Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
funny when i was watching the show i kept saying aaaaaa i remember that from his book. we all have our views and openions, i think hes a hell of a guy who did great things for this nation and i like his show. lots of other people dont share that but hey i dont start throwing insults at them.

Haney is trying to be mini-Hackworth.  Both had a lot of admirable accomplishments in the military and then tried to ride that horse to a position as a media talking head.  Nothing either did in their military careers obviates the way they prostituted themselves in their old age.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#2]
hahha thats funny you said that. i dont know if you read haneys book or not but Hackworth really gets ragged on in that book. just thought it was funny you comparing the two. i do see your point but to tell you the truth i see nothing wrong with a person trying to make a little money if he can.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:41:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
hahha thats funny you said that. i dont know if you read haneys book or not but Hackworth really gets ragged on in that book. just thought it was funny you comparing the two. i do see your point but to tell you the truth i see nothing wrong with a person trying to make a little money if he can.

Funny that Haney is becoming the person he despised then.  And no, nothing wrong with making money but he's prostituting himself to do it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:01:28 AM EDT
[#4]
This Mr. Haney made more sense......

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top