Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:34:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ok kind of figured.  Ag won't stay afloat without imported labor or expensive mechanization passed onto the consumer.
View Quote

You should house some of the illegals with you. Then come time for the next election you can take them to the poles to vote for your Democrat  party. You're probably already well trained by your party on how to do this. Commie.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:38:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sure. Eventually. Do you want to be the first employer they work for?
View Quote

I actually did hire a guy straight out of the slammer once..turned out to be one of my best employees years ago...regardless, I understand what you mean..but at some point in time Trump is going to try and help low income people..we either weed thru them as a society and teach them to be decent self supporting citizens, put them in jail, or continue as we are now...paying huge taxes to support the worthless..I think self supporting decent citizens is the better answer..
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:43:21 AM EDT
[#3]
@EricTrump Really needs to find a way of informing GD about these things first.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:47:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You should house some of the illegals with you. Then come time for the next election you can take them to the poles to vote for your Democrat  party. You're probably already well trained by your party on how to do this. Commie.
View Quote

Facts are commie? 
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:52:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Stealing a citizens ID is a felony...
View Quote

So is Murder.

Ink on paper, never saved anyone's life.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So is Murder.

Ink on paper, never saved anyone's life.
View Quote

So you think they are just stealing SS#s to work? Wait till you find out someone is using your SS# to get benefits.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm in LE.  Approximately 3 years ago, I had an already-registered sex offender, refugee feller attempt to take a 14 year old girl into his vehicle while she was trying to walk home.  Once this pillar of the community was apprehended, I contacted ICE because the guy had some federal issues going on too.  Home country was Sierra Leone.  When I asked ICE Man if they had any interest in this friendly citizen, as I believed he qualified for deportation.  ICE Man laughed, literally.  He said, "I wish, but..."  Then proceeded to inform me that refugees who are from a number of countries (mainly those Northwestern African countries) are here on what is essentially political asylum, and thus, they could NOT be deported.

Curious if this policy has or will be changed?  

Trump gonna' Trump foos!!!
View Quote

Yeah, fuck that shit. We absolutely DO NOT have to tolerate "refugees" preying on our citizens and committing crimes. Kick their asses out.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm in LE.  Approximately 3 years ago, I had an already-registered sex offender, refugee feller attempt to take a 14 year old girl into his vehicle while she was trying to walk home.  Once this pillar of the community was apprehended, I contacted ICE because the guy had some federal issues going on too.  Home country was Sierra Leone.  When I asked ICE Man if they had any interest in this friendly citizen, as I believed he qualified for deportation.  ICE Man laughed, literally.  He said, "I wish, but..."  Then proceeded to inform me that refugees who are from a number of countries (mainly those Northwestern African countries) are here on what is essentially political asylum, and thus, they could NOT be deported.

View Quote

ICE sup. man here. This will hopefully change soon. Under the Obama admin. and Jeh's Civil Immigration Enforcement Priorities, this sex offender had to have a new CONVICTiON before we could even lodge a detainer. Did I mention morale was absolute shit! If a country will not take their people back, we are regulated by a myriad of high court rulings on these jackasses, habeous corpus, punitive detention, etc...

US DOS, under new mgmt., could change this issue quickly. Stop issuing new visas until you take your gems back. Quid pro quo.

The courts have said we are not GITMO and that we have to release these non-removable gems to the street unless we can PROVE they are a present danger to someone's life. We do. We have a lot of people in custody that will never see daylight in the US again. Several violent Laotian pedofiles in ICE ERO custody in Gadsden, AL. come to mind.

ICE ERO currently has nearly 43000 + or - detained and is congressionaly budgeted for 34000. 10 pounds of shit in a 5 gallon bucket.

Please pass on to your co-workers and other agencies to reach back out to ICE ERO and HSI again. Things have changed substantially for Immigration Enforcement for ICE in the last two weeks. There's a new Sheriff in town and he has directed his deputies to go out and kick ass and take names.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ok kind of figured.  Ag won't stay afloat without imported labor or expensive mechanization passed onto the consumer.
View Quote

Why is it that so few people understand that if ag labor is needed we can implement a work visa program, background check them, and make them pay taxes?  No illegal immigrant labor =/= no immigrant labor.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well, lucky for this country, we all know how wrong nevertrumpers are, so most likely, Trump will redo it along with everything else....that's the problem with always being wrong...no one believes anything you opinion...
View Quote

Trump has yet to get a congress to do anything and his one big promise repeal Obamacare has already stalled in Congress. Sorry by welfare cuts will take an act of Congress too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You mean people may have to pay their workers a real wage?

