Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Hands down YES.  He is selling out our country and our freedom.  He needs to be impeached post haste.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
everyone knows what happens to traitors
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
he is putting policies in effect that are getting our guys killed in battle with no air support, or arty when requested  (aiding the enemy?)

he touts to the world his praise to the muslims for their efforts to peace  (giving comfort and encouragement to the enemy)

he is going after the cia for protecting us and maybee getting a little rough with those who would surely rape and kill us and our families  (aiding the enemy)

he swears a oath  "so help me God" to protect and defend the constitution of the United States, and then wipes his but with it  (violation of oath of office)

the list goes on and on

but i di know this, if you deliberately do things that harm our troops, and make it easier on the enemy, well, if it walks like a duck......

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

he is putting policies in effect that are getting our guys killed in battle with no air support, or arty when requested  (aiding the enemy?)

No, and 'he' is not the one doing this... It's not treason to adopt a given military strategy, just because some do not like this. The notion of fighting a COIN war with restrictive ROE is not treasonous (nor did Obama institute it)....

he touts to the world his praise to the muslims for their efforts to peace  (giving comfort and encouragement to the enemy)

'Muslims' are not 'the enemy'

he is going after the cia for protecting us and maybee getting a little rough with those who would surely rape and kill us and our families  (aiding the enemy)

No, he is technically enforcing the law. Do I agree with that interpretation? No. But that does not make it treason...

he swears a oath  "so help me God" to protect and defend the constitution of the United States, and then wipes his but with it  (violation of oath of office)

Not treason, in fact there is no 'law' that can be applied to that scenario

the list goes on and on

but i di know this, if you deliberately do things that harm our troops, and make it easier on the enemy, well, if it walks like a duck......

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I hoping the recent ACORN scandals turn into his "Watergate".
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. By the same article of the Constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

We pretty much have to be at war for someone to be guilty of Treason in the USA.  A real war, with a defined enemy.
You'll have to catch him selling arms to the Taliban to use specifically against US troops for that to happen.

it could be argued he does give aid and comfort to enemies....

but wasnt alexander burr accused of treason? and that wasnt during war time. it was after he killed hamilton  and went off to the west for a while if i recall, but he wasnt found guilty due to the specifics of evidence (own confession or confession of two accomplices), i think there was something to do with judicial review vs. executive privilege in this case but cant remember exactly, it was a while ago
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offence is punished with death. By the same article of the Constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

We pretty much have to be at war for someone to be guilty of Treason in the USA.  A real war, with a defined enemy.

You'll have to catch him selling arms to the Taliban to use specifically against US troops for that to happen.

it could be argued he does give aid and comfort to enemies....

but wasnt alexander burr accused of treason? and that wasnt during war time. it was after he killed hamilton  and went off to the west for a while if i recall, but he wasnt found guilty due to the specifics of evidence (own confession or confession of two accomplices), i think there was something to do with judicial review vs. executive privilege in this case but cant remember exactly, it was a while ago

Aaron Burr was accused of treason for allegedly plotting to violently overthrow the US government.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

GD continues it's downward spiral to absolute dumbfuckery.

We have surpassed the loonies at DU from the Bush era. Congrats - you are the thing you hate.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top