BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Mabe it's not a popular opinion, but I'm entirely in favor of price competition.  Local merchants are always complaining about Internet vendors stealing their profits, but I can't figure out why.

Consider that for any Internet gun purchase, the customer probably has to add at least $45 in expenses--plus they have to wait at least a week until they get their gun, and they don't get to see and handle it before they buy it.  On the other hand, to buy locally, they need to add sales tax. which will probably range $20-40 for a fairly inexpensive gun.

Notice that your price 'should' be slighter lower than the Internet merchant.  If it isn't, congratulations!  Someone else is selling the same product for less than you are!

One might think, "I charge more because I have to provide customer service and a storefront whereas an Internet merchant doesn't."  If this is the case, and if its leading to you being significantly undercut, consider not providing service.  Or perhaps you should sell only on the Internet as well; you wouldn't even have to get dressed to go to work.

So, I'm sorry that local merchants feel they're getting screwed, just like I'm sorry that horse carriage makers felt they were screwed by the automobile, like whalers by petroleum, lke armorers by gunpowder, like radio by the TV, like the music publishers by the Internet.  But this is the free market, and I like it the way it is.  For the rest of you, consider moving to China before they abandon communism entirely.

And $9 for a pizza is a fucking ripoff...
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Local merchants are always complaining about Internet vendors stealing their profits, but I can't figure out why.

You know why?? Because I made only "$25.00" for selling the same item I have sitting in my showcase, done same amount of paperwork and I would have made roughly 2.5x that for maintaining a place for him to come and pick it up at!!  Why should I  (or any dealer) for that matter "sell" anything and not make more than 5% profit?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Not that I have the answers, but how could a $25 transfer be a bad thing, 3-5 minutes of paperwork, a phone call, and viola $25.00.  Transfer guns do not tie up your capital, take up room on your display case, take up your time 16 times a day with window shoppers wanting to finger it, but with no real intention of ever buying anything.  Now I personally would never ask a dealer to transfer a new firearm (save special things like SEBR's), but conversely, around here, it is virtually impossible to get a decent price on used guns through a dealer, so I buy over the internet.  Just as an example, I am in the market for an old S&W 37 Airweight or 442 AW, local dealer has a satin nickel 442 in about 90% w/ no safety lock for $450, I just snagged one off the net for $320 shipped!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not that I have the answers, but how could a $25 transfer be a bad thing, 3-5 minutes of paperwork, a phone call, and viola $25.00.  Transfer guns do not tie up your capital, take up room on your display case, take up your time 16 times a day with window shoppers wanting to finger it, but with no real intention of ever buying anything.  Now I personally would never ask a dealer to transfer a new firearm (save special things like SEBR's), but conversely, around here, it is virtually impossible to get a decent price on used guns through a dealer, so I buy over the internet.  Just as an example, I am in the market for an old S&W 37 Airweight or 442 AW, local dealer has a satin nickel 442 in about 90% w/ no safety lock for $450, I just snagged one off the net for $320 shipped!

I was referring to new guns..........I have no problem with used/collectable/hard-to-find that is easy money but not a new-in-the-box Glock 22 for $449.00 and I have to do the transfer for it?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#5]
MrKrink, how about a $25 transfer fee for items that you don't stock, and refuse transfers on items that you do stock? Seems like a good compromise to me.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#6]
$20 or $25

i don't buy from guys who ask for percentages.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#7]
$25 for me.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Local merchants are always complaining about Internet vendors stealing their profits, but I can't figure out why.

You know why?? Because I made only "$25.00" for selling the same item I have sitting in my showcase, done same amount of paperwork and I would have made roughly 2.5x that for maintaining a place for him to come and pick it up at!!  Why should I  (or any dealer) for that matter "sell" anything and not make more than 5% profit?

and the reason we buy off the net is b/c for the same amount of paper work, we can get it for 2.5x cheaper.

if it's so much cheaper online as to impact your business, why don't you buy guns off the internet?

i don't know about others, but i usually pick up ammo and accessories at the store when i do a transfer.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
MrKrink, how about a $25 transfer fee for items that you don't stock, and refuse transfers on items that you do stock? Seems like a good compromise to me.

