BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Drop a dime to BATFE.  18 USC 922(g)(5)(A) makes it a ten-year felony for an illegal alien to be in possession of a firearm.

It's even illegal for a (legal) non-resident alien to to be in possession of  a firearm unless they have a valid state issued hunting license.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just think of it...hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens...pissed off and packing.......

I look forward to the day!!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:58:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This is the onbe thread I want the ATF to read and react to

It's illegal for them to own firearms

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:59:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Drop a dime to BATFE.  18 USC 922(g)(5)(A) makes it a ten-year felony for an illegal alien to be in possession of a firearm.

BINGO!

Glad someone brought this up!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Other than not being citizens, being here illegally and illegally owning illegal firearms they are law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Pretty sure I saw this at the range today.

And yes, they had "I'm an illegal alien" t-shirt on.

You know, we have a funny custom in this country of wearing clever t-shirts that make sarcastic statements about political and social matters.

They couldn't or at least wouldn't speak english, mid-40ish and a younger one in his 20's sighting in two shotguns. They sighted them in, and then left. It's not hunting season for anything requiring slugs and it wasn't just a "fun" day out at the range.

Oh, not speaking english, eh? A sure sign of illegality if ever there was one. I know quite a few people who speak their native language around one another.

If they were illegals, maybe they are starting to get worried at ton of bricks are about to come down.

Just think of it...hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens...pissed off and packing "what's that gun from Heat?"

Yep, because you just KNEW they were illegals, eh? Let's see here...Hispanic men, with funny tshirts...who didn't speak english! OH MY GOD! Why didn't you DRAW DOWN? I mean, it's your duty as an American to be suspicious of anyone who looks foreign!

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just think of it...hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens...pissed off and packing.......

www.hunt101.com/img/308622.jpg

I can't wait eather.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:06:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Kinda reminds me of an old joke..."We shoot CANS at our range"

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:07:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.hunt101.com/img/308622.jpg

all that camo and you left your blingtacular polished stainless barrel shiney?

sniper bait
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, you just KNOW that they were illegals, huh.

Oh boy here we go with "how do you know they were illegals?"

If it walks, talks, smells and acts like a duck......

Dont get him started. Next thing you know, his holier-than-thou-ness will be here calling you a liberal.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#11]
When the "SHTF" do I shoot at illegals or the "non-latinos" who shoot at me 'cause
I "look Mexican" even though I was born in the USA?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
When the "SHTF" do I shoot at illegals or the "non-latinos" who shoot at me 'cause

welcome to the Balkans
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#13]
I was at the range a few weekends ago here in Charleston and a Honda Civic pulled up.  Out came about 17 latinos speaking something other than english (I'm assuming spanish) and one shotgun.  They didn't try to talk to anyone else there (about 30 or so others there at the time) just took their folgers can out about 30 yards and each one took a turn shooting it 2 or 3 times, then they all piled back in the car and left.  Had no idea what that was about either.  Sounds like it's not uncommon lately though.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Depends on who you join up with.

In SHTF could be a tough situation for you. I don't envy you that but I doubt it will happen. In any event, should it happen the lines will be drawn on a political basis IMO.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Well my friend, in this situation I suggest you do as I plan on doing, BUY ETRA AMMO!!! so you can shoot in both directions!!!........
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
 Call INS or ICE its illegal to have a firearm if your illegal or maybe 2 negatives make a positive.

Thats only for multiplication....So if they were having sex while holding a firearm...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

We will give you an armband or something so we an identify you
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I think thousands Mexican Military have already infiltrated the US pretending to be here for work. You wouldn't see them at the range, they already know how to shoot. I'm thinking they are waiting on orders to take out specific targets
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Similar situation here.

I believe in the ARFCOM tradition we would have to shoot both.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We will give you an armband or something so we an identify you

Will it have a "bullseye" on it?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:10:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Been nice knowin' ya!  Reminds me of this:

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Wasn't INS made defunct and renamed to ICE???

If so, we could all go strolling up and down the range in blue windbreakers with the giant yellow INS on the back, and not be in violation of impersonating an officer......and we'd probably free up a few benches for the rest of us LEGAL AMERICAN shooters when they skeedaddle back to the Chevy and head home.

I think you may be onto something...

Since INS ceased to exist in any function on March 1, 2003... it should actually be legal to impersonate an INS officer, since they no longer exist.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think some of you are becoming a little paranoid......

Pinche pendejos......

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

If Ceasar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar....

Well then, TUA MATER TAM ANTIQUIOR UT LINGUAM LATINE LOQUATUR, or if you don't like that one try this, VIR SAPIT QUI PAUCA LOQUITOR, or as always, IN VINO VERITAS.

Now may, PAX VOBISCUM......

See, google is my friend too.....

This is why no one comes to GD. It starts out as a perfectly good thread and then someone RUINS IT by breaking out in Latin.

//

"Latin's a dead tongue, as dead as dead can be.
It killed off all the Romans, and now it's killing me."

CAVE CANEM
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Other than not being citizens, being here illegally and illegally owning illegal firearms they are law abiding citizens.

