Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok Ok. Where can I find a list of what all of these different positions are. Because I have no idea what 98c, 97b, and all of that means.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ok Ok. Where can I find a list of what all of these different positions are. Because I have no idea what 98c, 97b, and all of that means.

usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjobs/a/arjobs.htm

Also

goarmy.com/JobCatList.do?fw=careerindex

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjobs/a/arjobs.htm

Also

goarmy.com/JobCatList.do?fw=careerindex

thanks
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Join the Marines, and get Counter Intel as an MOS
Have it in your Contract.

OR.... insist on being a grunt, and then make the move from there.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
MY GUESS is that they'd have you running all over hell translating in the field. and NOT in an office.

Remember, that's a guess.

ETA, IIRC, fluency in a foriegn language is a requirement for SF duty.

If you make it through Q-course and aren't fluent in another language they'll send you to a language school.  My best friend's SF and that's what he did.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#6]
How many classes are you going to take? Don't expect to be "fluent" in Arabic after a few classes.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dont know, but the Navy has one of the best language schools in the world at Monterey.  Why not let them teach you? A few of my classmates enlisted in the Navy after graduating college, just for that program.

Dont want to go Navy.

My cousin went Navy, went ParaRescue and LOVED it
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You'd a get big fat bonus.

+1
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top