BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:17:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm the 'Boss'… and yes, I can be a complete asshole…

ANdy

At least you are honest
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Bosses are like diapers. Always on your ass and usually full of shit.

It's in their job description.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Former Boss, Bruce Mullin City of Reno what a Stupid FuckTard a Phoney and a Liar,,,,see ya' on the street you better wish for the best theres a score to settle

*ETA Steve Varela,,,,,,your a fucking Lousy DoucheBag no wonder Suicide is in your Heritage,,,,,who would want to be related to a Louse like you

Do I sense a little bit of bitterness here?  I too am a boss, but I have a couple myself.  I'm very fortunate.  I have great bosses!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#4]
My boss is great to work for/with. He is a christian and doesn't curse or act like an asshole. I try not to curse around him out of respect and if I slip I usually apologize.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a boss who was an asshole, up to the night I killed him.

A little back story.... I worked in mining for over 20yrs. as a plant maint. mechanic/welder fabricator, my old boss who was a great old guy worked his way up through the ranks and earned his position and respect from all the guys in our shop, He retired.

The asshole who took his place was an electrican with dillusions of grandeur, he also claimed to have an engineering degree, all of this was fine except he thought his way was the only way to do anything. He developed all his mechanical 'know how' from a book, and believe deviating from said book ment you did the job wrong.

Now remember his forte' was in the electrical field where the 'book' is law, which is fine for sparkies, however, working in mechanics many old timers will through time develop little tricks and short cuts that make the job easier and just as correctly done. He did not buy this. Long story short we butt heads,........ alot. I don't have a problem with authority, I just have a problem with an idiot that makes my job 10 times harder especially when he has never turned a wrench or struck an arc and still wants to tell me how to do my job just because 'I'm Cartman and you will respect mah au-thor-a-ty!!!!

FUCK HIM.

As I said before we butt head alot, and many times he tried to have me fired, he wrote me up many times, and every single time I was vindicated by our H.R. reviewboard.

He hated me, and I  hated him.

Now we come to the night I killed him,........ He had a long standing policy that said we were to call him at home each and every time anything went out of service and was expected to take more than 30 min. to repair. (Graveyard shift, weekends, Holidays, you name it.)

This was one of his policies that I followed to the letter... So on this one night we were having a bunch of little break downs that really didn't amount to a hill of shit, all easily fixed with the minimum of hassle and loss of production; non of which I orchistrated mind you, they were all legit. Honest I swear...

So about 3:30 in the morning, fourth time I had called that night, we had a real major break down that was going to shut down production for many hours if not days. One of our off the property transformers blew up and we were out of power. (This was serious shit) So I called him and told him it was time to earn his pay for real, I told him what had happened and that he had better get his ass out here now.

He started ranting and raving, I  heard what sounded like shit being thrown about so I just hung up the phone.

Well two  hours go by and he doesn't show, I have the shift production forman call his home and there is no answer, I went a head and called out the 'sparkies' and they got everything going by noon the next day. They called me at home and told me to come in early to the front office, to speak to the H.R. manager, I still didn't know what had happened so I went in, when I got there the HR guy had my shift report on his desk and told me to go through it, hour for hour, point by point, I asked what was going on and he told me that my prick boss had dropped dead from a heart attack or brain aneurysm or some fucking thing immeadiatly after hanging up the phone from talking to  me the night before.

His wife said he went into a tirade, cussing and screaming, calling me all 'kind of foul' names (her words) and then just suddenly dropped to the floor dead.

Everyone knew of our 'turbulent relationship' and took great joy in asking me if I felt guilty for killing my boss, my only answer was always, 'hell no, he did it to himself'.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!......   (It also happens to be all true too.)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top