Thank you, Atty Gen. Gonzales. Now we know where you spend your off-hours- here, at ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Make all the pro-gun illegals citizens, send the rest to Mexico, New York or San Francisco.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
 Call INS or ICE its illegal to have a firearm if your illegal or maybe 2 negatives make a positive.

<grandpa simpson>You young whippersnappers don't remember a time when a call to INS or even the mention of INS would make an illegals knees start to shake.  Nowadays, the illegals just give them the finger and laugh.  I think it was California that passed the first laws making it "illegal" for LEOs to ask someone about their citizenship status.  That was the beginning of the end as far as I was concerned.  The second nail in the coffin was when INS decided to focus on revenue generation as opposed to enforcement.  I guess with states like CA passing stupid laws like that, they didn't have much choice. </grandpa simpson>
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Perhaps you should assimulate into American culture and dress and groom yuourself like an American of Latino decent rather than a Mexican of Latino decent then?

My wife works at the county jail. When new inmates are sent into the general population they all are dressed in identical jail uniforms.  yet the other inmates can tell immediately who are the Latinos from Mexico Vs the Latinos who were US born and they clic up along those lines inside. So do not presume you will be confused for a brown Mexican when you are really a brown American.  People who live among Latinos can tell the difference.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps you should assimulate into American culture and dress and groom yuourself like an American of Latino decent rather than a Mexican of Latino decent then?

My wife works at the county jail. When new inmates are sent into the general population they all are dressed in identical jail uniforms.  yet the other inmates can tell immediately who are the Latinos from Mexico Vs the Latinos who were US born and they clic up along those lines inside. So do not presume you will be confused for a brown Mexican when you are really a brown American.  People who live among Latinos can tell the difference.

What do you think that all Latinos dress in Sarapes and guaraches with big Sombreo's??
I'm not worried about other Latinos being able to recognize me as an American, I'm worried about all the gringos who paint us all with the same brush, in their eyes we are all 'Beaners' whether we are Americans or not.....
And not all Latinos are unable or unwilling to assimilate, I've done just fine, as did my parents and grandparents and their parents before them....
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you think that all Latinos dress in Sarapes and guaraches with big Sombreo's??

Nope.  Quite the opposite.  Mexican born latinos have entirely different styles of dress and grooming standards, speach patterns, cultural traditions than US born Latinos.

Want a simplistic example?  

You see two Latino men. One has curly medium length hair, a bushy mustache, skintight wranglers, cowboy boots and stetson.  he's driving a chevy silverado with a brama bull on the hood.  His very dark complected girlfriend is wearing her best bright red dress to go shopping at the swap meet.

The other has a shaved head, goatee, is wearing a raiders jersey and dickies.  He is driving a lowered Honda accord. His girlfried is overweight, light skinned, has false nails and is and wearing brown makeup.

Which one was born in Mexico and which one was born in southern california?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:10:44 AM EDT
[#30]
I know, Iknow!!!!!

Ist Mexican born.

2nd US born.

My turn. My turn.Person of hispanic descent with a very conspicuous mullett and a Harley t-shirt, Bregans, key-chain w/biker wallet, baggie denim jeans. US born or mexican born?

don't ya just love stereotyping?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:20:40 AM EDT
[#31]
IB89grand to let us know if he was there he could tell us their citizenship status
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:32:31 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pretty sure I saw this at the range today.

And yes, they had "I'm an illegal alien" t-shirt on.

You know, we have a funny custom in this country of wearing clever t-shirts that make sarcastic statements about political and social matters.

Notice the winking icon? This was a sarcastic comment for the bashers that will come in.

They couldn't or at least wouldn't speak english, mid-40ish and a younger one in his 20's sighting in two shotguns. They sighted them in, and then left. It's not hunting season for anything requiring slugs and it wasn't just a "fun" day out at the range.

Oh, not speaking english, eh? A sure sign of illegality if ever there was one. I know quite a few people who speak their native language around one another.

Not a lot of hispanics in this area. Especially that won't or don't speak English. But the illegal population is growing and they are doing cheap construction jobs for the liberals around here. Draw your own conclusions.

If they were illegals, maybe they are starting to get worried at ton of bricks are about to come down.

Just think of it...hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens...pissed off and packing "what's that gun from Heat?"

Yep, because you just KNEW they were illegals, eh? Let's see here...Hispanic men, with funny tshirts...who didn't speak english!  (Do you know how to read and comprehend?) OH MY GOD! Why didn't you DRAW DOWN? I mean, it's your duty as an American to be suspicious of anyone who looks foreign!

You need to relax. This is a serious issue, but this thread was to enlighten people that one day, millions of illegals could or might start some large scale riots or worse if they don't get their way with our corrupt politicians.

And yes, I actually saw these people I described at the range...WITHOUT THE T-SHIRTS.

What a dumbass!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:33:29 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

welcome to the Balkans

Bingo!

And it's coming.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#34]
FULLY ASSIMILATED...

No "ethnic" clothing, accent, jewelery, cars. NOTHING!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top