Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I didn't hear the boos and I watched the VMA's.

Um...can you say "Edited for television"?

No shit, like when they edited out the NY FD and PD guys booing Hillary's nasty ass... These fuckers do not wait to rewrite history, they start on the spot.

thats just scary.

its one thing to have freedom of speech....but its another being fed the speech that a certain corporation wants us to hear.

Umm,
That is what every news outlet does.
CNN
Reuters
Fox
MSNBC
AP
so on so on.
Been that way since people had views. Your personal views will reflect what you do. And since every media outlet has people behind it, it's going to benefit the way they see things.
JMHO
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was laughing my ass off.

Hey, MTV, the brainwashing isn't going as planned now is it?HAHAHAHAHA!

thats what they get for coming to the south
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit, like when they edited out the NY FD and PD guys booing Hillary's nasty ass... These fuckers do not wait to rewrite history, they start on the spot.

thats just scary.

its one thing to have freedom of speech....but its another being fed the speech that a certain corporation wants us to hear.

Umm,
CNN
Reuters
Fox
MSNBC
AP
so on so on.
Been that way since people had views. Your personal views will reflect what you do. And since every media outlet has people behind it, it's going to benefit the way they see things.
JMHO

I agree but don't you think spinning and actually altering an event are distinctly different?

I expect one and can accommodate it but how would I have known that the HFBs (Horse Faced Bitches) got booed if I was not an ARFer?  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
HA HA !!!

They even LOOK French or frog-like if you like.

I still predict a landslide for W.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

'They must have thought they were the Bush twins!'

HAHAHAHAH!

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Maybe people are simply tired of this crap, Bush, Kerry neither kids have any business talking at an award show.

Spoiled rich kids,

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Good idea, I haven't washed my brain for while, and it needs a good cleaning.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats what they get for coming to the south

Miami may be "south" geographically, but not culturally. It's more like San Francisco East....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
come on, who has video or an mp3 or wav file?

i'm sure drudge will have it up soon.  he's been playing it on his radio show.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats just scary.

Umm,
CNN
Reuters
Fox
MSNBC
AP
so on so on.
JMHO

I agree but don't you think spinning and actually altering an event are distinctly different?

I expect one and can accommodate it but how would I have known that the HFBs (Horse Faced Bitches) got booed if I was not an ARFer?  

Find a news story that hasn't been edited. I know a guy who edits film for the Washington post. They are very busy, just for the online shit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:40:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Just saw the re-run of the VMA and you could hear in the background the booing but they did edit it out a little.  Kerry's daughter seemed really nervous because of the reaction of the crowd.  But you could hear the booing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just saw the re-run of the VMA and you could hear in the background the booing but they did edit it out a little.  Kerry's daughter seemed really nervous because of the reaction of the crowd.  But you could hear the booing.

They just confirmed on the WJNO stream that MTV editied out the boos.

Friggen Nazi MTV
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Who cares? MTV is a shit hole!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:48:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Sure those girls aint Jay Leno's kids?????

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Don't you think the booing would have been worse had that been the Bush girls???
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Don't you think the booing would have been worse had that been the Bush girls???

the Bush girls did come on, and it wasn't near as loud.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Who cares? MTV is a shit hole!

Cuz they are attempting to rewrite the event.  Yeah duhh MTV sucks ass.  Who doesn't know that.  But going back and editing a historical event...sounds like something Hitler would do...Ohh yeah. he did.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I just like to say, Vote for BUSH!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The Bush girls came on later... and it was lukewarm, but nowhere near as hostile... mwahahahahaha

no they were on at the same time but on a video screen they were in NY helping there father out the the RNC
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The Bush girls came on later... and it was lukewarm, but nowhere near as hostile... mwahahahahaha

jenna is fine.

the bush daughters are fine....so is their cousin...

the crowd acted properly to fine womenz.

booing is for doggers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Guess that means I missed the re-run of it ;[ I was trying to catch it so I could convert it and host it for all to enjoy.

edit: Its on outkast winning for that annoying ass Hey Ya song, how long until the bush twins come on?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:58:39 PM EDT
[#25]
The Bush twins won this round,
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The Bush twins won this round,
us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040826/capt.wx10508261920.bush_twins_convention_wx105.jpg

bad angle for jena.

chucky ass.

still lover her anyway.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#27]
I love bush!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:11:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I love bush!!