The horror.
View Quote

They won't though.  Automation is cheaper than what Americans think they are entitled to, to do brainless manual labor.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There is a big push to use robots but we are a year away. Customers hoping they dont lose everything before then. If they get raided its probably game over.

One of them ws raided in 2012ish, lost 80 guys and very nearly went bankrupt. They were the most stable one around. The others cant take that hit.

Im a little worried ill lose my job but it has to be done. Im saving in preparation for moving and being out of work.
View Quote

Too bad the scum bag employer didn't go under. Serves them right. Deliberately employing illegals is un-American. If there is a pattern of employing illegals the govt. should seize the company and auction everything off.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:42:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

LOL except "lazy fucks" will not get those jobs.....machines will....
View Quote
Someone's  gotta build and maintain robots
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

No green card then no hire should be the only option.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why is it that so few people understand that if ag labor is needed we can implement a work visa program, background check them, and make them pay taxes?  No illegal immigrant labor =/= no immigrant labor.
View Quote

Bush #2 tried that....never went anywhere due to provincial thinking people.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#16]
When I take my elderly brother to his VA appointments we drive through a very "Festive" area of gov subsidized and Sec 8 housing. Not unusual to see 50-100 out and about in this 2 mile stretch. Took him to the VA this Tues and the place was pretty much deserted. So yes something is definitely going on here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Too bad the scum bag employer didn't go under. Serves them right. Deliberately employing illegals is un-American. If there is a pattern of employing illegals the govt. should seize the company and auction everything off.
View Quote

US consumer demands that the products they offer are so cheap that illegal labor is needed to make the businesses stay afloat at those price ranges.  Don't blame the business for the demands of every US consumer.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Green and SS cards are easily faked. E verify and employer sanctions coupled with no welfare bene's to illegals will get the ball rolling quicker than anything else in my estimation.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Someone's  gotta build and maintain robots
View Quote

Imported machines maintained by college educated technicians specialized in robotics.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They will go up a lotta-bit and I doubt you will get US consumer to agree that price increases for basic food items is a good thing.  Immigrant slave labor has been here since this country has been founded.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I worked ag when I was younger. Picked cherries among other things.

These companies have become far too dependent on immigrant slave labor. It'll be painful and prices will go up a little bit but in the end it'll be worth it.

They will go up a lotta-bit and I doubt you will get US consumer to agree that price increases for basic food items is a good thing.  Immigrant slave labor has been here since this country has been founded.

You are already paying higher prices through taxes that support these illegals with free healthcare, school for their illegal kids, WIC, welfare, food stamps for the anchor babies. The price will only be shifted to ALL CONSUMERS instead of just those of us that actually pay taxes.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You are already paying higher prices through taxes that support these illegals with free healthcare, school for their illegal kids, WIC, welfare, food stamps for the anchor babies. The price will only be shifted to ALL CONSUMERS instead of just those of us that actually pay taxes.
View Quote

Sounds like the solution is what I been proposing all along......cut all welfare benefits to illegals and leave it at that.  The rest is all beneficial to the economy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sounds like the solution is what I been proposing all along......cut all welfare benefits to illegals and leave it at that.  The rest is all beneficial to the economy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm all for cutting benefits to illegals but you have to cut the benefits to their anchor babies too or they will keep on coming. Cut the benefits, arrest and fine employers, the illegals will self deport.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:14:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I dont think that was far off until trump. Our sheriff was a family friend and he said deportation was essentially impossible.

Now things seem to be changing. I hear they visited several of my customers today with the local sheriff but i cant confirm yet.

Most of the africans are a few counties away so im not as familiar with them other than my rentals.
View Quote

Bullshit impossible.  Difficult, a lot of work maybe, but not impossible.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading comprehension fail.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There is a big push to use robots but we are a year away. Customers hoping they dont lose everything before then. If they get raided its probably game over.

One of them ws raided in 2012ish, lost 80 guys and very nearly went bankrupt. They were the most stable one around. The others cant take that hit.

Im a little worried ill lose my job but it has to be done. Im saving in preparation for moving and being out of work.
View Quote

I keep hearing about stupid games and stupid prizes.  I wonder if that applies here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm all for cutting benefits to illegals but you have to cut the benefits to their anchor babies too or they will keep on coming. Cut the benefits, arrest and fine employers, the illegals will self deport.
View Quote

I don't believe anchor babies are entitlement to any benefits, it's always the parent that claims the benefits with the child being the "qualifier". If parent is an illegal, they would NOT be eligible for any benefits if illegal status auto bans you.

Now once that anchor baby reaches adulthood, they are entiteled to receive welfare....whatever it might be at that time....as they are naturally born US citizen (unless 14th amendment is changed)
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Robots are the new goldrush in the dairy business.

