User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find myself using the Mosin a ton of the time. The 1 hit kills with it are nice imo. Also penetrates multiple enemies in regards to chokepoints.

Or Ill just be using a M16 or AK on other classes.

On coop if you are playing precinct, the final objective is great with the 50 Cal. You can prone out on the bus with the 50 cal, 8x scope, and a full carrier. You dont even get shot at and you can line up multiple enemies and take out the technical. A resupply box is also close by.
View Quote

The AKS-74U with a drum mag and compensator has become my favorite problem solver. I still play pretty often, but the recent sales on the PS store has brought in a fuck ton of noobs.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#3]

I am skeptical but eager. If the new MGs arent AP, I wont be swayed from the PKM/249 lol.

They need to add a Benelli M4 for security, and a Saiga 12 for Insurgents. I don't see either being OP due to reload times. Saiga 12 could be balanced by disabling speed reloads due to needing an open bolt to reliably chamber shells from a new mag.

Benelli could have 5 with optional mag extension.
Saiga could have 5 rounds default with an extended 10 max.

Ive used the S12 in ISMC and it isn't OP at all.

Im still pissed that mines are no longer throwable.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Almost don't care about this update. I want Geissele URGIs, SIG optics and some of the newer stuff seen in the mods
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Almost don't care about this update. I want Geissele URGIs, SIG optics and some of the newer stuff seen in the mods
View Quote

I still think its retarded that advisor got new PDWs but breacher doesn't.

Makes no sense when Advisor is pretty much fits within a DMR role with most of his rifle/battle rifle choices
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I still think its retarded that advisor got new PDWs but breacher doesn't.

Makes no sense when Advisor is pretty much fits within a DMR role with most of his rifle/battle rifle choices
View Quote
Agreed!
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:49:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Just updated, now the game crashes on launch.  

ETA:  It seems fine now.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]
The RPK is trash IMO.

Laughably it has more muzzle rise than the AKM (nearly 2.5x the muzzle rise), even with a compensator/aiming grip. It only holds 75 rounds with the drum magazine. I'd definitely go with the PKM or a AKM with Drum Mag/Bipod on a different class.

The M60 is actually pretty nice. Muzzle rise is very controllable, even when hip fired. The extended magazine holds 100 rounds and the cyclic rate is a bit slower but this isn't a huge downside. Did I mentioned it has the armor piecing property?

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Still playing (nearly) every day.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2023 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Finally started playing this a few days ago. So good, picked up a Xbox series S for $213.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Breacher Meta be like:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I agree about the RPK. And I didn't know the m60 was AP, I'm gonna using it, I do wish you could use the forward pistol grip along with the bipod, it's modeled in but the game won't let you lol. Oh well, I got really decent with the rest of the MGs.

Quoted:
The RPK is trash IMO.

Laughably it has more muzzle rise than the AKM (nearly 2.5x the muzzle rise), even with a compensator/aiming grip. It only holds 75 rounds with the drum magazine. I'd definitely go with the PKM or a AKM with Drum Mag/Bipod on a different class.

The M60 is actually pretty nice. Muzzle rise is very controllable, even when hip fired. The extended magazine holds 100 rounds and the cyclic rate is a bit slower but this isn't a huge downside. Did I mentioned it has the armor piecing property?

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#14]
I finally stopped playing a couple of months ago.  I probably would've continued, but it seems like nobody is playing Ambush anymore.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I still play daily (PC only, I don't have consoles) and COOP only.
What I'd like to see is more configurability of the firearms - much of what is there (the modded version is something else) is kind of old now
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 1:14:15 AM EDT
[#16]
I play Insurgency almost daily.  The PC players are WAY better then the console players.  After they get under way i can blink a couple of times and they are already on the next objective killing everyone!
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#17]
MDR in update is nice. Sig 552 sucks.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
MDR in update is nice. Sig 552 sucks.
View Quote
Agreed - they made the 552 unusable. No reason to
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#19]
The PKM (People Killing Machine) is like a cheat code.  I have gotten good at touching off single shots and use it often like a rifle.  Very accurate weapon.

I wish they would add more handguns and shotguns.  A few semi-auto shotties like the Saiga and Benelli would be nice.  Would like to see FN 5.7 pistol, CZ-75, M&P, snub nose .38, HK USP, Stechkin, MP-443, Colt SAA-LOL!!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top