Yeah that seems fair or do the same percentageon NEW transfers as the items I sock was what I was thinking was fair.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:48:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and the reason we buy off the net is b/c for the same amount of paper work, we can get it for 2.5x cheaper.

if it's so much cheaper online as to impact your business, why don't you buy guns off the internet?

i don't know about others, but i usually pick up ammo and accessories at the store when i do a transfer.

I buy from a supplier, have no reason to buy off the net. They are usually cheaper, but there are websites selling guns wholesale to the public, at my same price.

My point here is the impact on my business from the net is people expect me to "sell"(transfer) them the same item as I sell at a 5% profit. Unless you are doing millions a year, you might as well shut the doors.
They are not cutting out the middle man by buy buying on the net, they still have to "use" the dealer for the transfer, but he now only make a measly $25.00 for maintaining a place for you to do this. It DON"T pay the bills!

My previous example..........
1. Guy buys NEW gun at cost from internet cutting out dealer........
2. Has gun shipped to dealer anyway................
3. Goes to dealer to get gun, dealer does same paperwork...........
4. Dealer only makes $7.00(as some do).................?????
5. Gun shop goes out of business for not making any money????

Now where do you get your guns?

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Its like  $25-40 here.  Paying $25 tomorrow for a transfer.  Still cheaper then buying at a local shop.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I buy from a supplier, have no reason to buy off the net. They are usually cheaper, but there are websites selling guns wholesale to the public, at my same price.

My point here is the impact on my business from the net is people expect me to "sell"(transfer) them the same item as I sell at a 5% profit. Unless you are doing millions a year, you might as well shut the doors.
They are not cutting out the middle man by buy buying on the net, they still have to "use" the dealer for the transfer, but he now only make a measly $25.00 for maintaining a place for you to do this. It DON"T pay the bills!

Are you selling any of your guns on the net?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you selling any of your guns on the net?

No...only a few consignment guns from time to time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Why wouldn't you? Especially your used guns.

More people would see them in one day than probably come through your store in a week.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#15]
The most I have ever paid is $20 (shop B) .Until lately it was $10 at my one FFL, I hear he is going up to $15 (Shop A).

I know of one here that plays that percentage bullshit, the numbers vary, Chinese Arithmetic. And all his guns are 10-20% higher than any other source (Shop C).

Internet transfers aside, guess where I actually spend how much of my total gun budget???

Shop A- I never left there without buying something. Period. Transfer or not. Great guy!
Shop B- I have spent considerable cash here as well. Good guys!
Shop C- 0. If they are waiting on my cash, I hope they brought a lunch.

There is a new shop, we will see how they do as far as transfers go.

Most brick and mortar guns shops are like any other retail industry provider to me. It depends on what total services and bang for the buck they offer me as to how I will spend my money with them.

Honestly, I dont care if it is a G22 they have in the case, and I dont care what I paid for it, its actually really rude of the FFL to inquire. You have a FFL which allows you to deal and transfer.

Set a price on how much it is worth to you to receive the package, log the gun in, check my ID, call me in, process and file the papers and send me on my way.

If its too much, you will get none of my money, if its reasonable you will not only get my customer loyalty, you will get most of my business.  Its your little red wagon, you can push it, pull it , or whine about it.

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#16]
The local Gun Shop that I frequent does $15 transfers IIRC, but they will either not transfer something that they carry, or will charge a decent percentage to transfer that item.  They've been great so far, I got overcharged for a lower (that they had to special order and took 2-3 months for Armalite to ship, w/o an invoice thus the overcharge) and got a bunch of free service and discounts for it.  They're all paid off now (and then some probably).
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Because it undermines his profit potential and he's trying to run a profitable business.

Why would he sell a gun for a "transfer" fee when he would normally special order it and charge a "reasonable profit."

$25 is about 10% on a $250 firearm and 5% on a $500 firearm. As he is trying to run a self sustaining business he knows he cannot keep the doors open on 5-10% profit margins. The market simply doesn't have sufficient volume.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because it undermines his profit potential and he's trying to run a profitable business.

Why would he sell a gun for a "transfer" fee when he would normally special order it and charge a "reasonable profit."

$25 is about 10% on a $250 firearm and 5% on a $500 firearm. As he is trying to run a self sustaining business he knows he cannot keep the doors open on 5-10% profit margins. The market simply doesn't have sufficient volume.

THANKS YOU!! That's what I have been trying to say!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Keep talking instead of listening and Im predicting '06 will be a tough year.