The big 2 companies that make all the equipment have been masturbating for years about this day.

It took off a few years ago on the east coast bc white people won't milk cows for 15 or 20 an hour.  The cost of living is too high.

For most it was either robots or sell the herd.  Not saying that is bad though.
View Quote

Red or Blue?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Illegal activity = criminal.  They're all criminals.  Now, if by criminal you mean a person that is a danger to society, why the fuck does it take an EO for LE to do their jobs?  Government is a clusterfuck.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't think a temporary visa program might be appropriate?  Even if you completely cut off welfare there will be people that refuse to work/follow migrant labor type jobs around the various growing regions.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Price may not go much much at all.  When they went to mechanical tomato pickers the price of tomatos didn't go up.  

But even if prices go up it is worth it.  Each child an illegal has costs the taxpayers $300,000 to age 18.  That includes the cost of k-12 education, free day care, wic, food stamps, section 8 housing, Medicare, ER room visits, etc.  Simply isn't worth it go get some strawberries picked.  

Where I live property taxes on a 3 BR house are as much as $12,000.  Why?  Because the school system deals with one third of the students being ESOL.   They require two to three times as much resources as other students, and they pull down the performance of the rest of the school.  

Why are we keeping out computer scientists from France and doctors from Israel, people who would make our country stronger and richer while letting in low wage, low IQ, low productivity, high dependency peasants?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Price may not go much much at all.  When they went to mechanical tomato pickers the price of tomatos didn't go up.  

But even if prices go up it is worth it.  Each child an illegal has costs the taxpayers $300,000 to age 18.  That includes the cost of k-12 education, free day care, wic, food stamps, section 8 housing, Medicare, ER room visits, etc.  Simply isn't worth it go get some strawberries picked.  

Where I live property taxes on a 3 BR house are as much as $12,000.  Why?  Because the school system deals with one third of the students being ESOL.   They require two to three times as much resources as other students, and they pull down the performance of the rest of the school.  

Why are we keeping out computer scientists from France and doctors from Israel, people who would make our country stronger and richer while letting in low wage, low IQ, low productivity, high dependency peasants?
View Quote

Prices for tomatoes did go up, because if you want the same quality of tomato as pre-GMO tomato for mechanized harvesting, you have to pay considerably more of the "picked on vine" varienty. The GMO that made the Roma tomato able to handle mechanization also rendered them tasteless.  So you get a shit product now for the same price. I grown my own now to get a REAL tomato.

The each illegal child costing $300,000 to a tax payer is categorically BS statistic. Total lie.  It's even more that the cost estimate of raising a kid 0-18 by middle class family (currently at ~$235k).....

How much you pay in property taxes has NOTHING to do with illegals in school system and EVERYTHING to do with demand for housing in that locality. Not to mention illegals by very definition live in low cost location....not where housing costs $500k with $12k taxes...

We are not currently keeping out computer scientists from France and doctors from Israel.  The H1B visa programs have been growing until Trump got into office.  He wants to crack down on H1B visas so blame him.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Robots are the new goldrush in the dairy business.

The big 2 companies that make all the equipment have been masturbating for years about this day.

It took off a few years ago on the east coast bc white people won't milk cows for 15 or 20 an hour.  The cost of living is too high.

For most it was either robots or sell the herd.  Not saying that is bad though.
View Quote

Company names? Or stock symbols?  
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You mean people may have to pay their workers a real wage?

The horror.
View Quote

He's ok with women being underpaid, as long as they are picking his lettuce.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I worked ag when I was younger. Picked cherries among other things.

These companies have become far too dependent on immigrant slave labor. It'll be painful and prices will go up a little bit but in the end it'll be worth it.
View Quote

for the left and many here, this is like trying to divide by zero, when in reality it is as simple as 1+1=2
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

VS expensive illegal alien associated health care, education, and incarceration.... I'll take it.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

VS expensive illegal alien associated health care, education, and incarceration.... I'll take it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you post a credible cite/code/law that defines "imported labor" as "illegal immigrants" ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's Happening!
More at link 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's Happening!
ANNANDALE, VA (WUSA9) - Agents from the US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Agency arrested an unknown number of people at a large apartment complex in Annandale, and at at least one other location in Alexandria this week, immigration activists say, as part of what appears to be stepped up enforcement actions around the country.

At the predominantly Spanish-speaking Fairmont Gardens apartment complex in Annandale, several people said they saw a large law enforcement presence earlier in the week. None wanted to be quoted or have their names used. One man turned and walked quickly away at a reporter’s mention of the very word “immigration.”

