Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Circumcision is completely unnecessary and brutal. Why the fuck do you want to cut a kid's dick up first thing out of the womb? THEN LICK ON IT?

Disagree.
It is for cleanliness.

Disagree. Wash your dick.

Disagree.
Now I don't have to.
When the SHTF and your foreskin fills up with smega, maybe you'll realize why the Lord told men to get circumcized.

Aside from the silly religious statement, what about the MILLIONS of people around before the tools where available to do the procedure? We should not even be around as a species because according to your logic, everyone's dick should have fallen off.

People that get infections in the foreskin area are prone to infection, or don't practice proper hygiene. BILLIONS of people live their whole life uncircumsized without issue.

Sometimes the foreskin can split open in adulthood.  Apparently it is painful.
Uncircumcised men are more prone to disease and infection.  Saying we shouldn't do it is like saying we shouldn't remove tonsils or appendixes since primitive man got along with them.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So are you saying that EVERY Jewish guy's been blown by a guy....

Well, their wives whine so much, how else are they going to get it?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Circumcision is completely unnecessary and brutal. Why the fuck do you want to cut a kid's dick up first thing out of the womb? THEN LICK ON IT?

Disagree.
It is for cleanliness.

Disagree. Wash your dick.

Disagree.
Now I don't have to.
When the SHTF and your foreskin fills up with smega, maybe you'll realize why the Lord told men to get circumcized.

Aside from the silly religious statement, what about the MILLIONS of people around before the tools where available to do the procedure? We should not even be around as a species because according to your logic, everyone's dick should have fallen off.

People that get infections in the foreskin area are prone to infection, or don't practice proper hygiene. BILLIONS of people live their whole life uncircumsized without issue.

Uncircumcised men are more prone to disease and infection.  Saying we shouldn't do it is like saying we shouldn't remove tonsils or appendixes since primitive man got along with them.

Do we take out tonsils and appendixes at birth? No. If an issue arrises by all means take care of it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
While I am not exactly in favor of gettting de-tipped at birth, it does cut down blood transfer during sex as well.  Pretty sure I have read that circumsized men have lower chances of contancting certain vd's during sex - HIV being one of the big ones.

There was a study done that found out the inside of the foreskin is very soft compared to all the skin surfaces in that area.  Because of that it is much more susceptible to allowing a virus into the human system.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do we take out tonsils and appendixes at birth? No. If an issue arrises by all means take care of it.

I wouldn't want to wait for my foreskin to burst before I did something about it if there was a simple, safe hygiene increasing procedure that would prevent such a possibility.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Not biblical and considered to be on the whacko fringe if judaism.

A good Mohel does not do such things.

what planet are you on?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
circumcised men can hold out longer before orgasam than their foreskinned counterparts.

So in addition to being cleaner, you also have better, and safer, sex.

Circumcised men can hold out  longer because the sensativity is greatly reduced.  Tell me do you consider sex to be better when you have a condom on and it blocks the sensativity or when you go bareback and can feel everything?  By your claim using a condom would be considered better sex because it makes you last longer.  

As for being cleaner...we have something called soap and water now.  Unless you trying to claim that circumcised people don't have to wash their peckers the whole "it's cleaner" reason is BS.  The only difference is it might take a couple seconds longer to clean an uncircumcised dick.  Sure if a guy goes around screwing girls and never cleans himself then an uncirmcumsied penis might creating problems...but is that the fault of the penis or the nasty guy with no personal hygiene ?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:18:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't want to wait for my foreskin to burst before I did something about it if there was a simple, safe hygiene increasing procedure that would prevent such a possibility.

You might as well have your appendix out at birth as well.  No reason to keep that in and wait for it to burst.  I have never heard of anyone having their foreskin split open.  I'm not saying it doesn't happen just that I've never heard of it where as I have heard of people needing to get their appendix out.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#10]
WTF?

Is this culturely similar to the Japanese school mom "servicing" her son to keep him "on task" with his school work?  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#11]

In some Muslim groups they hold kids down and circumcise em with a knife when they are 12 or so.  

Probably use a dull rusty knife dipped in camel shit.  

Well, no wonder they want to strap bombs to themselves and dive into crowds.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While you may find it brutal and unnecessary, science shows tha a circumcised penis is cleaner, and healther penis, and that circumcised men can hold out longer before orgasam than their foreskinned counterparts.

So in addition to being cleaner, you also have better, and safer, sex.

No nasty crap growing under a foreskin that isn't there.

I call BULLSHIT...

I can wear the wife out if I want to...I can go for hours...
WHY? Someone took a razor and cut the nerves off...

I got a kid on the way...If it's a boy it will NOT be getting circumsized.

VD?

He can be taught to wash his junk , and not to sleep with whores...

Hell, I still have my wisdom teeth, apendix, and my tonsils...it aint coming off unless it is a life and death emergency. God put that shit their for some reason...

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:38:26 AM EDT
[#14]
It's kind of like female genital mutilation except we have male genital mutilation.  On orders from the old Desert War God.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:41:16 AM EDT
[#15]
No more religion bashing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top