Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Israel should put the screws to Gaza, or even re-occupy it, and then reward the West Bank if the Palestinians there can make progress toward peace.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Israel should put the screws to Gaza, or even re-occupy it, and then reward the West Bank if the Palestinians there can make progress toward peace.

Not a bad scenario at all.

HH
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:09:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But can we please stop sending them money and technology in the meantime?

Subs,

this is another area of confusion for me.

Several post here that Israel wants to stop receiving ANY money from the US taxpayer.

With that thought in mind, I am, again, confused as to why Israel continues to receive monies from the US taxpayer.  Maybe we threaten Israel and make them take the money ????

T

Forgot to address technology.

It MAY be that Israel desires to accept no more taxpayer cash but accept more technology.  Perhaps the Chinese market is 'positively buoyant' regarding US technology and Israel could net more money by selling technology*.

T

*Purely speculation.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's too bad the technology doesn't exist for Israel to slice Gaza off and let it slide into the Mediterranean.  I wish we could do it here for Commifornia too!

STFU you ignorant pompous..Let me guess your bundling up your opinion of the biggest state in the union over a few SoCal cities? Nice way to Dragnet 40million people jackass..But Jersey's gotta be the place to be right?Real scenic I bet..and smells just fucking dandy!

You ladies going to have a fucking n00b fight now?

The topic is 'Israel: Kicking the Ass of Hamas for Fun and Profit.'

Not 'Teeny Bopper Bitchfight 15.'

You're right.  Since I have more posts than you Mattimeo, allow me to turn this into a "thousands of posts member" vs. n00b fight.

Hey njJoniGuy: Thanks for wishing destruction on me and mine and giving us the same status as a bunch of Hamas and other terrorists.

'preciate that.

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's too bad the technology doesn't exist for Israel to slice Gaza off and let it slide into the Mediterranean.  I wish we could do it here for Commifornia too!

STFU you ignorant pompous..Let me guess your bundling up your opinion of the biggest state in the union over a few SoCal cities? Nice way to Dragnet 40million people jackass..But Jersey's gotta be the place to be right?Real scenic I bet..and smells just fucking dandy!

You ladies going to have a fucking n00b fight now?

The topic is 'Israel: Kicking the Ass of Hamas for Fun and Profit.'

Not 'Teeny Bopper Bitchfight 15.'

You're right.  Since I have more posts than you Mattimeo, allow me to turn this into a "thousands of posts member" vs. n00b fight.

Hey njJoniGuy: Thanks for wishing destruction on me and mine and giving us the same status as a bunch of Hamas and other terrorists.

'preciate that.

[://

You know, JERSEY IS REALLY SCENIC !!

Now you gotta get away from the interstates, the tank farms and the Mafia graveyards but Jersey has hundreds of miles of beautiful shoreline.  

Get out to western Jersey, around the Delaware Water Gap, and Jersey is hard core beautiful.

T

I now return you to the fight alredy in progress.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top