User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:26:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Two sentences.
Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, the following two sentences really say it all:

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons there would be no more Israel

That about sums it up.

Unfortunately, it'll probably never happen in our lifetimes....
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:46:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Ummm...is that "Jerry, Jerry", as in "Jerry Springer",
or "Jerry, Jerry", as in "Jerry", "Kraut", "Boche"?......

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:51:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I agree we need to support Israel, but no matter how much or how little aid we provide to them, Israel will not fall.  God won't allow it.

God has allowed Israel to fall countless times, and He will again provided there is time.

Read your Bible.

Isreal fell to the Egyptians, Philistines and the Babalonians there are the few I can think of off the top of my head.

They turned their backs on God and every time God allowed them to "fall" into slavery/bondage to another race, normally a race the Jews considered "inferior".

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:51:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There's no such thing as land being "promised by god". The Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories is a military and political matter. The Israelis have no business putting "settlers" on Palestinian land and then complaining that the former owners of the land want to kill them for it. Pull out of the territories and there will be peace.

We have given way too much money to Israel. Their military is the strongest in the Middle East by a LONG shot and there is no need to make it more powerful. Time to spend the money on OUR problems. How about balancing the budget? Let "American" jews give money from their own pocketbooks to Israel. You want to fund them? Then spend YOUR money!

Oh and spare me the fanatical religious claptrap on how the jews are "entitled" to this land. I can just as easily write an addendum to the bible that says I am entitled to YOUR land.

Dear Sir, I beg you to take from yout pocket just one dollar banknote and to observe it very carefully.

If you observe the eagle, you will notice that the stars above the eagle head do form a "magen David", a David Star, and if you put upside down the same image, you can clearly see that the shield on the eagle body now is a MENORAH with its seven branches.

Why there is such a Jewish symbology aside the face of President George Washington?

Because the Jews immigrated in the New World and Jews of over the world helped, through the work of George Washington personal secretary, that was a Jew, to FUND the Independence War against the British rule. They collected so much money to recover from the initial defeats that American Patriots got at the beginning of the War and win it, so doing contributing in a very important way to give birth to the future nation called United States of America.

That's why between USA and Israel there is a linkage so strong and deep. I saw in the past months many people arguing here against France, that refused to pay her debts of friendship for all the american blood spilled in 1st and 2nd World War to defend her. But I hope that in USA there are less narrow minded ungrateful assholes like you, very fast to remember someone else debts to US people but very fast also to forget when somebody else has given to contribute to the birth of this big (and now troubled) nation.

I hope that if you have any good coscience you will ashamed of yourselves for your stupid statements, but I seriously doubt you have any coscience, good or bad.

http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/triviadollar.htm

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

God has allowed Israel to fall countless times, and He will again provided there is time.

Read your Bible.

Isreal fell to the Egyptians, Philistines and the Babalonians there are the few I can think of off the top of my head.

They turned their backs on God and every time God allowed them to "fall" into slavery/bondage to another race, normally a race the Jews considered "inferior".

Exactly.

The blessing of God have ALWAYS required obedience to God.

Jew, Gentile or otherwise.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:54:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Gotta be something in the water over there, or maybe the effects of the sun.  Seems like everyone within spitting distance of that area of the world is FUCKING NUTS.  Unfortunately we US taxpayers get to foot the bill for keeping the Israelis happy (and well armed) enough not to nuke the entire middle east, while simultaneously getting shit on by everyone else in that area of the world because we're doing so.  Great deal.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Gotta be something in the water over there, or maybe the effects of the sun.  Seems like everyone within spitting distance of that area of the world is FUCKING NUTS.  Unfortunately we US taxpayers get to foot the bill for keeping the Israelis happy (and well armed) enough not to nuke the entire middle east, while simultaneously getting shit on by everyone else in that area of the world because we're doing so.  Great deal.

The US Department up to 1967 was promoting a long dated pro-arab policy, and anyway you got the shit.

Is it so hard for some american to understand that you're getting blamed by the radical islamic world NOT for what USA is doing but for what USA ARE?

c'mon...

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:04:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Is it so hard for some american to understand that you're getting blamed by the radical islamic world NOT for what USA is doing but for what USA ARE?

c'mon...

Is it SO hard for someone with a FINANCIAL INTEREST in the US support of Israel (i.e. YOU) to see that maybe....just maybe...Arabs are pissed at tHE US for giving Israel the arms and means to kill Arabs???

