16]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:38:38 AM EDT
[#17]
9 more day till Sept 11.

Maybe you should have saved this fine post till then.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:39:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

What kind of morals do some of you have, how do you justified killing some one else for another persons wrong.

If this is the case all gun owners should be burned at the stake, just look how many people are murdered by guns.

Now you may have not killed some one but some one who has is some way affiliated with you. So using your logic we need to burn your home and drag you down the road and kill you and your family.

Makes me wonder what kind of fucked up minds are on this board. Surely few Conservative Christians.

And it scares me so many have such a disregard on life. Fuck some of you make the Saudis look tame..

But as gunowners, we condemn criminals who misuse firearms.

"Moderate" Muslims (all 5 of them!) hardly condemn shit.

- BG

And Oly, stop being a tool.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:39:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:39:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:40:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
*** This board and many of these threads are all about a little term called "venting". Perhaps you've heard about it. It's a process whereby you state your off-the-cuff reactions to a current world event or some turmoil in your life. You sometimes say things that deep down you wouldn't really do. I mean, there's some real idiots on this board no doubt (the reason that I stay away sometimes for months at a time -- just got back from a hiatus in fact), but I really don't believe that ANY of them would actually order the death of an entire race of people if actually place in a position to do so. REAL megalomaniacs don't usually make it a habit of spouting off on internet boards. They actually have to leave their computer to bring about their agenda.

So never mind all of the pre-pubescent sabre rattling that goes on here. We're all just passing the time until our next 6th-grade biology class with Ms. Hotwife. And please, go vent and relieve some of that pressure that you're obviously building...

Venting is one thing but when your talking about murdering familys thats another. I don't  give a fuck who you are when you find relif out of that type of talk your scum.

And I am not saying you personally have, just want to make that clear for you don't vent off at me.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HS1

AMEN! ! !                                          

+1
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#23]
No.

Arabs are an ethnic group, not an ideology.

There are Christian Arabs and secular Arabs and so forth...

We need to clarify that our beef is with the Islamofascist terrorists that have declared war on us.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:41:59 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
My morals get thrown out the window during payback sessions.

Who the fuck cares what you think about it.

edited to add the smiley face
www.xzodus.com/gifs/finger.gif

I do
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#25]
WOW is all I can say.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#26]
I think you are confusing terms.  It's not Arabs.  It's Muslims.  Big difference.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think you are confusing terms.  It's not Arabs.  It's Muslims.  Big difference.

maybe he just wants to be sure by painting with a broader brush.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:46:00 AM EDT
[#28]
First off why is every one telling me they have a beef with terrorist not Arabs in general. If so why tell me. I have nothing bad to say too you.

My problem is when some one does talk about genocide. No one wants terrorist. But who the fuck would want a genocide besides terrorist.

Now if you took offense to what I wrote you my friend are a fucking douche.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:47:55 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

You know, you really should spend a little time reading about the tactics we used to win WWII.  Read about Curtis Lemay's B-29 fire raids over Japan.  IIRC, the most successful fire bomb raid burned out 15 square miles of one of Japan's major cities.  This pussy-footing around approach that you seem to be advocating ("Only hurt the bad ones!") is not how you win wars.

So, yes.  Make the fuckers pay so dearly that the thought of fucking with the US has them shaking in their shoes and shitting their pants.

I'm all for that.  Fuck them.  And fuck you too you fucking panty waste.    
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:48:51 AM EDT
[#30]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
IBTL

Probably....  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:49:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Not all Arabs...just all Muslims.  They are satans religion which is based on hate, blood m and killing.

ALways has been always will be.  They won't stop until ever Christian is daed...so why should I allow that?

Answer: I won't

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:50:07 AM EDT
[#33]
This Olyarms guy stinks.... and please, notice his/her use of English... Do you Americans write often "your" instead of "you're"?

LOCK IT...

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know, you really should spend a little time reading about the tactics we used to win WWII.  Read about Curtis Lemay's B-29 fire raids over Japan.  IIRC, the most successful fire bomb raid burned out 15 square miles of one of Japan's major cities.  This pussy-footing around approach that you seem to be advocating ("Only hurt the bad ones!") is not how you win wars.

So, yes.  Make the fuckers pay so dearly that the thought of fucking with the US has them shaking in their shoes and shitting their pants.

I'm all for that.  Fuck them.  And fuck you too you fucking panty waste.    