Immigration activists said ICE agents targeted people at the complex who already had orders of deportation, but also made so-called “collateral” arrests of other people who merely lacked proper documentation, but had committed no other crime.
More at link 

Gents, this line right here is the REAL news:  "Immigration activists said ICE agents targeted people at the complex who already had orders of deportation, but also made so-called “collateral” arrests of other people who merely lacked proper documentation, but had committed no other crime."

For a decade, that was not allowed.  If you were even allowed to go after an illegal (big if), you were not allowed to bring back anyone else except the target.  In most cases, you weren't even allowed to question anyone else as to their immigration status.

That line right there tells me that ICE has been let off the leash.  This is VERY good news.  Go get 'em, boys!
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Viva la deportacion!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2017 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My customers are ag.

We are ag mechanical so we deal with skilled labor so we draw from a little better pool.

That is horseshit in Kansas the ag isn't picking fruit or vegetables it is running equipment or feeding cattle.  I grew up in the farming/ranching industry and full time hired hands are pretty common.  Large local family farm(around 5000 acres) low balled their grandsons with 10 bucks an hour and both went to work for another local guy for 15 an hour.  That is good money in rural KS.  I am assuming OP is in SW Kansas where they like illegals for the feed lots and meat packers because they are cheaper than US labor.  They can afford to pay higher but they hire illegals cause they can.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#40]
The lucky ones will be deported and won't be around to witness the wheels fall off here.  A Turd World Nation is more resilient than a first world nation with its multitude of spoiled special snowflakes.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That is horseshit in Kansas the ag isn't picking fruit or vegetables it is running equipment or feeding cattle.  I grew up in the farming/ranching industry and full time hired hands are pretty common.  Large local family farm(around 5000 acres) low balled their grandsons with 10 bucks an hour and both went to work for another local guy for 15 an hour.  That is good money in rural KS.  I am assuming OP is in SW Kansas where they like illegals for the feed lots and meat packers because they are cheaper than US labor.  They can afford to pay higher but they hire illegals cause they can.
View Quote

You really think meat packers of all people run 60% economic profits @ $10/hr that they could increase their costs by 50% when paying $15/hr and still turn profit charging the same price for their finished product?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well, lucky for this country, we all know how wrong nevertrumpers are, so most likely, Trump will redo it along with everything else....that's the problem with always being wrong...no one believes anything you opinion...
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/404934/image-144405.JPG
View Quote

Well that's another one that badly needs a Brazzers logo.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shhh, you don't want to disrupt pgaclueless narrative.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Red or Blue?
View Quote

If you mean the big two, im blue.  The competition is green/orange.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Green and SS cards are easily faked. E verify and employer sanctions coupled with no welfare bene's to illegals will get the ball rolling quicker than anything else in my estimation.
View Quote

The wall is the most idiotic bullshit ever.

Everify. Employer sanctions. Deportation.

Problem solved.  No reason for them to come here.  They will be more desperate to leave this country than they were to leave Mexico.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I never understood why the gov gave up this huge tax revenue stream all of these years.

Its massive. What is that, 10 or 20 billion a year on the low end.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Found out immigration visited one of my customers today.

Sounds like they were mostly looking for criminals, they had a list of names. My customer was prepared and had already talked to his lawyer. They locked down the buildings and no one went outside.

They still had people working that were related to the criminals they were looking for so they pulled them out and gave them the info requested. Current location etc.

Things about to get interesting.

They showed them id requested but no one left the building and immigration didnt come in.
View Quote

Am I the only one who got a freedom boner from reading this?
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:05:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The wall is the most idiotic bullshit ever.

Everify. Employer sanctions. Deportation.

Problem solved.  No reason for them to come here.  They will be more desperate to leave this country than they were to leave Mexico.
View Quote

How is that going to work when a democrat gets back in office and stops all of it with one Executive Order? We need a wall because a democrat will take office again and will again shutdown all immigration enforcement leaving us right back where we are right now. At least with a wall it will slow down the border jumpers.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm in LE.  Approximately 3 years ago, I had an already-registered sex offender, refugee feller attempt to take a 14 year old girl into his vehicle while she was trying to walk home. Once this pillar of the community was apprehended, I contacted ICE because the guy had some federal issues going on too.  Home country was Sierra Leone.  When I asked ICE Man if they had any interest in this friendly citizen, as I believed he qualified for deportation.  ICE Man laughed, literally.  He said, "I wish, but..."  Then proceeded to inform me that refugees who are from a number of countries (mainly those Northwestern African countries) are here on what is essentially political asylum, and thus, they could NOT be deported.

View Quote

He didn't need deporting - he needed to be thrown into a pen of starving hogs.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top