BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Unless of course you think killing 600,000,000 (as someone earlier in this thread listed, I assume that's right) muslims is better than the few thousand casualties we have suffered.
View Quote

I can't believe I just read that.  I'd trade every fucking one of those diseased pieces of shit for ONE of those victims back.  In case you haven't kept up on news and events in the past year, on 9/11, muslim women were DANCING IN THE STREETS over the murder of my countrymen.  I saw the bodies, I know the horror and unlike you, I don't have any sympathy for one of those bastards over there.  If I had one wish, it'd be a long eternity in hell starting immediately for followers of that religion.

Tell me one good thing that has come out of Islam?  What? A fucking mosque?  Architecture only goes so far buddy.  When that mosque only leads to murder and destruction of OUR people, I say eliminate it and the threat it poses.

You can't live an American life when its consumed with fear and death.  ITS NOT OUR WAY OF LIFE.  Maybe you think it ok for them to bring their murderous ways to the US since its embedded in their "culture," but I say look around and smell the roses, they're trying to kill you and would do so in a NY minute.

You have to admit, there are nutjobs out there who commit horrible acts. But it's impossible to (realisticly) lay the blame on an entire religion or race because of what a small fraction of a percent of them have done/are doing.

People's arguments that we should kill all the muslims because they produce terrorists is in line with the anti-gunners saying ban all guns because of people like the MD sniper...
View Quote

Ok, name 20 christians who have killed in the name of Jesus in the last 50 years.  Then we'll start looking at all of the "allah murderers" for a comparison of that breeding ground of shit.

Its VERY fair to say that islam is a disease, what has it produced other than homicidal maniacs in the last 100 years?  What have they contributed???  Death.

Fortunately, you all are (at least I hope/assume) blowing off steam and not actually following thru with lowering yourselves to their level.
View Quote

Its also very interesting that you think that defending ourselves against the threat of islam is "lowering ourselves" to their level.  Apparently you believe that they are lower than us, which I commend you for admitting.

And I also agree with ZONAN in that I'd have dropped those two bombs to ensure a future generation of Americans.  Do you fight a war to come in second place?  Do you fight a war to lose?  THIS COUNTRY IS WHAT WE OWE OUR ALLEGIANCE TO, NOT ANOTHER COUNTRY INTENT ON KILLING US DURING WAR.

Your politics are atrocious, I'm glad you posted this drivel so I know where you stand in the future.  Stick to photoshopping, atleast we can get a laugh from that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
To be fair, we Christians have done some pretty bad stuff in the name of our religion. I mean, look at what the Spanish Catholics did to the native people in South and Central America. However, hopefully that will forever be in our past and we are better Christians today.

However, it seems a large portion of Islam has not progressed to the same level of enlightenment as other religions. In many ways, Islam is not compatible with the modern, 21st century world. They would have us all living in 7th century Islamic states, their mullahs running the show. Look at Iran. Look at Egypt. Egypt should be a modern, industrialized nation. They have a history of civilization, westernization under the British, etc. India had the same situation. Now compare India (highly industrialized) with Egypt (a mess).

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 8:41:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So you're going to wage war against 1b people in at least half the countries of the world?  And what would that achieve?

Bastard muslims burn churches and murder people just because they're christians, and you want the US government to respond in kind?

I think the actions of the muslims will speak volumes about the religion they follow and kill in the name of.  Or at least I hope so.
View Quote

if we want them to stop, we have to make to perfectly clear that revenge WILL be taken and taken 100 fold.

a simple statement like this should do it, but the it MUST be followed up with action if they decide to test it.

"You kill 1 American. Just one, and we will drop a 500lb bomb on your cites, targets will NOT be restricted to military/terrorist, Civilian targets will also be chosen.

Kill 2 Americans, 2 500lbs.

Get it? got it? Good, leave us alone or suffer the consequences of your actions."

It work for hitler when he started extermintating and ejecting the jews from germany. if you instill such a sense of fear, no one will mess with you. because of the fear of WHAT you WILL do.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 9:51:35 AM EDT
[#4]
IMHO, this is what seperates US from them.

They really don't care about their own peoples lives. They would continue to kill off our innocent people, get larger and larger bombs dropped on their own by us and NOT CARE ONE BIT about their own people!

They would actually love it due to all of the worldwide sympathy they would receive.

If anyone was ever thinking that maybe the ISLAMIC people had a point against the US (you sick fucks), this should be the kicker.