30% of nothing is zero.

$25 is $25 more than zero.

Its called Supply and demand.

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:42:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey...it's not me that can't comprehend the concept of PROFIT!! Look around!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:52:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

30% of nothing is zero.

Actually it's called running a self sustaining business. If your prices are so low they can't cover your overhead they will be even lower during your going out of business sale.

5% profits only work for the Marts who have large chains and can guarantee the volume. If you are a sole proprietor and don't have an alternate income (day job, attached range or pawn shop, etc.) you need to earn enough PROFIT to pay ALL THE BILLS and support yourself (food, etc.) This is basic stuff.

The gun business is complicated by the fact that you aren't selling bread. Gun buyers are a small percentage of the population and they don't buy a gun every day. You average gun store in a small town may have an entire day without a single sale. This is a result of demand, not price.

This is why many gun shops don't do transfers from wholesalers and why most "transfer FFLs" have a day job.

Now OBVIOUSLY the flip side of the equation is the customer, who in nearly every case will search for the lowest possible price as the primary consideration. He generally does not care if the seller is able to run a profitable business or not and if he can find the item $2 cheaper across the street he will often cross the street.

The thing to remember is the business owner is in NO WAY obligated to cater to the wish of the customer to buy something at "dealer price" plus a "gratuity" for what he sees as nothing but paperwork. The other thing to remember is that the customer is in NO WAY obligated to make sure the business owner is able to run a self sustaining business.

And in the end these things pretty much sort themselves out. A business owner who does not make enough to cover his overhead will soon be out of business and so will the business owner who prices himself too far above the local competition. And the customer with unrealistic expectations may find fewer and fewer places willing to cater to those expectations. All of these factors are pretty much determined by local standards of population and demand.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

30% of nothing is zero.

Actually it's called running a self sustaining business. If your prices are so low they can't cover your overhead they will be even lower during your going out of business sale.

5% profits only work for the Marts who have large chains and can guarantee the volume. If you are a sole proprietor and don't have an alternate income (day job, attached range or pawn shop, etc.) you need to earn enough PROFIT to pay ALL THE BILLS and support yourself (food, etc.) This is basic stuff.

The gun business is complicated by the fact that you aren't selling bread. Gun buyers are a small percentage of the population and they don't buy a gun every day. You average gun store in a small town may have an entire day without a single sale. This is a result of demand, not price.

This is why many gun shops don't do transfers from wholesalers and why most "transfer FFLs" have a day job.

Now OBVIOUSLY the flip side of the equation is the customer, who in nearly every case will search for the lowest possible price as the primary consideration. He generally does not care if the seller is able to run a profitable business or not and if he can find the item $2 cheaper across the street he will often cross the street.

The thing to remember is the business owner is in NO WAY obligated to cater to the wish of the customer to buy something at "dealer price" plus a "gratuity" for what he sees as nothing but paperwork. The other thing to remember is that the customer is in NO WAY obligated to make sure the business owner is able to run a self sustaining business.

And in the end these things pretty much sort themselves out. A business owner who does not make enough to cover his overhead will soon be out of business and so will the business owner who prices himself too far above the local competition. And the customer with unrealistic expectations may find fewer and fewer places willing to cater to those expectations. All of these factors are pretty much determined by local standards of population and demand.

EXACTLY!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Then I recommend you figure out how to sell the gun for cheaper than the Internet merchant can.  This should not be prohibitively difficult, because--as I mentioned--for less expensive guns he's at a slight price disadvantage to begin with.

Also, the most significant variable, besides price, (in my opinion) is convenience.  That includes not having to deal with the pressure of trying to make sensible buying decisions in front of a salesman.  Smart buyers want to be able to compare, shop around, and all of this.  Small shops are not conducive to this, but Internet merchants are.  At least around here, the few gun shops that have websites don't think its important to actually put their present inventory on the website.

So, you need a website that has a meaningful presentation of the inventory.  If it isn't at least as good as, say, impactguns.com, its a waste of your time and money.  Also consider giving your customers as many options as Internet vendors do regarding buying online, et cetera.

If you just want to complain, thats fine; I understand your frustration.  But if you want to fix it, well, I may just have given you some ideas on what you can do.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#24]
I can't sell guns for less than I pay for them!!
When some one (topglock.com) for instance,
#42531 G17 17RD FIXED SIGHTS HI CAP  449.00  
wholesales to the public you can't compete unless you spend mega-bucks to become a distributor.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
wholesales to the public you can't compete unless you spend mega-bucks to become a distributor.

