User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fat, ugly, smelly, bald, four eyed, freckle faced, zit faced, scar faced, gimpy, buck toothed, rotten toothed, short, string bean, hairy backed, speech impediment, retard.
View Quote

Have you been stalking me?
View Quote

Good one Ed! That's funny! [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ya you stinking feds define it! 5' 370 lbs. What are you going to call me?
View Quote

Gravitationally challanged

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ban fat... for the children?

I think we need a new government program where an ice cream truck romps around our neighborhoods looking for fat kids. The truck pulls over, little Johny Walrus wobbles close to the vehicle and then a crack L.A.R.D (liposuction automated response de-fatters) team bursts forth to recue him from himself with pre-ban liposuction guns set to "happy walrus" mode.

Its that simple.
View Quote

No I think when Little Johnny Walrus approaches the ice cream truck the one guy should hold out the ice cream and the other one hits the gas.  Johnny chasing the ice cream truck down the road will probably get the first exercise he's had in weeks!

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#4]
"Fat" has always been and always will be "fat".
If you are fat and the word offends you, there are two options available to you:
1. Lose some weight
2. Get thicker skin (don't be some damn sensitive).
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Only 5 people in my life have a right to comment about me being fat.

#1 My Mother
#2 My Father
#3 My Doctor
#4 My Wife
#5 And Me

Other than those mentioned, NOBODY has a right to talk about my fat. Nobody has a reason to talk about it either unless I ask their opinion.

No problem having thick skin. Afterall, fat people certainly have more than they need anyway. But, being called fat isn't the problem. It's the word they attach to the word "fat" when they are talking to you or others:

Fat-ASS
Fat-SLOB
Fat-PORKER
Fat-PIG
Fat-WHALE

The word fat in and of itself is generally not offensive. It's the "other" word added that is usually the offensive one.

So, if you're one of the thinner people who get off on making people less fortunate than you feel like shit, you can do one of three things:

#1 Shut the hell up
#2 Show us how perfect you are
#3 Quit being an asshole

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you are fat and the word offends you, there are two options available to you:
1. Lose some weight
View Quote

There's a third option that you haven't considered. Some fat ass might just stomp your guts out for being an obnoxious asshole.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
1. Lose some weight
View Quote

There's a third option that you haven't considered. Some fat ass might just stomp your guts out for being an obnoxious asshole.
View Quote

[nuts]  [lol]

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#8]

I agree with NME: everybody has one thing or another they've gotta deal with- that's life!!!

Let's not be hypocrits and rag other people's flaws. Alot of chunky-ass people can't help it.....
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:59:37 AM EDT
[#9]
The guy that delivers the coke products to our store is 6'5 and about 285!  He is really not that fat rolls around both of what would be hips,and a butt that you could stand a keg of beer on!

So some customer comes in really obese,orders my last three hot-pockets,three chicken-cheese crispidos,and three chicken leggs.

As he leaves the store the fat assed coke driver says Damn I just knew that fat basterd was gonna get those hot pockets!

Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black,so I tell him to keep stocking and I'll put three more on for him!

And that is what pisses me off fat people calling someone just slightly fatter than him fat!

Thats like Howard Stern making fun of some woman having a fine body and a not so good looking face!  Howard looks like a POS!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Now that's not to say I go around pointing fingers at the fatasses, Fat is fat.
View Quote

Unless you are at Hooters
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I am a fat person. I am 5'11" and am about 320 pounds. I know I am a fat ass, my Parents are, and my Grandparents were. I don't eat anymore than anyone else, and drink water. Yet I am still a porker, it's not like I sit around on my fat ass all day. While some fat people may be an easy target for ridicule, I am not. Years ago when I was in High School, I got picked on all the time by a foot ball player. One time when he got me alone intent on beating me up, I snapped and beat him within an inch of his life. After a trip to the ER to get somethings "fixed", I never got bothered again. He couldn't even look me in the eye. What I did to that kid bothers me to this day, it's one of the reasons I went in to the ministry.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I wouldnt go around saying hey faty.

People are confused with the whole fat issue. Some think a guy with a beer gut is fat, others think you need to way 400lbs to be fat.

What do you need to be to be called fat?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top