This is the most simple, linear logic in the universe.

But like I say, you persoanlly have a financial stake in US tax dollars going to Israel. I only mention it for the purposes of full disclosure, as some readers may not understand your family situation.

And OBVIOUSLY I have a financial interst in tax dollars staying in the us - CUZ THEY ARE ****MY ***** DOLLARS!!!!!(some of them anyway)

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

c'mon...

Is it SO hard for someone with a FINANCIAL INTEREST in the US support of Israel (i.e. YOU) to see that maybe....just maybe...Arabs are pissed at tHE US for giving Israel the arms and means to kill Arabs???

This is the most simple, linear logic in the universe.

But like I say, you persoanlly have a financial stake in US tax dollars going to Israel. I only mention it for the purposes of full disclosure, as some readers may not understand your family situation.

And OBVIOUSLY I have a financial interst in tax dollars staying in the us - CUZ THEY ARE ****MY ***** DOLLARS!!!!!(some of them anyway)

I have a financial stake... hahahahahah!!! THAT'S FUNNY!!! I DON'T GET ONE CENT of the money that goes to Israel.... ih ih ih... and YOU made this really smart (uhuhuhuh!!! ahahahah ROTFL!!!) statement... ahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Now stop it and try to raise your antennas: assuming that Israel do not exist, USA would be still a target for Fundamentalist Islamics. In Bin Lader letters the Palestinian issue is one of the LAST issues. The problem is the corruption spreaded over, according to Bin Laden and his companions beliefs, by the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE. Read my lips, Garandman: the Great Satan is Not USA, but the WAY Americans Live!

When was the last time you saw one of the Arab defence ministers in ANY of the Arab nations towed in front of a parlamentary commission to respond for his responsibilities for what his soldiers did wrong?

NEVER.

c'mon... You and me know why you're so against Israel. And it is NOT a matter of money.

Be honest, man...

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:55:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I guess the Saudi's built their own F-15's and F-16's then, huh garandman?  It's probably a good thing the US didn't build any airfields in Saudi Arabia either...  Or give BILLIONS in aid to Egypt and Jordan.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:03:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I guess the Saudi's built their own F-15's and F-16's then, huh garandman?  It's probably a good thing the US didn't build any airfields in Saudi Arabia either...  Or give BILLIONS in aid to Egypt and Jordan.

Me and other AR15 fans in Europe maybe we have to thanks people like Garandman if we cannot get anymore AR15... with an ally like Garandman leading America, who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Actually Paolo we have a few anti Jew Anti Israel types in this country.  Most of us just think of them as laughing stocks.  It generally stems from some sort of inferiority complex.  For most of us its sorta like laughing at retards.  It isn't kind, but then again, it is funny.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:06:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

c'mon... You and me know why you're so against Israel. And it is NOT a matter of money.

Be honest, man...

Why don't you go ahead and speak your mind...don't hide behind "you and me know..."

SAY IT OUT LOUD if you really believe it.

My objection to support of Israel has to do with:

1. Money

2. COnstitutional authority of the Fed gov't being overstepped

3. G Washington's warning against foreign entanlgements. His wise words being proven true IN BLOOD of our US servicemen.

(not necessarily in that order)

But you just think I'm a Nazi. Whatever. People like you want to think the worst of everyone. Makes you feel better about yourself I guess.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You'll get no argument from me there.

US policy has been "play both sides."

Stupid.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:10:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Me and other AR15 fans in Europe maybe we have to thanks people like Garandman if we cannot get anymore AR15...

So I'm to blame that you can't get the firearms you want?? Yeah, that's rational.

with an ally like Garandman leading America, who needs enemies?

SO I am your enemy cuz I tell you the truth??

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:12:28 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Actually Paolo we have a few anti Jew Anti Israel types in this country.  Most of us just think of them as laughing stocks.  It generally stems from some sort of inferiority complex.  For most of us its sorta like laughing at retards.  It isn't kind, but then again, it is funny.

Speak plainly man.

Are you calling me anti Jew?

Are you callling me a retard?

