User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He is too old to be in public office anyways....

View Quote

He has plenty of retirement cash now.  He should try to spend some.  What a rhino cumstain hes become.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
He is right that having Trump on the ticket will end him, but he is wrong on "WHY" of it.

It's not because all the anti wall crowd will vote him out, it's because the anti GOPe crowd just got a big win by getting Donald on the ticket. They are pumped up and ready to continue culling the GOPe from the field. They will give his spot to Kelli Ward.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:18:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That IS some good news.......I'm liking Trump more all the time.
View Quote

I didn't think I would ever see someone on AR15.com welcoming Senate Majority leader Charles Schumer, House Speaker Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, President Hillary Clinton, and a 6:3 Liberal:Conservative Supreme Court.

All this just to teach Mitch McConnell and the D.C. GOP leadership a lesson of some sort.

The Trump voters have not the tiniest inkling of the scale of the disaster they have brought down on RKBA and America in general.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I didn't think I would ever see someone on AR15.com welcoming Senate Majority leader Charles Schumer, House Speaker Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, President Hillary Clinton, and a 6:3 Liberal:Conservative Supreme Court.

All this just to teach Mitch McConnell and the D.C. GOP leadership a lesson of some sort.

The Trump voters have not the tiniest inkling of the scale of the disaster they have brought down on RKBA and America in general.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this thread,you are the only one I see doing that.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, YOU are the one celebrating the potential loss of the AZ Senate seat to the Democrats.

McCain wasn't talking about his primary challenge, he was talking about the general election in AZ for the Senate seat he occupies.

YOU are cheering for the fact that Trump is going to cost the GOP the Senate.

Sure hope you enjoy the upcoming Clinton Presidency that you Trump voters have ensured.

You sure taught Mitch McConnell a lesson. Too bad about that whole 2nd amendment thing.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No, YOU are the one celebrating the potential loss of the AZ Senate seat to the Democrats.

McCain wasn't talking about his primary challenge, he was talking about the general election in AZ for the Senate seat he occupies.

Sure hope you enjoy the upcoming Clinton Presidency that you Trump voters have ensured.

You sure taught Mitch McConnell a lesson. Too bad about that whole 2nd amendment thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

McCain will lose his seat to his primary challenger, Dr. Ward. She will then win the senate seat in the general. You are one of the worst drama queens in GD.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Well holy shit, Trump actually IS doing something to make America great again.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'm going to try like hell to be the end of him, and it has NOTHING to do with Trump!!!

Thank you for your service John, but it's time for you to go.

You Go Kelli Ward!

View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If he were "primaried" out by a conservative, great.

But losing the Senate seat to the Democrats isn't exactly something to applaud.    
View Quote

Yep, although he was one of two Republican Senate assholes that called for gun control back in 2012.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top