Don't you know? It's called Arkansas Economics.

You sell things BELOW your dealer price but you make it up in VOLUME.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#26]
My local guy charges $25 for use of his ffl.  HE charges 10% on special orders he does himself, mostly to cover the costs of the credit card charges.  

I would just either do the transfers and make the $ off of them because there is no guarantee that the guy would have bought the Glock off of you in the first place.  He would have either gone somewhere else because you refused his $, or bought the Glock off of a local dealer who knocked some $ off the price to beat your shelf price.  The guy did his own research, and did not draw upon any of your time or resources, other than the transfer, to make his purchase.  Keep in mind the people that bought from Wal-mart after you spent an hour working with them, describing the various features of various guns, etc.  Them's the ones that fucked you over.  You missed out on an extra $20 or so but the usual amount of selling was not involved.  

The way things are, I would put up a sign that said "$25 flat rate charge for all transfers!" just to show you are willing to do them.  The internut gun biz is going gangbusters, take it by the horns and run with it.

There ain't any money to be made in guns these days.  Dealers up here are now advertising their markup on guns to show that fact.  How any small business survives with a 10% markup, I do not know.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit!!!

I think I am going to try $25 on transfers of collectables/used and $50 on stockable new guns. That ought to take care of it!!.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey Krink, heres an idea for you.

Why don't you do transfers for free.....

and then give your customers each a crisp $20 dollar bill out of your register for the pleasure of serving them and to compensate them for thier time and inconvience of having to come into your shop to pick up thier firearm, when you know you should have delivered the firearm to thier house for free anyway.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Hey Krink, heres an idea for you.

Why don't you do transfers for free.....

and then give your customers each a crisp $20 dollar bill out of your register for the pleasure of serving them and to compensate them for thier time and inconvience of having to come into your shop to pick up thier firearm, when you know you should have delivered the firearm to thier house for free anyway.

Hope that helps.

Thanks smart ass!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Better yet MrKrink,

Put a sign up in your shop window that says "FREE GUNS"

Just start giving all your guns away. If you arent selling them, then the BATF doesnt require you to do any paperwork, and we all know that the paperwork is the biggest reason why the markup is so high in guns anyway.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Better yet MrKrink,

Just start giving all your guns away. If you arent selling them, then the BATF doesnt require you to do any paperwork, and we all know that the paperwork is the biggest reason why the markup is so high in guns anyway.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Better yet MrKrink,

Don't forget the FREE COKE.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#33]
OK...I know when I am not wanted.................I'm outta here!!!

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Goddamit...where is my FREE COKE.

I support your business by having my orders from Shotgun News delivered there and you don't even give me a FREE COKE?!?

I'll never send guns to your shop for me to get them AT COST again.

The nerve of some people.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#35]
I generally support my local kitchen-table FFLs when it comes to gun business - I figure my $25 transfer is 1/4 of their renewal or so, and I get much better service transferring a gun I bought on gunbroker thru these guys than I do buying something off the rack from one of the local stocking dealers...

I've bought one gun from a local shop, and it was a well-used mossberg 500 from Gander Mountain...
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:57:27 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Don't leave, we were just getting started...
Seriously though MrKrink, I agree with you. I was just having a little fun. Actually I am thinking about getting an FFL myself one day. Maybe opening a gunshop one day.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:12:20 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For what it's worth I would have no problem paying those fees or patronizing your shop with a set up like that . From a customer stand point it seems fair enough .

No shit!!!

I think I am going to try $25 on transfers of collectables/used and $50 on stockable new guns. That ought to take care of it!!.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I thought we liked the free market on this website?  I cannot believe people talking about how doing an internet transfer can be a "slap in the face."  If you can make a profit doing FFL transfers, then do so.  If you cannot, then don't.  Problem solved.  The one legitimate gripe that local retailers have is the lack of taxes on internet sales, which is a common problem for all retailers and not just gun dealers.  There probably does need to be a fix to this at some point because tax policy should not give one type of business an unfair advantage.  Other than that, its nothing personal, its just business.  

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Good luck with the business.  We need more gunshops around.  I empathize with your situation.  