Yes or no.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:14:58 AM EDT
[#17]
When is intermission? I gotta go to the bathroom.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:18:11 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have a financial stake... hahahahahah!!! THAT'S FUNNY!!! I DON'T GET ONE CENT of the money that goes to Israel.... ih ih ih... and YOU made this really smart (uhuhuhuh!!! ahahahah ROTFL!!!) statement... ahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Is your wife NOT Israeli? Does she not have family in israel? Do they not benefit from US tax dollars???

assuming that Israel do not exist, USA would be still a target for Fundamentalist Islamics. In Bin Lader letters the Palestinian issue is one of the LAST issues. The problem is the corruption spreaded over, according to Bin Laden and his companions beliefs, by the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE. Read my lips, Garandman: the Great Satan is Not USA, but the WAY Americans Live!

Yeah, yeah - they hate "freedom."  What tripe.

Odd that American freedom has existed for over 200 years. But ONLY in the last 30 years when the US actively advanced Israels capacity to kill Arabs have teh Arabs begun killing Americans in an organized, deliberate fasion. Yeah, no correlation there - mere conincidence (And PLEASE don't trot out the Barbary Pirates

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
When is intermission? I gotta go to the bathroom.

Goa head and take your dump.

These are the type of people who hint and make innuendo of insults and personal attacks. Never just come out and say it.

And NEVER would say it to my face. EVER.

Keyboard commandos, they. So you won't miss anything.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

My objection to support of Israel has to do with:

1. Money

False. US gave money to Israel to buy US made weapons by US workers that contributed to fund occupation in USA. In short: a way to give statal funds to private armament industries.

2. COnstitutional authority of the Fed gov't being overstepped

By who? Israel?

3. G Washington's warning against foreign entanlgements. His wise words being proven true IN BLOOD of our US servicemen.

Foreign entanglements were exactely what made USA a superpower. Before WWI involvement USA was a big country no more smart and powerful than any other. Foreign entaglements means that you have a net of military bases over the world that allow USA to be present and rule in a way otherwise impossible. No objection if you want to reduce USA that little provincial country that was before 1917, but I guess this is not the good for USA and the Free World. Or you mean something else?

But you just think I'm a Nazi. Whatever. People like you want to think the worst of everyone. Makes you feel better about yourself I guess.

No, I don't think you're a Nazi, because this presume that you have some sort of primitive intelligence. I think that you're too much sticked to your money, prejudices and false historical assumptions to put any sense in your statements.

Do you really believe, my poor Garandman, that 9-11 was due because of US support to Israel? Really?

c'mon man... you can't be serious!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Do you really believe, my poor Garandman, that 9-11 was due because of US support to Israel? Really?

c'mon man... you can't be serious!!!

Let's just put it this way -

If the US was not funding Israel, and GIVING them US arms which HAVE been used to kill Arabs...

NO ONE ON THIS PLANET would be more  in favor of nuking the Arab nations en masse to nothing more than  a glowing puddle of molten sand.

But with our foreign policy as duplicitous as it currently is, I've gotta mitigate tha position somewhat.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
No, I don't think you're a Nazi, because this presume that you have some sort of primitive intelligence. I think that you're too much sticked to your money, prejudices and false historical assumptions to put any sense in your statements.

So you think I'm a clever, greedy Nazi? Is that what I am to infer?

Yes or no. SPEAK PLAINLY MAN.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:30:53 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speak plainly man.

Are you calling me anti Jew?

Are you callling me a retard?

Yes or no.

Actually I wasn't referring to you.  If however you want to apply it, thats entirely your own doing.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:40:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Let's just put it this way -

If the US was not funding Israel, and GIVING them US arms which HAVE been used to kill Arabs...

I tell you something plain and simple, hoping that you can understand it: the saudis that crashed into wtc and Pentagon on 9-11 did it because USA had strict relations with Saudi royal family and allowed infidel troops on the holy land of Saudi Arabia. In one word: CONTAMINATION. Got it?

You are referring to Israel as a cause of Islamic hostility toward USA, not me, not mr. Bin Laden.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:41:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you think I'm a clever, greedy Nazi? Is that what I am to infer?

Yes or no. SPEAK PLAINLY MAN.

O G-d... too complicate for you uh?

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I think that you're too much sticked to your money,

Well, that just says it all, folks.

Paolo thinks I'm too stuck to MY OWN MONEY. How irrational of me. How selfish, that I would want what is MINE.

I guess I should be more willing to give my guns away too. Or my wife. Or my Constitutional rights.

Yup - that's mee. Just too attached to what is MINE.

