Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing about this election was straight up from ridiculously low event attendance for biden even during a so called pandemic to wild overnight margin swings. Now it's being exposed as to how some of it was done. I'd like to know the truth about how long this has been going on especially on down ballot and midterm elections in some of the worst precincts.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol, Biden voter are you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you got this documentation directly from county government officials?

He is to proud to admit he was suckered.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The current fraud in office didn’t orchestrate the fraud. The Democrat Party machine did and they will be around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By the time the truth comes out the current fraud in office will have died from old age so he wont be held accountable.

The current fraud in office didn’t orchestrate the fraud. The Democrat Party machine did and they will be around.

He knew though, he even slipped up in an interview and admitted that they had create "the most comprehensive voter fraud network in history"
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I wouldn’t waste your time trying to talk to AntifaMedic.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And you believe them because ... ?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 2:54:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

uh huh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They said that they were part of a group working on "Election Integrity"

uh huh

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had a man and a woman walk up to me as I was doing yard work.  They said that they were part of a group working on "Election Integrity" and then asked me how I voted in 2020.  Not who I voted for, but what method.  I voted Trump and all GOP/conservative.  I said that I voted in person on election day as I always do.

They said that their information from the county shows me as voting absentee by mail.

They asked me if I would be willing to go to the county to verify the signature on said fraudulent ballot and I said absolutely.

They said that they found 14 other people that had their votes stolen just in 2 blocks of my neighborhood.

I live in MN.  Yes I know that MN is fraught with fraud, but this pisses me off bigly.
View Quote

I don’t how it’s done in your locality, but in my county if the poll books showed an individual voting absentee, and they had to tried to vote in person, they wouldn’t have been given a ballot.  Moreover, depending on the exact circumstances, the voter registrar, who I call “Colonel” to her face and “the wolverine” behind her back, would have pressed charges on them.  I know she’s done it in the past and it at least went to a bench trial.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You got to personally sue though don’t you op?

Unfortunately none of us will know if the 2021 account claiming this is valid as he most likely won’t divulge personal details and there won’t be verification. But plenty here will repeat this.

Op has to deliver info or this post is pointless other than the few who repost it and retell it as true with no verification.

As much as some people hate to admit it there is a narrative being pushed on both sides…..not just one.

Plenty of people will shoot the messenger though.
View Quote

Thanks for voting Biden,you fuck.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought it was strange when I got a mail-in ballot in the mail encouraging me to vote that way. never been done before.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#10]
81 MILLION voters can't be wrong!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't feel bad you are just one of 80 million that were screwed. The other 1 million voted for Dementia Joe~~ they were probably the dead and brain dead!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#12]
2000 Mules
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:24:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I thought it was strange when I got a mail-in ballot in the mail encouraging me to vote that way. never been done before.
View Quote

The first time I heard advocacy of mail-in voting to prevent COVID transmission, I knew the game was afoot.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Last time I voted, it was an anonymous ballot. I'm pretty sure it's an election requirement... even the mail ins had a tab that tore off the top before tally.

Did they use your DNA on the paper or something?

View Quote

They don't track your ballot, but they do keep track of who votes and whether it is in-person or absentee. In WI we have to sign the voter roll or the absentee envelope along with a witness.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Really pisses me off.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Because he’s being asked to take a look at a ballot with his name on it that he didn’t submit.

View Quote

He is being asked to check the absentee application and envelope which would show it was filled out by someone else. Once the ballots are separated from the envelopes they can't track the votes.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#17]
You guys need to do your elections like we do. Not much fucking around happens besides west vs east voter representation.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Here is what the County shows for me.....

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Why these commie fucks are treated like royalty here is a fucking mystery, or is it? Fucking tragic...

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#20]
He never gets to 81 million without 35 million more of this type of stuff happening
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I believe my visitors and believe what they showed me and told me.  Why would they bother going house to house if a farce?  What would they accomplish?  I can go to the county and get the same information.
View Quote

I want there, but my first suspicions would be that some scammers got SOME of your info, and then had you fill them in on the rest to "verify" your identity.

Or they may have been honest government whistle blowers, exposing the whole fraudulent election scheme.

Take your guess as to which one it is- your guess is as good as mine at this point.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I think you should check it out.  

Figure out exactly how the system works in your jurisdiction, since different ones seem to work differently.  Meaning, figure out exactly which vote was counted.

Personally, I wouldn’t go through the strange people going door to door.  That would make me highly suspect.  And I would not give them money or further private information.  

But you can check it out yourself by going direct.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Join date post count location
View Quote
And?  A reasonable person would expect a sharp uptick of new memberships after BLM and Antifa went rioting through large swaths of the country with total impunity recently, and then to see so many Dem mayors and governors giving the violence their blessing, telling police to stand down and just allow it.  That was a wake up call, and explains why I came here late to the party anyway.  I'm just saying, not all newbies are infiltrators.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
And?  A reasonable person would expect a sharp uptick of new memberships after BLM and Antifa went rioting through large swaths of the country with total impunity recently, and then to see so many Dem mayors and governors giving the violence their blessing, telling police to stand down and just allow it.  That was a wake up call, and explains why I came here late to the party anyway.  I'm just saying, not all newbies are infiltrators.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but he is throwing red meat to a pack of starving dogs.

