BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 7:29:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Someone throwing a rock at an armed soldier makes you innocent?  I alwayst thought the appropriate word was "stupid."  
View Quote

I'm not arguing that.  It's called a protest.  When people throw bottles at police after some stupid basketball game, are they allowed to fire?  Is it okay for them to fire?

Hell, at least when Israel decides to blow something up it gives the PA a fair warning to evacuate well beforehand and then only go for PA targets.
View Quote

I believe the Feds gave the Davidians the same "fair warning".  Did they get what they deserved?

The suicide bombers certainly haven't given the Israeli people that luxury.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

I'm not arguing for the suicide bombers.  They are scum, and their actions are inexcusable.

Chimborazo
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is 'shooting innocents' a well-known Israeli pastime?
View Quote

Do Rubber bullets and stun grenades count?
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is 'shooting innocents' a well-known Israeli pastime?
View Quote

It's the national sport of Israel. . . .
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top