ISLAM DOESN'T CARE FOR ITS OWN.

If a higher power was controlling the outcome of all of this, I beleive this is why america will always be the winner.... WE CARE FOR HUMANITY.

In war, we actually care about our fallin soldiers, we would risk our own necks to save a fellow comrade.

Do you hear of any AL-Queda doing this??

In war, we take prisoners and feed them.

Do you hear of any AL-Queda doing this?
IN war, we accept surrenders, WE ARE INNOCENT, CIVIL PEOPLE, who will in the name of our honorable country, fight civil and true until the end.

Religion aside, this is the next biggest reason why ISLAM is FULL OF SHIT.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also get pissed off at things other people/groups do, such as nuking two non-military cities in ww2, killing what? 1/4 million civilians?
View Quote

Try reading a history book instead of repeating what the fools at your public school taught you.  Although many civilians died, the cities that were nuked were very active military targets.

We killed quarter of a million yes....  But an invasion would have cost at least 4 times that.

I have trouble not blowing up when people like you say such stupid things:  My grandfather was on the way to the pacific from the european theater when the nuke was dropped.  There is a significant probability that I would not exist if the bomb had not beed dropped.  So basically what I'm saying is, [b]go to hell[/b].

My grandpa is still alive, thank God.  He recently turned 84 but he still has his wits.  He said, "I don't care what anyone says about Truman, thank God he dropped the bomb."
View Quote

Ok sir-know-it-all.

I think we could have just as easily scared the crap out of the japanese by demonstrating our nuclear power on less populated areas. Drop two nukes to show them the devestation and threaten Tokyo or their emperor's palace or something...

Nuking two cities as our initial display was not at all necessary.

So, there was military prescence... and just how many of the 250,000+ casualties were military?

Have you seen footage of the people who were unfortunate enough to be 2 miles away from ground zero whose entire half of their body is one giant blister?

I know good and well that the threat of nukes stopped short a lot of the war, but how we made our point was completely overboard.

Grow up, don't be such a jerk.

I'm glad you consider those 250,000 people a good trade-in for you being born.
View Quote

O.K. troll dickhead, do you need him to repeat his comments?  Do a little unbiased research about the Japanese mentality.  They were NOT going to surrender - they were prepared to fight to the last CITIZEN not just soldier, CITIZEN.

Blowing off some fireworks show?  Yeah, that would've worked (sarcasm).

Killing a less populated area?  With ZERO military facilities?  I guess then, you advocate murder.  That would've stirred the Japanese even further.

Had one of your relatives been headed toward that theater of combat (I'm definitely assuming no one in your lineage was - because they would've squared you away by now) you would have heard recounted feelings of great relief that they weren't sent to a bloodbath of U.S. servicemen AND an equal or greater number of Japanese soldiers and CITIZENS.  More CITIZENS dying than were killed in the bombings.

Blindness to facts leads the Liberal front.
View Quote

Well, it sure is nice to know you're so informed.

We had enough uranium to detonate 2 warheads... one was in NM, and the other was little-boy which was dropped first on japan.

The second bomb was a plutonium (sp?) bomb, which we were able to manufacture at a MUCH greater rate.

Their navy and air forces were already pretty much pulverized, there was no threat of the US being bombed or attacked at that point.

Trying to invade Japan would have been equally as foolish as the nukeing of civilians was disgusting.

We all know good and well the reason everyone supports the nuking of Japan was that every last one of us was pissed off about pearl harbor. Now we have fools here who are pissed off enough about terrorist acts to want the same thing... nuke anyone associated with them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#6]
steenkybastages, you have been reading too much PC history.

-The US was fully prepared to nuke Germany.  The war just ended too soon.  Pearl Harbor or racism had nothing to do with it.
-The first nuke demonstration did not bring the japs to their knees.  Would nuking a ricefield have had any more effect?  The second nuke in a population center was essential to breaking the Emperor's will.
-We had a dozen more bombs ready to go.
-Japansese production was decentralized.  After the major bombimgs, there was nothing left standing except the drill presses, lathes, etc.  To get those, you had to destroy the cities.
-There is no evidence whatsoever that the Japanese would have surrendered because their infrastructure was collapsing and the blockade was stranging the economy.  Most of the leadership was willing to fight to the end.  Japanese casualties in an extended war could have run into the [b]tens[/b] of millions.  The nukes shocked the emperor into action, and saved millions of [b]Japanese[/b] lives, as well as hundreds of thousands of Americans.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#7]
You know what then, just move out of the states please.