It is like posting on DU that you have evidence of Trump colluding with Russia just to stir up the hornets nest and watch them take the bait.

Personally, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt because I have little to lose if I am being tricked, other than a couple of minutes of my time helping him out in case it’s legit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of 2000 half horses.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got to personally sue though don’t you op?

Unfortunately none of us will know if the 2021 account claiming this is valid as he most likely won’t divulge personal details and there won’t be verification. But plenty here will repeat this.

Op has to deliver info or this post is pointless other than the few who repost it and retell it as true with no verification.

As much as some people hate to admit it there is a narrative being pushed on both sides…..not just one.

Plenty of people will shoot the messenger though.

Never mind him.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wanted to @ you in GD last night …. Hadn’t seen you post in a minute and I get a kick out of your threads
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Why these commie fucks are treated like royalty here is a fucking mystery, or is it? Fucking tragic...

View Quote

You ever seen the show Undercover Boss?

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#29]
time to do away with absentee ballots altogether
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They don't track your ballot, but they do keep track of who votes and whether it is in-person or absentee. In WI we have to sign the voter roll or the absentee envelope along with a witness.
View Quote

In MI the Secretary of State said we couldn't scan the votes before election day, but we could take them out of the signed envelopes (and throw the signatures away).
No fuckery afoot with open legible ballots laying around for a month, especially in Detroit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

In MI the Secretary of State said we couldn't scan the votes before election day, but we could take them out of the signed envelopes (and throw the signatures away).
No fuckery afoot with open legible ballots laying around for a month, especially in Detroit.
View Quote

And separate the ballots from the envelopes so you could not tell which ballot to pull even if you found fuckery.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Our elections have become a really bad joke
View Quote

Wait till the next one, the last one was a trial run.....2024 will be epic..!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Look it up??

https://mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us/AbsenteeBallotStatus.aspx

https://mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us/AbsenteeBallotStatus.aspx
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If you put the scantron style ballot into the machine it counted. Someone may have voted under your name elsewhere but yours still counted.
View Quote

And you know this how? Did you get that information from his government officials?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lies. Most secure election ever, most popular president ever.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
And you believe them because ... ?
View Quote

Have you noticed who the President is?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Back in '16 when the entire media came to a dead standstill for over an hour until they announced that Trump won the FIRST thing that came into my mind is that the cheating apparatus set up to install Hillary had been overwhelmed by people voting for Trump that they simply didn't know what to do.

There IS a way to get to the bottom of it but a lot of  people would say the cure is worse than the disease.

You drag everyone involved in counting the vote into a room and pick someone at random and casually ask what went on that night.

Of course they will hem and haw and play innocent. You simply shoot them in the forehead and ask the next one.

They'll let you know what went on.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Am I in before the grey_bars tell us the election was completely legit because people didn’t like mean tweets?

Edit: nope, the two biggest commies are already twisting this thread.  Guess I have to fork out $24 to get my ignore list back.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Of course they will hem and haw and play innocent. You simply shoot them in the forehead and ask the next one.

They'll let you know what went on.
View Quote

MY BROTHER!!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It is like posting on DU that you have evidence of Trump colluding with Russia just to stir up the hornets nest and watch them take the bait.

Personally, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt because I have little to lose if I am being tricked, other than a couple of minutes of my time helping him out in case it’s legit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that what its like? The right on this forum is like du, a pack of starving dogs being thrown red meat?  

You have already been tricked, and are hopeless.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Election fraud should be punishable by death.
View Quote
Live right after the 6pm news
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I want there, but my first suspicions would be that some scammers got SOME of your info, and then had you fill them in on the rest to "verify" your identity.

Or they may have been honest government whistle blowers, exposing the whole fraudulent election scheme.

Take your guess as to which one it is- your guess is as good as mine at this point.
View Quote

I have spoken with the man three times after the initial meeting and exchanged a half dozen emails as well.  I have emailed my country election official and requested a meeting to verify what method that they have me voting and what date.  I will go to the county for a meeting.  If the fraud proves true, then I will go to a meeting with the County Commissioners on 5/24 @ 0930 with any of the other 14 people from today that were informed that their votes were stolen as well.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#44]
With Zero investigation the MSM were in lock step about "The Fairest Election EVA!"

That is a guaranteed it was fucking stolen.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Our elections have become a really bad joke
View Quote

Third world Clown Circus Joke
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#47]
They are casing your house OP
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have spoken to a number of people who say they will never be convinced that the 2020 presidential election was legitimate.   At this time, even if they believe that to be true, our system does not allow for another presidential election until 2024.  

The most that anyone can hope for is that anyone found to be involved in fraudulent voting gets prosecuted and imprisoned.  But I don't think that is very likely.
View Quote

Correction.   Guilty of overthrowing a duly elected President.  In my opinion they should be executed...after a fair trial of course.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#49]
So many usuals show up to tell us it didn't happen and run interference. Over the target.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And you don't because?  See, works both ways.
View Quote

Not really.  Do you automatically assume that a woman who m makes a rape allegation is correct?   If you do....you are uninformed or a Democrat.

I have no idea if the "visitors" were legit.  OP should be skeptical until legitimacy is proven.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top