Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#1]
You've brought this reaction on yourself because of your childish harrassment of almost everyone who comes into the chat. Folks have left the chat rather than be subjected to your hounding them relentlessly. You were asked repeatedly to stop with your antics, which sometimes boardered stalking. When I start having people call me in the middle of the night, asking me to please find a way to stop you, I tend to get a bit irritable.

I've grown tired of giving you chance after chance, hoping that you might grow up. To quote a popular TV show:  You ARE the weakest link........Goodbye!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll stick up for FI and say I didn't find him annoying.  I'm sure he could be found that way by others though.  There were times when I know he was blamed for stuff that wasn't him.  And no, I don't save my chat logs, so you can't see them.  But it has happened.  In any case, it sounds like there was a significant number of folks who were annoyed, and you are merely trying to satisfy your constituency.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Does my tag line offend you??? [}:D]
View Quote

No it does not, but your devil worshipping overtones do [:D].

View Quote

Well, ya know, I gotta try to appear balanced, open minded and tolerant to ALL religions. So, I'm throwing the Satan worshippers among us a bone by using the ...[}:D]

[}:D]

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:13:31 AM EDT
[#4]
sfoo, the ironic part of all this is that antiUSSA was the sole person who has supported FI. For months people have been asking GoatBoy to ban him because of his behavior in chat, but anti was always the one recommending he be allowed to stay. It would seem that eventually, FI's boorish antics caused him to lose what, at onetime was his biggest supporter.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#5]
So you banned him because he was annoying?

Not offensive, but annoying.

WTF is going on around here?

I had a late night chat with FI and SteyrAug a while back. Yeah, he was annoying in his incessant line of questioning of SA.

And he bugged the shit out of me.

But he is not evil, nasty or offensive.

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I for one have seen FI get kicked from chat, and then pound the chat server with knock requests that noone else can even chat.

I find him an annoying little child, and because of his highly offensive statements of boinking my mother (among other similar childish antics) am GLAD to see him gone from chat.

FI will be the first to admit that he "loses it" and goes off like a nut from time to time.  He is VERY UNSTABLE.

I dont have a problem with unstable people, but FI takes joy in making the chat room an unsuitable place to be with his antics.

If you cannot behave, even when asked to by a moderator... you deserve to be banned.

GOOD RIDDANCE FI!!!  You WONT be missed.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll chime in here and say this.  I have found FI to be annoying in some cases but I have stopped going to chat not because of him but because of the overreaction of the mods in chat to him and others.  Some people take themselves and what is said in chat way too seriously.

Aggie1
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Isn't that from a simpsons episode?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top