As an occasional buyer, I use both the internet and gun shops.   My FFL charges $25, but lately he's been making counter offers on the gun I'm purchasing. I usually ask permission to have it sent before I purchase one online.  The dealer's offer is usually not quite as good as the internet deal by only a few bucks, but I give him the business if it is close enough. Plus if he has it in stock I get it quicker.

Don't underestimate the good will created from low tranfser fees.

As you probably know, one only has to "feel"  taken advantage of once by a FFL to never want to do business with that FFL again and tell others not to use that FFL.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:49:54 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Yeah, $200 an hour will fix it. You may be more right than you will ever know.

Quoted:

As you probably know, one only has to "feel"  taken advantage of once by a FFL to never want to do business with that FFL again and tell others not to use that FFL.  

And we all know dealers on that list. Lots of them.

Dont try and let the customer side (customer- the ones with the money) interfere with his right to run himself out of business refuse to collect money in creative ways.

Adaptation is a normally gift. In business its a blessing. The dinosaurs couldnt adapt.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:08:14 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And we all know dealers on that list. Lots of them.

Dont try and let the customer side (customer- the ones with the money) interfere with his right to run himself out of business refuse to collect money in creative ways.

Adaptation is a normally gift. In business its a blessing. The dinosaurs couldnt adapt.

You pay it when you go to the doctor for 10 mins, why am I any different!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:15:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I pay top dollar for the best guy to fix my body.

I have always found a list of dealers who will do the exact same thing for much less than you seem to think its worth. My buddy used to say it was 10 minutes from start to finish, plus .37. I was generous and gave you slower number at 15 minutes. At 10 the rate is $300 per hour. An accountant doesnt get that much, and you wont either.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:27:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:30:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

It's hard to adapt to a big ass asteroid.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Bottom line............

Quoted:
I charge $20 for a NICS call transfer, $15 for no call (CHL Holder).

If you thoguht it was worth $50, you would charge $50. It isnt and you  know it.

And you have repeat customers clients and you will be in business for a long time.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:33:00 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have always found a list of dealers who will do the exact same thing for much less than you seem to think its worth. My buddy used to say it was 10 minutes from start to finish, plus .37. I was generous and gave you slower number at 15 minutes. At 10 the rate is $300 per hour. An accountant doesnt get that much, and you wont either.

But your $200-300 an hour scenario is myth.

Unlike doctors or accounts the volume does NOT exist.

A gun store may do ONE SALE a day. That means $25 for a DAYS WORK.

If gun stores had a waiting room of buying customer that would be different. Not everyone's shop is Cabela's.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

If it takes 10 minutes to do a task, and the task pays $50, then the hourly rate is $300.

50*6=$300

If gun stores had a waiting room of buying customer that would be different. Not everyone's shop is Cabela's.

Ahhhh, so because he doesnt have the volume I have to pay him a days wages? I missed that part. Maybe if transfer fees werent $50 there would be a waiting room full of people. Maybe its the appealing charm? Deoderant?? Lack of return clients???  

There are a million reasons there arent lines of people. Im not saying it should be free. I am saying I draw from a number of resources. The ones who give me good service on what I need, are the ones I shop when I need whatthey have.

I understand the point of getting bent over in a non compete situation, but $50 a transfer sounds like the bending over in reverse.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why am I back in this pissing contest?? (Oh I started it... )

You are exactly right..........WE DON'T WORK BY THE HOUR!! We wait and hope someone will come in that we can PERSUADE to buy a gun.
Some people just don't have a clue.......
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:08:56 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it takes 10 minutes to do a task, and the task pays $50, then the hourly rate is $300.

50*6=$300

Ahhhh, so because he doesnt have the volume I have to pay him a days wages? I missed that part. Maybe if transfer fees werent $50 there would be a waiting room full of people. Maybe its the appealing charm? Deoderant?? Lack of return clients???  

There are a million reasons there arent lines of people. Im not saying it should be free. I am saying I draw from a number of resources. The ones who give me good service on what I need, are the ones I shop when I need whatthey have.

I understand the point of getting bent over in a non compete situation, but $50 a transfer sounds like the bending over in reverse.

understand the point of getting bent over in a non compete situation, but $50 a transfer sounds like the bending over in reverse.

Not when I make $25 instead of $60 (a fair 15%) on the same item I have in my store.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top