You are taking things out of context, and like someone else said earlier, hindsight.

This the last thing we need right now.

You have yet to offer any great plan on how to stop these assholes, you've only defended countries that we spilled much blood over.

You make me SICK! [puke]

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unless of course you think killing 600,000,000 (as someone earlier in this thread listed, I assume that's right) muslims is better than the few thousand casualties we have suffered.
View Quote

I can't believe I just read that.  I'd trade every fucking one of those diseased pieces of shit for ONE of those victims back.  In case you haven't kept up on news and events in the past year, on 9/11, muslim women were DANCING IN THE STREETS over the murder of my countrymen.  I saw the bodies, I know the horror and unlike you, I don't have any sympathy for one of those bastards over there.  If I had one wish, it'd be a long eternity in hell starting immediately for followers of that religion.
View Quote

While I can understand your feelings, overboard as they are... You apparently don't subscribe to the all men being equal theory, right?

People who want to eliminate a religion, race, and/or country are at least on an equal with one person I can think of... Hitler.

I'm sure you'd be glad to know you now share the same beliefs as they do... kill them all.

Tell me one good thing that has come out of Islam?  What? A fucking mosque?  Architecture only goes so far buddy.  When that mosque only leads to murder and destruction of OUR people, I say eliminate it and the threat it poses.
View Quote

I'm not here to defend them... I don't feel they're doing us any good either. But I also dont think that about 2/3 of the US citizens either... Or dozens of other countries/ethnic groups/religions. I suppose they're next on your list?

You can't live an American life when its consumed with fear and death.  ITS NOT OUR WAY OF LIFE.  Maybe you think it ok for them to bring their murderous ways to the US since its embedded in their "culture," but I say look around and smell the roses, they're trying to kill you and would do so in a NY minute.
View Quote

That's why I dont live my life consumed with fear and death. Do you think those handfull of extremist are the only people who want some/all of us dead?

You have to admit, there are nutjobs out there who commit horrible acts. But it's impossible to (realisticly) lay the blame on an entire religion or race because of what a small fraction of a percent of them have done/are doing.

People's arguments that we should kill all the muslims because they produce terrorists is in line with the anti-gunners saying ban all guns because of people like the MD sniper...
View Quote

Ok, name 20 christians who have killed in the name of Jesus in the last 50 years.  Then we'll start looking at all of the "allah murderers" for a comparison of that breeding ground of shit.

Its VERY fair to say that islam is a disease, what has it produced other than homicidal maniacs in the last 100 years?  What have they contributed???  Death.
View Quote

And...? I don't see 600,000,000 islamic people gearing up for war. Would they like to see us hurt/destroyed? Probably. Are they all actively living their life with the single purpose of coming to the US and destroying us... hardly.

Fortunately, you all are (at least I hope/assume) blowing off steam and not actually following thru with lowering yourselves to their level.
View Quote

Its also very interesting that you think that defending ourselves against the threat of islam is "lowering ourselves" to their level.  Apparently you believe that they are lower than us, which I commend you for admitting.
View Quote

No, I say people who want to eradicate an entire religion ARE DOING THE SAME THING THEY ARE. My goodness, get a grip. I have no problem with taking out those who deserve it... I have no problem taking out other religion/race extremist who are actually the threat. What I don't find acceptable is wiping them all out becaues you THINK they all want us dead. And you THINK that since they all want us dead, every last one of them will be over here next month to blow you up.

And I also agree with ZONAN in that I'd have dropped those two bombs to ensure a future generation of Americans.  Do you fight a war to come in second place?  Do you fight a war to lose?  THIS COUNTRY IS WHAT WE OWE OUR ALLEGIANCE TO, NOT ANOTHER COUNTRY INTENT ON KILLING US DURING WAR.

Your politics are atrocious, I'm glad you posted this drivel so I know where you stand in the future.  Stick to photoshopping, atleast we can get a laugh from that.
View Quote

Yes, and we all know those who want to wipe out 10% of the worlds population because they're pissed at what 20 people (face it... this is your main justification... regardless of how many hundreds of extremist may have committed other evil deeds) did to our country, you all are the ones making sense... You need to join hunter_88 in his crusaide while you're at it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You are taking things out of context, and like someone else said earlier, hindsight.

You have yet to offer any great plan on how to stop these assholes, you've only defended countries that we spilled much blood over.