I mean really - how "gredy American" of me to think I should have a say as to how MY tax dollars are spent.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:44:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Ahhh, and once again, the zionist dogpile smothers and slanders the few that dare to speak up.
Just another day at arfcom.
Maybe we should just have a big star of David in the logo for the site, instead of the cleverly not-so-concealed dick next to the backwards AR15.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:47:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

We've done the Israel debate to death, you and me. Its grown old.

So, I really just want to  know one more thing from you -

When you use the Hebrew reference to God (aka "G-d") in supposed revernce for God, but in a manner that is prohibited by the Ten Commandments as taking God's name in vain (as you have done in teh quoted matter above) ...

...do you think God is actually fooled by your false revernce for Him??

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:48:14 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Ahhh, and once again, the zionist dogpile smothers and slanders the few that dare to speak up.
Maybe we should just have a big star of David in the logo for the site, instead of the cleverly not-so-concealed dick next to the backwards AR15.

The Omega Bitch has spoken.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:51:06 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I've disagreed with MUCH of what Hannah says, but that comment is over the top.

SO, in order to diffuse the situation, I'm punching out of the cockpit in this thread.

gman out.

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Is your wife NOT Israeli? Does she not have family in israel? Do they not benefit from US tax dollars???

The answer is: NO THEY DON'T. And having, as you said, a Israeli wife I know very well that nor my wife nor her famili are seeing one cent of your dollars. If it was like you said I would have longer holydays long time ago...

For sure, US workers in Colt, Martin Marietta, Lockeed, and many other US weapon manufacturers are seeing that money SINCE THEY MUST BE SPENT TO BUY US GOODS!

Yeah, yeah - they hate "freedom."  What tripe.

Odd that American freedom has existed for over 200 years. But ONLY in the last 30 years when the US actively advanced Israels capacity to kill Arabs have teh Arabs begun killing Americans in an organized, deliberate fasion. Yeah, no correlation there - mere conincidence (And PLEASE don't trot out the Barbary Pirates

No. They started to kill Americans when your way of life needed more oil and you started to have closer relationhsips with very traditional arab clans, so doing affecting traditional balances inside their worlds. They DON'T want to be your FRIENDS. They don't know what to do with democracy and human rights. They want to sell their oil, get their money and buy all they can with petrodollars. But in their vision, for the freedom, democracy and respect you are predicating as Americans they have the greatest CONTEMPT for you and your country. Clear, now?

Ask yourself because you're failing in Iraq, why they are easily offended by the way to behave of US troops even when those guys are offering assistance instead of shooting them...
ever asked to yourself?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Maybe thats because once the zionists were quiet, thinking that if they didn't bother anyone they would be left alone and in peace.  It nearly got them whiped from the face of the earth.  Fortunately there were a few who new what was happening and spoke up loudly and with large guns and bombers and ships and millions of men with the greatest arsenal the world has ever known, and we whiped their oppressor from the face of the earth or so we thought.  Too bad its so hard to kill the vestiges of a bad idea.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:54:37 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've disagreed with MUCH of what Hannah says, but that comment is over the top.

SO, in order to diffuse the situation, I'm punching out of the cockpit in this thread.

gman out.

wasted space no more.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:56:27 AM EDT
[#34]
PaoloAR15, could you please post in a style of English vaguely familiar to most users?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:56:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We've done the Israel debate to death, you and me. Its grown old.

So, I really just want to  know one more thing from you -

When you use the Hebrew reference to God (aka "G-d") in supposed revernce for God, but in a manner that is prohibited by the Ten Commandments as taking God's name in vain (as you have done in teh quoted matter above) ...

...do you think God is actually fooled by your false revernce for Him??

Shortage of arguments you shifted toward religion issues, uh?

Not getting into yor trap, my dear... wanna talk about politics? History? Guns?

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
PaoloAR15, could you please post in a style of English vaguely familiar to most users?

His English is far superior to most of our Italian...
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:03:53 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
PaoloAR15, could you please post in a style of English faguely familiar to most users?

I guess you're the one in charge to translate in German for the joy of the few American Hitlerjugend supporters so they can follow the debate...

Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:05:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Ahh, and there are the posters implying that anyone who doesn't suck Israel's dick MUST be Nazis.
Cheer, cheer, the Zionist gang's all here!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:10:03 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

You know, there's a board for site suggestions.........
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think that you're too much sticked to your money,

Well, that just says it all, folks.

