Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Conservatives are cock sucking Christian faggots who lack the ability to think freely. That is all.

Where did you live before moving to MANtana?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Conservatives are cock sucking Christian faggots who lack the ability to think freely. That is all.

Well more than 80% of this country is christian.  Maybe you should move to france or canada.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya know, just the other day I was waiting on one of my kids to finish their fencing lesson and low and behold
there was this lady and her man there.  I already knew them to be very liberal.  ( The bad kinda
liberal, I'm the good kindaas in John Locke liberal).

Any way, she turned to him and said, wanna plan Christmas dinner right now, we got a few minutes to spare.
They both took out their PDA's and started scribbling down the menu and shopping list.  And I
mean they where discussion each item on the menu.  Forgive me for sounding so
culturally indocrinated but planning a mean is not something I have ever considered doing.

During this whole
thing their "son" was throwing a hissy-fit over loosing a bout.  The mom looked up and said "he must be hungry".
The dad just looked at the kid kinda glassy eyed and went back to scribbling.  The kid was screaming
at the coach and throwing stuff around.  For a minute I considered if I should ask them if they
needed someone to beat the tar outta their kid.

Any way, yeah the guy was a liberal pussy.

This story did seem appropriate for this thread.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:09:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually before it was edited, he implied the author was a cocksucking faggot. IIRC.

No, I'm implying that all conservatives are cock sucking faggots...  But only because I want to type something w/ an equivalent level stupidity as the author.  I swear to god these "liberals/democrat are pussies etc." posts are authored by some of the dumbest people on the planet... it's a wonder they have the ability to use a keyboard.

Methinks thou protesteth too much...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Nice

FREE

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you are male and liberal you are a pussy.  

If you are a women and republican you are ugly.

sorry, but for the most part women in politics are pretty dog ugly

usera.imagecave.com/heyheybooboo/Why_men_prefer_republican_women1.jpg
usera.imagecave.com/heyheybooboo/Why_men_prefer_republican_women2.jpg

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Last I heard Christians are against Homosexuality????

Last I heard Liberal free thinking people were the ones fighting for the right for men to suck cocks/i.e Gay marrige/legal butt piracy etc.

Please explain???

FREE

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Due to the comments presented there seems to be some confusion over my original intent. Let me restate it perhaps more clearly:

My premise is that a male must be emasculated in order to be a liberal. That's all.

Better?  

Difference is if somebody calls me a pussy then I just  blow it off cause deep down I really know I'm not. Therefore there is no offense taken. Liberal males are insecure because their male wiring says to be a man but they can't because of their self emasculation and having women to whom they feel obligated to succumb. That's why they attack like women when they get offended.
rk
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:17:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you are male and liberal you are a pussy.  

If you are a women and republican you are ugly.

sorry, but for the most part women in politics are pretty dog ugly

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:39:35 PM EDT
[#11]
COC violations
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top