Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 4:37:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 4:58:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sorry I am late guys, busy planning FEMA-Urban-Control-Training 2012.

Anyway, yall ever seen how a slaughterhouse works? With the conveyor and bolt-guns? Off the train, and into a contingency of government planners belly in under 1 hour, or the next train load of citizens is free.

FUC-Training 2012 is still in "planning"?!?

Slacker.

You'll never get FUC-T in time for this year; best re-title the entire program as a FY2013 project and claim the 2012 date was a typo.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 5:42:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyway, yall ever seen how a slaughterhouse works? With the conveyor and bolt-guns? Off the train, and into a contingency of government planners belly in under 1 hour, or the next train load of citizens is free.

Slacker.
You'll never get FUC-T in time for this year; best re-title the entire program as a FY2013 project and claim the 2012 date was a typo.

Its happening in two days, you are not attending, and so wont be prepared when SHTF. Have fun in the trains.

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 5:45:43 AM EDT
[#4]
How will you turds feel about union scum railroaders shuttling to your deaths
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 5:48:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Papillon has one of the best guillotine death scenes on the big screen.

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 7:21:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Slacker.

Its happening in two days, you are not attending, and so wont be prepared when SHTF. Have fun in the trains.

Well, shit.

(Is FUC-T the official name for your airsoft training get-together type event? If so, my bad.)
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 7:34:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Slacker.

Well, shit.

(Is FUC-T the official name for your airsoft training get-together type event? If so, my bad.)

I thought it was SHTFUC-T

Anyhow, I ain't going in no FEMA camp, much less a guillotine. From my cold dead hands.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Still have the fur coat and pedo-stache, Odi?

No. They took those too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 7:54:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still have the fur coat and pedo-stache, Odi?

No. They took those too.

Chop-proof shemagh?

(nvm...)

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#10]
At the treasury they have the minting office.  In the minting office, they print money.  The money is printed in huge sheets that need trimmed down so it will fit in your pocket.  To trim this money, they use guillotines, otherwise known as a paper cutter.

The funny thing, Americans use paper money half as much as they have in the past but money is printed at double the volume to cover the expense of the guillotines.

Look it up.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 8:03:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I thought they decided to use chainsaws instead - doesn't look suspect when they order a bunch of them - people assume they;re for cleaning up debris...

Quoted:
Is there any proof they do not have them?

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wat

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I got a job running one of  the conveyors.  

They haven't called me up yet but I'm told it could be any day.

After you apply, which color dot on your mailbox indicates you are accepted in to the program?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Slacker.

Will there be imitation crab meat available on these trains?   I love me some imitation crab meat after the mutual touching and such when having fun with trains.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool, glad to be workin with ya!  

We can rock paper scissors for who gets to hose down the grates below the boltgun at the end of the day.

Oddly enough, it was my credentials from Cola Warrior that got me in.  

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

After you apply, which color dot on your mailbox indicates you are accepted in to the program?

Ha.  Trick question.  The colored dots on mail boxes are only for designating threat level of the occupant and which train you're put on.

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Haha it really is self outing whacko conspiracy theory guy day at ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes that shemagh is chop proof, stalker.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#19]
I can confirm they have them.

I got my head chopped off by one.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Slacker.

I never got my confirmation notice that I was going to be in RustedAce's car group. If you're going to be abused and killed, get the best.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:15:28 AM EDT
[#21]
they have kept ufo's under cover for years, you think they can't keep a few train cars secret. let's get real.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yes that shemagh is chop proof, stalker.

All of your self portraits are too entertaining to slip into the abyss of the WWW, never to be seen again...
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Obviously they have coffins, which is actually quite rational and makes a lot of sense if you aren't wrapped with Reynolds, but just for shits and giggles I tried to look more into that whole guillotine thing and couldn't find one valid source. If they do, what's most likely the rational behind it? I get why it's important for them to have coffins, but I'm trying to think of why a guillotine would be useful. No I don't believe in FEMA camps or the NWO. I'm sure someone here smarter than me can give me a valid answer though.

I am smarter than you.  The reason is this:  to decapitate people.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is there any proof that they don't?

You shouldn't own guns.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You shouldn't own guns.

So sarcastic message board postings are a disqualifier fro gun ownership now?

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guillotines are slow.  When the US government gets going, the killings will commence with rare efficiency.

I don't recommend the municipal water supply.

Good thing I'm drinking this god fearing, grade A American bottled water that has nothing in it accept water... and magnesium sulfate... and potassium  bicarbonate... and potassium chloride...

OH SHIT.

This could be worse than Y2K.

You should know better than to drink that stuff!
Pure grain alcohol & rainwater, odiedodi.

Which falls through the chemtrails.

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#27]
What the hell I don't understand how could you even...
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Wow.............just when you think all questions have been asked in the universe, a dark horse emerges out of nowhere.

Bravo.

Damn!!!

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The conspiracy (iirc) started because they found a reference to an army part number:

http://www.armyproperty.com/nsn/1377-00-149-8407

which is part of an ejection seat or something.

I'm sure they also have bayonets too!!! Well, bayonet connectors (BNC, used in audio and video equipment )

The bastards bought British guillotines!

They couldn't even be bother to find some that are made in the good 'ole USA.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You shouldn't own guns.

You sound like my shrink.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I worked at a slaughterhouse during my senior year in high school.  Since I have previous experience, can I get hired on?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top