You make me SICK! [puke]

View Quote

I said it pisses me off when people want to do stupid stuff. I am not defending anyone, I'm pointing out how foolish people's statements toward islam are. If you're offended by having this foolishness pointed out... GOOD.

I dont think people in a lot of muslim countries really have a choice. They don't have freedom of religion, or freedom of speech. They are fed (just as we are) by the media and manipulated to see their govt's point of view.

Yes, they produce most (from what I've seen) of the worlds terrorist and terrorist acts... But it's obviously not 6million suicide bombers storming our borders. Its a few hundred or maybe thousand.

Who are you to decide that every one of them is just as bad as those who commit the acts?

Perhaps (by your logic) you think of every American as another OK city bomber... or every gun owner as the MD shooter... or every president as Klinton... or every German as Hitler...

I'm an American citizen, and you cant lump me in with these extremist nazi-wannabes who wish to obliterate a religion.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You make me SICK! [puke]

View Quote

I said it pisses me off when people want to do stupid stuff. I am not defending anyone, I'm pointing out how foolish people's statements toward islam are. If you're offended by having this foolishness pointed out... GOOD.

I dont think people in a lot of muslim countries really have a choice. They don't have freedom of religion, or freedom of speech. They are fed (just as we are) by the media and manipulated to see their govt's point of view.

Yes, they produce most (from what I've seen) of the worlds terrorist and terrorist acts... But it's obviously not 6million suicide bombers storming our borders. Its a few hundred or maybe thousand.

Who are you to decide that every one of them is just as bad as those who commit the acts?

Perhaps (by your logic) you think of every American as another OK city bomber... or every gun owner as the MD shooter... or every president as Klinton... or every German as Hitler...

I'm an American citizen, and you cant lump me in with these extremist nazi-wannabes who wish to obliterate a religion.
View Quote

So 6 million bombers aren't storming our borders, SO WHAT?  Did we hurt them?  Did we attack Islam or did we come to the aid of muslim countries that REQUESTED our presence? (SA and Kuwait).  Did we start an attack on that religion of sickos, or did they start it on us?  Guess what, they attacked us without provokation.  

I dare you to justify their actions or the LACK OF CONDEMNATION in arab muslim countries.  

Go on, explain why they are attacking us.  Is it because they torture their own people?  That they murder indiscriminantly and their gov allows it to happen?  That they aren't worth the camel shit for their camp fires?

And how have you pointed out anyone's "foolishness" with our comments?  You have yet to prove anything.  Your WWII analogy was shit, your OK City analogy is shit and you've yet to show a group IN THIS MODERN WORLD that is wreaking this much havok on the world and its various religious groups.

Prove your point, you've done nothing of the sort yet and it'll be damn near impossible for you to do so when looking at the FACTS.

Make your case counselor.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Gentlemen,

We are all on display here today.

Criticizing Islam and Muslims is one thing (and there are many who have done just that in a perfectly legitimate way).  Heck, I agree with most of what you say.

But calling for their mass annihilation via nuclear, chemical, biological or other means is another.

All the hard work that many gun rights activists do for our cause becomes worthless when the fence sitters visit and see that we seem to be endorsing mass murder.  We are facing a tough fight to keep our rifles.  

As of right now, this is not just a private Internet forum.  This board, for better or for worse, is showing the face of gun owners to the world.  Please don't make it worse.

Thanks for understanding.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Please see also:

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=150614[/url]

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=150727[/url]

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 4:09:05 PM EDT
[#14]
So we're not supposed to criticize them until after we read the koran?  Ok, everyone read this koran then call for total annihilation.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Your politics are atrocious, I'm glad you posted this drivel so I know where you stand in the future.  Stick to photoshopping, at least we can get a laugh from that.
View Quote

Hey, they don't call him [b]steenkybastage[/b] for nothing. [;)]
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 5:44:00 AM EDT
[#16]
So there are people who are right with me on the solution to the Islamic question (slaughter). One part of the anti-war arguement that would like to see come true is the idea that an attack on Iraq would go out of control, take on a life of its own and touch off something really massive. Then I get deployed, then I do my impression of the door-gunner from "Full Metal Jacket" on every mission:

{M60-D chugs away)
"get some! get some!"
"how can you shoot women, children?"
"easy! you just dont lead em as much! Hahaa, aint war hell?"
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 6:01:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Ok good people,stop calling each other jerks,dickheads,etc.
While you are at it, stop calling for the indiscriminate killing...through a virus or tactical nuclear weapons...of ALL Muslims.

