Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I say go for it. I met my wife when I was 28 and she had just turned 18.She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have been togather 4 years now and have an  almost 2 year old Son. She works full time ,just Graduated with her Associates and puts up with my Shit. She’s a great Mom and doesn’t care anything about going to the Bars or running around with her buds all night.I have seen some very immature 18 year olds but my wife’s wisdom at 18 sure exceeded her years.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 10:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont think she's too young, if I were you I
would give it a try, whats wrong with being friends with an 18 year old woman?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quote from Bigj491 "Dont listen to People like that." Another qoute from Bigj91 "...she was 20 and I'm 25 and there was a definate differnece (your spelling) " BAHHHH! Can you type a contradiction? Some of us can. "Test drive?" Say that to her father.
View Quote

Oh shit, it's the editing police!  Seriously, what was your point?  Also, I don't get your comment on the contradiction thing?  
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 11:31:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quote from Bigj491 "Dont listen to People like that." Another qoute from Bigj91 "...she was 20 and I'm 25 and there was a definate differnece (your spelling) " BAHHHH! Can you type a contradiction? Some of us can. "Test drive?" Say that to her father.
View Quote

Who says that to the father of any woman's dad?  If they were both 34, would it be cool for him to tell her dad, "I'm going out with your daughter tonight, and take a test drive"???

TS
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:45:17 AM EDT
[#5]
 Man...18, pretty and a waitress ( for some reason I love waitresses )....damn...almost wish I lived in Texas.

Almost.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I went to a business meeting with my dad at a steakhouse in Tacoma. The waitress was a hottie! Every time I hear the name of the place mentioned I think of her and wish I had said something, she was only like a year older than me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:59:02 AM EDT
[#7]
The potential problem lies in your respective levels of experience, as well as young girls propensity to want to impress their friends.

So as long as you can accept the fact that every sexual trick you teach her, she'll eventually teach to a guy her own age, I say Go for it.

cynic
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:05:51 AM EDT
[#8]
18 is perfect for you.  I'm not much younger than you and I've gone out with 18 and 19 year olds.  It is LEGAL and that's all that really matters.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:40:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Give it up unless you're an immature simpleton.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:45:00 AM EDT
[#10]
18 to 80, criple. blind or crazy.  If she can't walk I'll drag her!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:01:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Bitch slap her make a home moovie and moove on !
O yes the spice of life !  [naughty]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:49:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Your call Chief.
You only live once, but it is up to us on the quality of life...

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:04:33 AM EDT
[#13]
I think you're too old for her, and it would be wrong, but if I was in the same situation, I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:08:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Roll That Bean... [banana][banana][banana]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:12:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think you're too old for her, and it would be wrong, but if I was in the same situation, I'd hit it.
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#16]
I hope I never have a daughter.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:25:57 AM EDT
[#17]
YEE HAAW dude, Play ball!

SCORE!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Grade A, Top Choice, USDA approved 18 year old POONTANG!  I'd hit it!!

Take her on a date and see where it goes.  What's the worst that could happen?  You or her decide that it isn't going to work?  That can happen with women of any age.  [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:00:45 AM EDT
[#20]
highspeed, ignore these guys. they'll never have a chance at another 18 yo girl again and are bitter for it. if you're not trying to land girls that age until the day you die then there's something wrong with you.

i say go for it, get some pics, then post them at full-auto. the folks here are to uptight for this kind of thing.

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
[when will they learn?]

Pictures, People.  Pictures!!

DrMark
View Quote

Ditto on the pics and have to add "life's short, enjoy yourself!!!"
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm 46, my wife 26.  Met her at a tactical handgun match.  Her, BS in Education, 4.0 GPA, Masters in Education, 4.0 GPA, working on her 6 year, then on to her PHD.  Told her she had to bring her own vault when we got married that I did not have enough room for her stuff.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:39:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Wouldn't it be great if you went to her place (probably parents?) and found out you know her mom or dad from somewhere.  "Hey I graduated from school with you!  And now I'm corking your daughter!"

Why not just go after her mom?

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:56:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I hope I never have a daughter.
View Quote

Ain't that the truth. If my 18 yr old daughter was being "courted" by a 34 yr old I might have to go "O.J." on him. Funny, I met my wife when she was 19 and I was 28....
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:38:53 AM EDT
[#26]
I knew a babe once, she was my best friend. She met this guy while she was in college at UNT (he did not go to the college though). Later when I finally met him after they were married, he was 46, and she was 21 or 22!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:51:08 AM EDT
[#27]
After my divorce was final I was stationed in Panama.  I was 37 years old and my goal was to sleep with as many 18 year olds as I could.

The sex was fantastic, [sex] but then I realized I had to talk to them afterwards.  It turned out we had nothing in common other than the sex.  It only took about two years for me to get tired of that!!! [:D]

But, seriously, If you have things in common, why the hell not?  It's your life--live it as you see fit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Take plenty of vitamin E, get plenty of sleep, pin her ankles behind her ears and drive her ass through the mattress. Don't be surprised when she leaves you, the young ones never stay.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My best friend just told me some 34 year old was interested in her and she's 18.  They both live in Texas too.  Please tell me you don't live in Odessa.
View Quote

Tell your friend to keep her mouth shut!

(j/k)
View Quote

That is the start of a great relationship.