Paolo thinks I'm too stuck to MY OWN MONEY. How irrational of me. How selfish, that I would want what is MINE.

I guess I should be more willing to give my guns away too. Or my wife. Or my Constitutional rights.

Yup - that's mee. Just too attached to what is MINE.

I mean really - how "gredy American" of me to think I should have a say as to how MY tax dollars are spent.

In general I admire very much Americans for being proud taxpayers, and because of that (I AM OUT of any irony Garandman... really!) they can remind to short-memory politicians sitting in Washington that they have been ELECTED and their are NOT sitting in the Congress by divine right.

But let me say that your attachment to money has sometimes something pathologic...

And that word MINE pronounced so many times... disturbing uh?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Ahh, and there are the posters implying that anyone who doesn't suck Israel's dick MUST be Nazis.
Cheer, cheer, the Zionist gang's all here!

Code Of Conduct

Here at AR15.Com, we constantly strive to make our discussion forums as fun and lively as possible, while keeping an environment that is also professional and respectful of the fact that firearms enthusiasts are made up of all ages, religions, and ethnicity.

The following are an evolving series of rules for conduct in the forums. Those who choose to break these rules may be warned, have their account temporarily suspended, or be removed from this Website at the discretion of the Staff. Serious violations such as threats of violence or advocating illegal or criminal acts may result in legal action.

Respect your fellow gun owners by not doing the following.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Guidelines
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.

Just a call: MODERATORS... sleeping? This one just hit all of three...
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Code Of Conduct
Just a call: MODERATORS... sleeping?

You got no leg to stand on, Paolo. /You/ were the one who instantly connected "German" with "Nazi". Better quit while you're behind.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#44]
America, the melting pot, land of the free and home to forginers who like to bitch but don't have anything better to go back to.

I support Israel everytime I buy Q3131A ammo.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Code Of Conduct
Just a call: MODERATORS... sleeping?

You got no leg to stand on, Paolo. /You/ were the one who instantly connected "German" with "Nazi". Better quit while you're behind.

The one that will stand last is the one who wins. We will see... , verstanden kamerade? auf wiedersen (Understand camerade? See you... this translation is not for Kar98, he understands perfectly German, especially Munich dialect in beer cellars...)
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:34:17 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

And the rest of us who have to read this stuff!

Eric The(Jeremiah-like)Hun

It's a dirty job, Eric, but someone has to do it...
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
The one that will stand last is the one who wins. We will see... , verstanden kamerade? auf wiedersen (Understand camerade? See you... this translation is not for Kar98, he understands perfectly German, especially Munich dialect in beer cellars...)

Blow it out of your ears, silly cry-baby.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Two sentences.
Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, the following two sentences really say it all:

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.

If the Jews put down their weapons there would be no more Israel

I'm not saying that the Israelis should put down their weapons; clearly, the Arabs would pounce if they perceive Israel to be weak. But Isreal is hugely more powerful than anything in the region and there is no need for continued US taxpayer subsidies. Nor is there a need for the military occupation of the Palestinian territories when there is a political solution. Religious excuses don't cut it for the Muslims, why should it cut it for jews?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Good grief!

Will y'all tone it down, just a bit??!!

Not everyone who supports Israel is a ZIONIST, and not everyone who opposes Israel is a NAZI!

Remember common courtesy to your fellow Board members!

And the rest of us who have to read this stuff!

Eric The(Jeremiah-like)Hun

Wow, THIS sure is a change Hun. YOU used to be the guy who yelled at ANYBODY who "dared" speak against Isreal or the Jews... and now you actually accept there are different points of view other than the religious Christian view? That's good to hear... now how about you do something about the below post? Or do moderators still look the other way when pro-jewish fanatics name call?

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
There's no such thing as land being "promised by god". The Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories is a military and political matter. The Israelis have no business putting "settlers" on Palestinian land and then complaining that the former owners of the land want to kill them for it. Pull out of the territories and there will be peace.

We have given way too much money to Israel. Their military is the strongest in the Middle East by a LONG shot and there is no need to make it more powerful. Time to spend the money on OUR problems. How about balancing the budget? Let "American" jews give money from their own pocketbooks to Israel. You want to fund them? Then spend YOUR money!

Oh and spare me the fanatical religious claptrap on how the jews are "entitled" to this land. I can just as easily write an addendum to the bible that says I am entitled to YOUR land.

Moron.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top