I think I beat you too the punch, maybe you should read a entire thread before posting.

First off why is every one telling me they have a beef with terrorist not Arabs in general. If so why tell me. I have nothing bad to say too you.

My problem is when some one does talk about genocide. No one wants terrorist. But who the fuck would want a genocide besides terrorist.

Now if you took offense to what I wrote you my friend are a fucking douche.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
This Olyarms guy stinks.... and please, notice his/her use of English... Do you Americans write often "your" instead of "you're"?

LOCK IT...

Its a fucking forum, get over the proper grammar shit, I sure as hell have.
You are maybe thats better.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:54:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Kill 'em all, they are part of the Religion of Peace.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:55:38 AM EDT
[#37]
How about this pumpkin, get you friends to start the war on terror in their own mosques, then we will have something to talk about. Until then we are just continuing a 2000 year old war of kill the infidels. And WE always win.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOCK IT...

If it's a fucking forum what the hell are you doing here?

btw  is the last line in Aramaic or what?

See ya...

Moderators: LOCK IT!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOCK IT...

Fuck you.

Kill 'em all.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:58:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I'll make it simple for you.

The story about the Nepalese, the School Kids in Russia, etc..
When people respond, as I do, with:

"Kill them ALL"

We mean all those who would do such a thing.
All those who might do such a thing.
All those who would forgive, rationalize, and allow such a thing.
And anyone who would provide support, moral or otherwise, to those who would do such a thing.

That isn't ALL arabs or muslims, but it's alot of them.
Kill all of THEM.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Not all Arabs...just all Muslims.  They are satans religion which is based on hate, blood m and killing.

ALways has been always will be.  They won't stop until ever Christian is daed...so why should I allow that?

Answer: I won't

Sgatr15

God is angry. He decides to destroy all humans, beasts, creeping things, fowls, and "all flesh wherein there is breath of life." He plans to drown them all.

fire and brimstone from the Lord out of heaven

Behold, thou art but a dead man

And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering

Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.

And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.

All I know is I could go on forever with the qaran and the bible.

Both are very cruel violent books if thats what your are looking in them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll make it simple for you.

The story about the Nepalese, the School Kids in Russia, etc..
When people respond, as I do, with:

"Kill them ALL"

We mean all those who would do such a thing.
All those who might do such a thing.
All those who would forgive, rationalize, and allow such a thing.
And anyone who would provide support, moral or otherwise, to those who would do such a thing.

That isn't ALL arabs or muslims, but it's alot of them.
Kill all of THEM.

See I am not commenting about your post, yes kill all terrorist and all who try.
But I am bitching about the ones who would like to see all of the arab countries wiped off the face of the earth.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:03:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Just the bad ones,now when do we start?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Chechens aren't Arabs, they are caucasians.  The Islamofascist terrorist Chechens should receive their due, also.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:04:44 AM EDT
[#45]
You keep says Arabs when we keep telling you that ARabs are not all muslims.

Get it right.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:05:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Damn you are stupid, I don't remember anyone reporting on the first baptist church of nashville hanging a 16 year old girl or beheading her older brother. Did you see that story?
And yes I called you stupid, and yes I am the person that always goes head to head with the neo-cons around here, But you are the mouth piece of some slime like Michael Moore. So therefore I suppose you are not quite keeping up with current events here are you sparky?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Get it right.

SGatr15

Hell not all muslims are terrorist, not all arabs, terrorist are terrorist nothing more nothing less. Pretty simple.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Get it right.

SGatr15

A lot or Israeli Arabs are Christians. Palestinians are for the 15% Christians.

And MOST of the Muslims are NOT ARABS at all... the majority fo the Muslims are in Far East (Philippines and Indonesia if I am correct...)

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:08:22 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Damn you are stupid, I don't remember anyone reporting on the first baptist church of nashville hanging a 16 year old girl or beheading her older brother. Did you see that story?
And yes I called you stupid, and yes I am the person that always goes head to head with the neo-cons around here, But you are the mouth piece of some slime like Michael Moore. So therefore I suppose you are not quite keeping up with current events here are you sparky?

When did this happen?
I can recall many people being killed by the church.. Again if all you look for is evil in something thats what your are going to find.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
All I know is I could go on forever with the qaran and the bible.

Both are very cruel violent books if thats what your are looking in them.

Wrong pal.  As you sympathizers usually are.
We updated ours.
It's called The New Testament.
You should check it out sometime.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top