Oh yes,I always say......... PLEASE? [:)]
[/quote]

I am with Ed on this....You cannot wipe out Billions for the actions of a few. They tried that also in the Crusades.

That is like saying every one who owns a Bushmaster should be killed for what is going on now. It is the people who take the teachings and turn it around for their own doing. Even the Bible talks about killing but that is not what it stands for.

Until you see or have been in the middle of war or a ground zero it is easy to say KILL KILL KILL. I hope and pray your children and mine never have to be in that position.

If you Nuke where you going to run? You don't think the fall out will get you or the next couple of generations. People think with this sniper BS going on and who knows who is looking think what you say. DO NOT CONDONE any hatred to anyone. These are times for Praying to God and seek calm advice.

I will not say I do not have hatred for what happened here and in Bali. No one talks about that. That caused me more if not the same pain has 911. Still I do not think total destruction is the way.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 6:50:06 AM EDT
[#18]
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!! Now I remember why I found this board so entertaining.
You x-tians are only kidding yourselves if you think for one-half second you're not just as delusional, talking-to-invisible-men-in-the-sky as these fuckers and the jews are.

Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:08:06 AM EDT
[#19]
ErickM, man, get a grip.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Gentlemen,

We are all on display here today.

Criticizing Islam and Muslims is one thing (and there are many who have done just that in a perfectly legitimate way).  Heck, I agree with most of what you say.

But calling for their mass annihilation via nuclear, chemical, biological or other means is another.

All the hard work that many gun rights activists do for our cause becomes worthless when the fence sitters visit and see that we seem to be endorsing mass murder.  We are facing a tough fight to keep our rifles.  

As of right now, this is not just a private Internet forum.  This board, for better or for worse, is showing the face of gun owners to the world.  Please don't make it worse.

Thanks for understanding.
View Quote

You know, I had just finished posting one doozy of a post, but then I read yours.

Your right. I decided I wasn't going to give our enemies any extra ammo, so I deleted my post.

Doesn't change my opinion, though.... not even CLOSE!
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Okay. Sure we shouldn't kill all of them. We in the West don't do that kind of thing. Fine. We're superior. Great. What do we do?? Die?

Will it take the Stars and Stripes flying over Mecca to end this mess?

Link Posted: 10/25/2002 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
I also get pissed off at things other people/groups do, such as nuking two non-military cities in ww2, killing what? 1/4 million civilians?

Try reading a history book instead of repeating what the fools at your public school taught you. Although many civilians died, the cities that were nuked were very active military targets.

We killed quarter of a million yes.... But an invasion would have cost at least 4 times that.

I have trouble not blowing up when people like you say such stupid things: My grandfather was on the way to the pacific from the european theater when the nuke was dropped. There is a significant probability that I would not exist if the bomb had not beed dropped. So basically what I'm saying is, go to hell.

My grandpa is still alive, thank God. He recently turned 84 but he still has his wits. He said, "I don't care what anyone says about Truman, thank God he dropped the bomb."

Ok sir-know-it-all.

I think we could have just as easily scared the crap out of the japanese by demonstrating our nuclear power on less populated areas. Drop two nukes to show them the devestation and threaten Tokyo or their emperor's palace or something...

Nuking two cities as our initial display was not at all necessary.

So, there was military prescence... and just how many of the 250,000+ casualties were military?

Have you seen footage of the people who were unfortunate enough to be 2 miles away from ground zero whose entire half of their body is one giant blister?

I know good and well that the threat of nukes stopped short a lot of the war, but how we made our point was completely overboard.

Grow up, don't be such a jerk.

I'm glad you consider those 250,000 people a good trade-in for you being born.

Ohh let the ignorance of historical fact begin.  Hiroshima and Nagasaki (I have visited both) were actually spared conventional and incendiary attack as they were being "saved" to evaluate the effectiveness of Fat Man and Little Boy.  The reason that cities were attacked is that American bombing raids were highly successful at taking out Japanese war production.  The Japanese countered by dispersing their industy to private homes.  THEY made the decision to locate military production facilities in civilian areas.  Additionally, if you didn't realize it, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor first.  They sought was because they believed that Americans were too soft to fight them.  Military estimates were that over 1,000,000 Japanese and Americans would have died in a mainland invasion.  As to why we didn't just demonstrate the bomb to them there were several reasons:  a.)  We didn't have very many 3 or 4 I believe and if one didn't work or the Japanese refused to surrender it would have been pretty stupid to waste one in a demonstration; b)  How exatctly would we have arranged to get the leader of our mortal enemy to a neutral site to display the weapon?  If the Japanese claimed that they wanted to show FDR a wonder weapon do you think that he would have journied to Kyushu to see a demonstration?  Doubtful;  c.)  Phenomenally expensive project unrivalled before or since in expense and secrecy.  Again, a waste of a lot of time, money, and security effort to not use the weapons.  Japanese citizens that I spoke to while visting their country are regretful, but do not think that we were extraordinarily cruel to use the weapons.  If you don't know what cruel really means, find a good book about the rape of Nanking.  BTW, a good many of the citizens I spoke to in the bomb museum in Nagasaki.  Hope that you learned something
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#23]
[b]steenkybastage[/b]
Let me guess...
You're a Japanese student and a member of the
Green Party while attending Berkeley School
of Group Hugs.

