User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:21:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Too bad no prez we've had since Reagan would have the stones to hit that switch.

Where do you people come up with this shit?  I liked Reagan, but we cut and ran from Bierut.  People will give all kinds of reasons why he did that, but we still left.  

On the other hand, Bush actually did something after 9/11 and is being crucified for it.
He started strong..........................................
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 2:22:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Too bad no prez we've had since Reagan would have the stones to hit that switch.

Where do you people come up with this shit?  I liked Reagan, but we cut and ran from Bierut.  People will give all kinds of reasons why he did that, but we still left.  

On the other hand, Bush actually did something after 9/11 and is being crucified for it.

First, we are doing it the right way.  The only other way is the bullshit "kill them all" lunacy.

So, by doing it right, he is being crucified by the "kill them all" and/or the "it must be over in 5 minutes" crowds and if he did the "kill them all" bullshit, he would be crucified even more by the left.

ETA: Of course, there is the "cut and run" crowd as well.  None of those three crowds have a clue.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Cliff notes please?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

First, we are doing it the right way.  The only other way is the bullshit "kill them all" lunacy.

So, by doing it right, he is being crucified by the "kill them all" and/or the "it must be over in 5 minutes" crowds and if he did the "kill them all" bullshit, he would be crucified even more by the left.

ETA: Of course, there is the "cut and run" crowd as well.  None of those three crowds have a clue.
Of course we don't, but thankfully we have you to steer us.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly, most of Amerika thinks he should have waved his hand in the air and said:  "THTOP IT!"

And for those of you who say:  "We need another 911", sadly, another one won't even wake up the liberal/braindead/Mcdonald'seatingfucks/aslongasIhavemyvideogames/tvwatching/twatgobblingsoccermoms!  Shit!  The first one didn't, so why want another?  Just gonna be more dead innocent people

Fuck it!  This country has turned into sha-hee-it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:30:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Being that it was before my time; I've always wondered why the world didn't confront hitler when he was still weak and vulnerable.

When he was illegally rearming the 3rd reich, but before he had the real strength to match his threats to his neighbrs with sufficient miltary power.

When people thought he was just a blustering fool; a buffoon.

Now I understand.

A big part of the reason was that Hitler and Stalin were allies, so the Left in the USA sort of liked Hitler.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top