User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok. Listened to the fifth one. This is more suggestive stuff. Might have some good stuff in it. Even for the bubba right. It's got a real how-to vibe to it. Still think he's Antifa....
View Quote
He goes shooting with JBGC and retweets/does podcasts with SRA.

Yeah, he's Antifa. Just not street goon antifa.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok. Listened to the fifth one. This is more suggestive stuff. Might have some good stuff in it. Even for the bubba right. It's got a real how-to vibe to it. Still think he's Antifa....

Had a real strong suspicion. He has a real disgust and despising tone for the right that he has a hard time hiding, in spite of the empty disclaimers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
these anti trump hoaxes are going to be their primary weapon to kick it off. All they need is a willing martyr to shoot up a BLM march or some other leftist gathering while wearing a MAGA hat. Overnight, all trump supporters will be convicted of racist terrorism by the court of social media. We will be on the defensive from day one and our unwillingness to organize and do the needful (because we have jobs and we're not psychos) will cost us dearly. By the time the truth comes out it will be too late, the bullets will be flying in both directions.
We will eventually "win", but the country that remains will be unrecognizable. Im not a big tin foil hat guy, but events in the last couple of years have convinced me that my kids are going to be living in a much scarier world then any of us have ever experienced. I just hope I can teach them enough to survive whats coming, I know I wont.
View Quote
Good. Cuz I don't recognize this country anymore. The way it is now.

Time for a rebirth.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Had a real strong suspicion. He has a real disgust and despising tone for the right that he has a hard time hiding, in spite of the empty disclaimers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hit all my smell tests in his "how do we fix America" by ironically being the very thing that's tearing us apart.

Anyone that think Joe Rogan platforms real Alt Right voices is so far left they think basic bitch conservatives are fascists.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He hit all my smell tests in his "how do we fix America" by ironically being the very thing that's tearing us apart.

Anyone that think Joe Rogan platforms real Alt Right voices is so far left they think basic bitch conservatives are fascists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He definitely puts a weird spin on things. And is wrong about a lot perceptively. Pretty much like any Left journo on cable.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
The guy is completely Nutso.  He is completely ignoring the fact that it's the Liberals that are the violent ones.
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#7]
OK made it through the eighth one. He's definitely Antifa. A walking- talking contradiction of everything he's preaching about not wanting civil war. Draws really weird conclusions too. good for insight on how an Antifa Nazi psuedo-lesbian thinks...
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's mad at Rogan for platforming 'alt-right' Jordan Peterson.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top