Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank the Lord for answering my prayers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not celebrating until the spunk bubble is out of a job.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:27:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Defeat of Obama care will be the biggest boost to his reelection efforts he could hope for!

"look what they did to our hopes and dreams"

Obamacare is what started the ball rolling downhill for Obama and the Dems.  What makes you think people outside the far left are going to give a fuck?
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Same thing as if it's up held.

Upgrade to FPCON CHARLIE+ / DEFCON 2
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How come we never get to loot, riot, burn, and pillage?  

We have jobs to be at.

Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Rather than celebrating, I think I'll ponder what the replacement will be.
Remember, WMR's slogan is "Repeal and Replace". If he's elected we'll get a replacement. If he's not elected the President will certainly propose something.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Buy a JP trigger

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#8]
...continue living in the USA.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll be very surprised. I still think the antagonism toward 0bunghole-care shown by Kennedy et al is to make it appear that they really looked at it with an open mind before deciding it's perfectly constitutional for the government to take over healthcare.

This is my thoughts/fear.
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll be very surprised. I still think the antagonism toward 0bunghole-care shown by Kennedy et al is to make it appear that they really looked at it with an open mind before deciding it's perfectly constitutional for the government to take over healthcare.

This is my thoughts/fear.

You know who wrote the majority opinion in Citizens United v. FEC that Obama publicly ridiculed during the state of the union address, right?

I don't think they are in on some secret plan together...
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
How come we never get to loot, riot, burn, and pillage?  

We have jobs to be at.  

Was my first thought too. I'm too busy making a living and providing for my family for senseless civil disobedience.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A really special cigar, a couple fingers of whiskey, and a bigass steak, rare.

How bout you?

^^^This but I might add that it will make voting for Romney (if he's the nominee,) a little easier. If Obama gets one more SCOTUS pick this type of ruling will be less likely; again that's assuming it's rules unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:00:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Defeat of Obama care will be the biggest boost to his reelection efforts he could hope for!

"look what they did to our hopes and dreams"

Obamacare is what started the ball rolling downhill for Obama and the Dems.  What makes you think people outside the far left are going to give a fuck?

This, only 30 percent think it is constitutional according to Rasmussen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:02:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Utter a prayer of thanksgiving. Breathe a sigh of relief while still shouldering the burden of CMS regulation in Mediscare.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:05:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Start shuffling

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#16]
LOL, this whole thing isn't being struck down.

And even if it is, Romney gets to throw his version of it at the courts yet again.(if he wins)

Sorry to bust yall's bubble.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:49:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Since its impossible to unravel. The whole thing has to be tossed. They will try for songle payer but it won't work. It hasn't yet (hillary care)

I figure they will simply ignore the Supreme court. and do what they want.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:18:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Since its impossible to unravel. The whole thing has to be tossed. They will try for songle payer but it won't work. It hasn't yet (hillary care)

I figure they will simply ignore the Supreme court. and do what they want.

In this hypothetical what would occur next?  How would would it be enforced?  Any thoughts?  It would be a clear violation of The Constitution and greatly overstep the bounds of enumerated powers.  Do the Governs sack up and say "You shall not pass!" and tell the Fed to back off?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top