What the hell are they teaching you kids today?

You can speculate and rant all you want, but
remember and be thankful you're typing in
English, sitting at a computer in a free country.

We may not be perfect, but were still the best
and by far the most compassionate people on
this planet we call home.

As Americans, we sometimes have to do the hard and dirty little jobs that people like you will never understand.

I'm a proud vet and sick as hell of hearing
the distant battle cry of the weak, like you!

Gunner1X
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, I'm glad you all have every right to declare that we should knock off 10% of the world's population, but that I dont have the right to be pissed off at what I want to be.

FYI, all you hypocritical nazis can bite me.

Gunrunner1x, let me guess... You're a new recruit of hunter_88, you attend weekly meetings to the KKK or your local white-supremacy group, and you are jealous of "berkley" students cause you couldn't pass your GED...?

Oh yeah... I don't know shit about you, just like you dont know shit about me (your average gun-toting whitey). You need to take up a profession with CNN being a crime profiler... you would make it in the top 80% of that department.

For the rest of you... I have a right to my opinion, I have a right to be pissed off at whatever the hell I want to be. I don't have a right to wander off and kill everyone that pisses me off, plus everyone associated with them. And you should be glad... cause nuke-em all nazi's would be as good of a starting point as the islamics who think the same thing (only the other way around).

You all remind me of the peasants and knight in the "burn the witch" part of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"They're terrorists... May we nuke them?"

"How do you know they're terrorist?"

"Cause they look like one!"

You can fill in the rest of the meaningless dribble... you all are just as amusing associating 6 million people to the actions of a few hundred terrorists.

and if you must know, Yes, nuking 2 cities pisses me off. But then again, so do plenty of other things... most of what happened in ww2 for that matter (and most wars... as they're all a result of some foolish notion someone(s) came up with that required an intervention), sept 11th, the OKC bombing, etc... once again, bite me if you think I have no right to my own feelings.

Flame away, I've stated my point of view... I've got nothing more to add to this foolish thread.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well, I'm glad you all have every right to declare that we should knock off 10% of the world's population, but that I dont have the right to be pissed off at what I want to be.

FYI, all you hypocritical nazis can bite me.

Gunrunner1x, let me guess... You're a new recruit of hunter_88, you attend weekly meetings to the KKK or your local white-supremacy group, and you are jealous of "berkley" students cause you couldn't pass your GED...?

Oh yeah... I don't know shit about you, just like you dont know shit about me (your average gun-toting whitey). You need to take up a profession with CNN being a crime profiler... you would make it in the top 80% of that department.

For the rest of you... I have a right to my opinion, I have a right to be pissed off at whatever the hell I want to be. I don't have a right to wander off and kill everyone that pisses me off, plus everyone associated with them. And you should be glad... cause nuke-em all nazi's would be as good of a starting point as the islamics who think the same thing (only the other way around).

You all remind me of the peasants and knight in the "burn the witch" part of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"They're terrorists... May we nuke them?"

"How do you know they're terrorist?"

"Cause they look like one!"

You can fill in the rest of the meaningless dribble... you all are just as amusing associating 6 million people to the actions of a few hundred terrorists.

and if you must know, Yes, nuking 2 cities pisses me off. But then again, so do plenty of other things... most of what happened in ww2 for that matter (and most wars... as they're all a result of some foolish notion someone(s) came up with that required an intervention), sept 11th, the OKC bombing, etc... once again, bite me if you think I have no right to my own feelings.

Flame away, I've stated my point of view... I've got nothing more to add to this foolish thread.
View Quote

You can be pissed off all you want, I still know the solution lies within the SSBN's.  Show them the US means business.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top