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm only 23 and my wife is 31.  She's asian though, so she looks younger than me, but we were married when I was 19 and she was 28 (just after her birthday).  We've been married for just over 3 years now and have a beautiful baby girl.  I say go for it.  Age shouldn't be what holds you back, it could keep you from a wonderful thing that you could regret for not taking the chance on later.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#31]
When I am 34 I will be trying to score 18YO chicks as well... Hell, I am 27 and I am already trying..[:D]  You shouldn't need to ask. [:D]  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Generally speaking, you subtract seven years from your own age (e.g., 34-7=27) to arrive at the ideal age of a mate.  In your case, 27 would be ideal, and 18 would probably be too young (by about nine years).  However, there are always exceptions, and, if this girl is hot, you should at least have sex with her and try to nail as many as her friends as you can too.  Statistically speaking, your odds of ever getting another crack at another 18 year old rump are miniscule.          
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Wait a minute, [b]Counselor Steve![/b]

The boy just wants to drive around the block, kick the tires, fondle the upholstery, check out the feel of her bumper and headlights!

He ain't talking about [i][b]buying[/b][/i] the car, now is he?

It may be she's just a 'rental', anyway!

Eric The(IGetToTakeHerForASpin,Next!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Generally speaking, you subtract seven years from your own age (e.g., 34-7=27) to arrive at the ideal age of a mate.    
View Quote

Where is this information from??   Just wondering, because I have met quite a few more 30yr olds that I would reather be with than 20yr olds. (am talking about on a relationship level)
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My best friend just told me some 34 year old was interested in her and she's 18.  They both live in Texas too.  Please tell me you don't live in Odessa.
View Quote

Damn... the girl I was talking about that married the 46-yr old was from Midland! Must be a small-town thing....
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#37]
The European fashion (as if [i]they[/i] Knew anything we didn't) was to choose a woman whoch was half your age, plus seven years!

So, I should be looking for a 32 year old?

If I do find one, I'll be asking her if she has a younger sister.

One that's 'troubled', would be nice. [:D]

Eric The(AlwaysHelpfulWithFamilyCrises)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Look, at 19 I was dating men that were at least 10 years older than me.   I didn’t really look for them … they just knew how to treat me and that was attractive.  Guys my age were into frat parties and burping – not the kind of guy I was into.  
I ended up marrying at 23 to someone who was 35.  I gave him 2 children.  We divorced last year…age was a factor (albeit, minor).
I really do not think anything is wrong with dating an 18 year-old woman.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#40]
It's perfectly legal to nail her, if that's all you want (assuming it doesn't bother your concience).

Things get a bit stickier if you're looking for a long term relationship.  The problem with 18 year old girls is that they want to go out into the world and do crazy stupid shit.  (this goes for 18 year old guys too.)

this is an important stage to go through, as it gets most of the craziness out of the blood, and allows the young 'un to make mistakes and learn from them.

If you get involved with a young girl, theres a very good chance she'll decide that she doesn't want to settle down, and that she wants to go out and do the crazy shit she never got a chance to experience.  this isn't too bad if you've been dating for a few weeks, but if you've married this girl, you will be paying off the interest for the rest of your life.

It's best to wait for a girl to ripen a bit before plucking her from the vine.  21 years is a good minimum because at that age, drinking becomes legal, and thus, a whole lot less fun, and most people start mellowing out afterward.

Yeah, some girls are really mature at 18, but they are a tiny minority.  If you're going to get serious about this girl, proceed with caution, don't get her pregnant, and have your lawyer draw up a good prenup.

Then again, if you're just going to nail her, have at it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#41]
My wife is my best buddy, she is 12 years younger than me and the little wind is adorable. If you get along , age doesn't really matter.

I am not older, I just came back in style!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Anything's possible, good, bad, or indifferent.

It may pan out, it may not.  Only one way to know for sure.

If you're just after great sex, test drive a few in the 40-45 bracket.

If it looks like a relationship, both need to take a serious look at what you want out of life.  Not just now with being mesmerized, enthralled, enchanted, and infatuated but down the road with kids, jobs, education, religion, goals, etc.

Once had a relationship with a 24 yr old gal, I was 40, that didn't work out because of circumstances beyond either of our control.  

I lost a good gal.

We talked about the age thing which worried me more than her.  

Asked her if she thought it fair to her if I keeled over with a coronary in two years.  Her reply was that she would have had 2 years with a great guy and would have 2 wonderful yrs of memories which she wouldn't have had otherwise and which she would have forever.

Shut me up in a hurry, no further age discussions.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:47:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#45]
I was taught that the rule was half your age + 7 is the youngest
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I was taught that the rule was half your age + 7 is the youngest
View Quote

WooHoo!

18year olds for me.  (22/2 +7 =18)  Now to go find some.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Why not just go after her mom?
View Quote

Ahhh...the old mother-daughter combo?

Had a room mate in AZ who met a chick at the Sage and Sand bar (a real dive) outside of Luke AFB.  Took her to her house that night and ended up doing her mom instead!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Look, at 19 I was dating men that were at least 10 years older than me.   I didn’t really look for them … they just knew how to treat me and that was attractive.  Guys my age were into frat parties and burping – not the kind of guy I was into.  
[red]I ended up marrying at 23 to someone who was 35.  I gave him 2 children.  We divorced last year…age was a factor (albeit, minor).[/red]
View Quote

[size=4][red][b]WARNING! WARNING! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON![/b][/red][/size=4]

Now, if YOU know who Will Robinson is, does SHE? [;D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[red]I ended up marrying at 23 to someone who was 35.  I gave him 2 children.  We divorced last year…age was a factor (albeit, minor).[/red]
View Quote

[size=4][red][b]WARNING! WARNING! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON![/b][/red][/size=4]

Now, if YOU know who Will Robinson is, does SHE? [;D]
View Quote

What does it matter if she knows who Will Robinson is? She has a real nice ass.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top