Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm staying right here in my litte piece of the SW LA prairie.

I've got decent neighbors, a good stash of supplies, my family is going to rally here, and I have clear fields of fire in every direction.

LC
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Everyone planning on relocation should read "How to survive the end of the world as we know it". It gives a description of what a mass exodus from urban areas would look like and the ensuing problems that poorly equipped people will deal with. It's also pretty sobering in regards to explaining how various events would impact our infrastructure, and how vulnerable all the city dwellers will find themselves in short order.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

Rendezvous point Charlie still in effect?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Tell everyone in my group to top off everything in their respective areas of expertise. Round up any books that might be needed. Meds and supplies as possible. Fill every container not suitable for potable water with fuel. Spare parts and fluids for the machinery and tools. Make a run to HD or Lowes and stock up on various construction materials etc.

Make sure the road is ready to be barricaded as soon as I get back in town. I'll be there before zero hour.

Round up the livestock and get the perimeter set up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Hang around long enough to rescue the hot neighbor lady to formally start my EOTWAWKI harem.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Go on a shopping spree to get anything I might need (putting it all on credit), then head to a relative's place out in the boonies where they have cows and orange groves and a nice garden and a well.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

If by that you mean, Link up with roving warlord IWK, yes.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:01:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Max out credit cards and load up the F250 and trailer with supplies. I'm sure there is a diesel tanker out there that can be appropriated. Fortify first floor of home. Plywood sheets, 2x6s and quickcrete should get that done. House is made of stone. I'm already in a rural area. Take down a couple more trees to open up the 360. Start reloading.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

does a lion stretch before it takes down a gazelle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don plate carrier, stretch, put some food in a bag.

You can make that argument when you can lift your leg and lick the back of your thigh.  Until then, Rule #18, Limber Up
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Rape.

Arson.

Rape.
View Quote
"Rape, murder, arson, and rape." - just sayin'

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Given my current resources, I would settle a few scores, then assume the position (to kiss my ass goodbye).
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You can make that argument when you can lift your leg and lick the back of your thigh.  Until then, Rule #18, Limber Up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I pulled something...
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as it wasn't yer peter.  

We got a bunch of good social conservatives around here and we don't go for that shit ya know.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:21:06 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd go load up on convenience foods that don't store well so we'd have them during the first stage of things going south.  Then fill every available fuel container to have over and above normal stockpile levels.  Same with drinking water so we don't have to go to the SHTF water supply right away.  Then I'd preposition guns and ammo around the house at preplanned defensive firing positions. Finally I'd go out and block the access road, then come home and have a steak cookout on the deck and enjoy the show.

eta:  If the rules about this warning allow, I'd contact some friends and say "Alas Babylon".  They'd know what to do from there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:23:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Three car convoy to Idaho with everything edible, explodable or shootable
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Go hunting Democrats down in Denver

Note for mods:  This is a non serious reply to a non serious thread, don't ban hammer me
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Stay here...maybe load up and go raid walmart and the 2 or 3 gun stores close by for ammo.....all 3 are run by assholes anyway.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Okay, it's Page 3. How many times have people answered "masturbate furiously" already?

'Cause that's what I'd do. Masturbate.

Furiously.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Prepare to die by nagging of my family because the Wifi is down.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#21]

You spelled Tyranny wrong.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Go to Costco and max out the credit card on canned goods and water.   Literally have them forklift it out to my trucks.  

Fortify, lie low, and wait for the riots to subside.    Then take my time bugging out.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#23]
I would procure a gas tanker and fortify the house.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top