BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:13:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
They do have 'kin blood lines' and are both skull n bones members--s/b's forsake all other intersts for the beloved skull and bones.  Marriage, religion, etc.

No, just because some college kids in a fraternity SAY that shit doesn't mean a man in his 50s is going to abide by it.  Try to live in the real world.  For once.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:13:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You must be a complete moron if you believe the Bush familys clout in Washington isn't the only reason he GOT the chance to run in the first place. So its just by chance his Grandad was a senator, daddy was president, and his brother is a govenor? Give me a break!

Nepotism is when a family member *hires* another family member. Asinine is when a poster doesn't know what the fuck his talking about.

Your too funny!  

And you are way too ignorant.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:26:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn capitalism!!!

I think you mean Nepotism

Nepotism - favoritism shown to relatives by those in power (as by giving them jobs)

I know exactly what I was saying in my satirical post.  You and others like you (liberals in general) seem to despise anyone and everyone who has earned any sort of wealth and are also jealous of anyone born into a family with wealth.  It is obvious that liberals cannot stand Capitalism simply because the pieces of shit that don't want to work hard or think creatively can't get ahead in life.  They would much rather have everything handed to them by the govn't.  They want all the money taken away from people who earned it and given to them so they can continue to be fucking losers for the rest of their lives.

Your argument about Nepotism is wrong.  You point out in the definition that the relatives are the ones who are showing favoritism and giving power.  VOTERS elected every Bush who is/has been in office.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top