I dont know I prefer Shaved
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I love bush!!

I dont know I prefer Shaved

I'm not that picky.  Put both ona lazy susan and I'm a stabbin
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#30]
thats what they get for mixing politics with entertainment

got nothing against kerry, but will vote for Pres. GWB; just wish kerry could make up his mind and take a firm stance on presented issuse--besides he's too liberal
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#31]
This story almost makes me proud of my generation, but they are still all a bunch of fucksticks, punks, and assholes to me.

MTV has half-way to ruined the world. Dirty propaganda-feeding bastards.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:02:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
This story almost makes me proud of my generation, but they are still all a bunch of fucksticks, punks, and assholes to me.

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:14:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Just to say in response to this outrageous"my generation is almost good" BS, I am going to sit here with my brand new Springfield XD-9 in my hand and clean it to the tunes of Aerosmith and David Lee Roth.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:16:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
got nothing against kerry

So you got nothing against a smug, two-faced, gold-digging, lying, hypocritical, back-stabbing, America-hating, Marxist TRAITOR???

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Anyone have a link to audio, if not video?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Anyone have a link to audio, if not video?

Its about to repeat again. Hopefully this time around I'll catch it on my pvr. If/when I do I'll need a host.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
got nothing against kerry

So you got nothing against a smug, two-faced, gold-digging, lying, hypocritical, back-stabbing, America-hating, Marxist TRAITOR,???

If his senate seat was a child, he would be a dead-beat dad who is about 19 years behind on child support.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.utterwonder.com/archives/images/wirq13-thumb.jpg
'They must have thought they were the Bush twins!'

HAHAHAHAH!

www.students.bucknell.edu/clanger/%5Carfcom%5Cowned_tank.jpg

Little late.. Took me a while to find this pic..
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:52:30 PM EDT
[#39]
MTV has videos?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Ok, for those that haven't seen it, if someone wants to setup a host for this, I have it in .wmv format. Its 8mb.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:05:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
MTV has videos?

Yeah it's called a Music Video it's a pretty new thing.. but yeah now some musicians make these things.

Then every year MTV picks the best.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
MTV has videos?

Yeah it's called a Music Video it's a pretty new thing.. but yeah now some musicians make these things.

That's funny, I don't recall seeing a video on that channel as I surf by it.  Usually just some young people living together and yelling at each other, as far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:19:28 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
MTV has videos?

wow...do you live in a cave or something???
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#44]
I was able to capture it on my PC TV AIW card, when MTV replayed it.

I have the WMV video of it at 3.28 MB. Just need for someone to host it. I'm all out of space on my homepage. This small file is 150 kbits/second.

The 512 kbit/second version is like 20 MB. I don't think you want that one.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
MTV has videos?

wow...do you live in a cave or something???

Um, it was a sarcastic reply to the fact that MTV rarely plays videos anymore and mostly shows crap like Real World, Road Rules, Viva La Bam, Pimp My Ride, etc. etc.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:27:11 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmmmm.... I'm curioius, I would figure that this should be the Dems home court, that is highly unusual that the young people would actually "boo" Kerry's daughters. I bet one thing, those people are not really interested in politics because they are not really personally affected. Mom & dad are still pretty much paying their way or they have not families of their own.

Kids, if they rebel, tend to rebel against what they think their parents stand for politically.  These are kids of the boomers.

Yes, and all us boomers want Kerry, right?

Nice generalization.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:59:16 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The children of politicians are as irrelevant as the crowds of college age punks they perform for.

Bingo.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:22:05 AM EDT
[#48]
It just keeps getting better and better.  Maybe the youth of this country are smarter than what their given credit for.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:55:54 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
MTV has videos?

That's funny, I don't recall seeing a video on that channel as I surf by it.  Usually just some young people living together and yelling at each other, as far as I can tell.

I was giving yeah a hard time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:10:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Tag for the video for us pukes in Korea......
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top