User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What other choice is there? Hide your guns, never being able to use them, and let them rust until you die?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL you make it seem so easy that you can just up and move.

What other choice is there? Hide your guns, never being able to use them, and let them rust until you die?

No, I think it's more of people taking a stand in their own front yard.  It's the Capt America thing, "No, you move."
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The best option is likely to move and consolidate to the strongest red states. The governors, elected officials, and police departments will never comply to throwing you in jail for your 30 round PMAG or something so blatantly unconstitutional.
View Quote

LOL YES THEY WILL.

You are being delusional.... again.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Do you think Hillary would let a state ignore her decrees? If not, what action do you think she will take?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
possibly civil war...
lol

Is that you Yeager? Aren't you busy looking for council in TX?

Do you think Hillary would let a state ignore her decrees? If not, what action do you think she will take?

I am not going to speculate on her action as potential POTUS. At this point, I am hoping for the best for the Country based on the fucked up choice we have.
And, what's more important I am not going to declare my intentions or actions here if she decides she wants to strip or my social and political circle of our Constitutional Rights.

Your threads and posts are nothing but uneducated drivel and no better than the shock tactics that the Left uses to cause un organized havoc within the realm of reality in which most of us on ARF live.
You should learn to shut the fuck up, listen and learn.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am not going to speculate on her action as potential POTUS. At this point, I am hoping for the best for the Country based on the fucked up choice we have.
And, what's more important I am not going to declare my intentions or actions here if she decides she wants to strip or my social and political circle of our Constitutional Rights.

Your threads and posts are nothing but uneducated drivel and no better than the shock tactics that the Left uses to cause un organized havoc within the realm of reality in which most of us on ARF live.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
possibly civil war...
lol

Is that you Yeager? Aren't you busy looking for council in TX?

Ok so with that being said we live happily ever after? I mean there comes a point in time when enough is enough and how much bitch slapping are we willing to take?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#5]
At least after the election there will nothing for the OP to post about.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
If we all move to Texas now we can keep it from turning blue, maybe even during this cycle.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:44:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If we all move to Texas now we can keep it from turning blue, maybe even during this cycle.
View Quote

Dude seriously, come on down.
Just help get the lety Cali's out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Concerned OP is Concerned
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:11:15 PM EDT
[#9]
No, they won't take your guns. And in the interest of exercising my First Amendment rights I will use my Second  Amendment rights.

CA AWB requires registration and it's about 85% fail. NY SAFE act, the county Sheriffs on record in print saying they not only refuse to enforce, but will also act to prevent enforcement. And as far as registration, again at least a 75% fail.

As for how many guns, we don't even know - 300 million is a favorite number, it could be up to 660 million: http://weaponsman.com/?p=33875

And just WHO is coming for them? Haven't done the math has somebody. Half the Feds won't show up - DOD is a lot more conservative that some think, they even get mandatory ethics briefings about NOT following illegal orders. Annually. How many Marines do you expect on your block tearing your house apart looking for guns?

There are about 25 million prior service members, just 10% standing up equals the entire DOD many of whom will be stood down by base commanders who won't comply with an illegal order to search American homes. Add 55 million gun owners in Murica, just 10% of them is another 5.5 million.

Just how do these give up your gun troll threads are we going to tolerate? The major denial and vast ignorance of even proposing it is laughable. Somebody is ignoring the math, making outrageous unsupported statements, and more than anything, making a case that some Presidential candidate is going to exercise powers as if they were some kind of third world overlord.

We are millions stronger and it's a not going to be a rollover where we just line up and turn in our guns. Not even. Trolls on threads saying that is our destiny are just that - trolls.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You are slowly going insane this election cycle.

View Quote

I think you are on to something.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We should have never let ourselves get in this position in the first place
View Quote

It took 50 years, and the road to Hell, at least starting out, was paved with good intentions.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#12]
... that and the NRA and various local political affiliations that are pro-RKBA.
After that, it's plan "B"
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Or you could at least hold off the panicking and weeping like a little girl as long as the House is in Republican control...

Mild stress?  Sure.  All the daily pants-soiling?  Excessive.
View Quote

Her people were already talking about doing UBC as an executive order in Wikileaks. That's just as legal as an AWB or mag ban, so why not? She'd own SCOTUS...
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL you make it seem so easy that you can just up and move.

You cant keep moving. Heck look at AZ, TX & CO. there changing. I NEVER imagined that day would happen.

I would love to move to Grand Junction CO.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No, they won't take your guns. And in the interest of exercising my First Amendment rights I will use my Second  Amendment rights.

CA AWB requires registration and it's about 85% fail. NY SAFE act, the county Sheriffs on record in print saying they not only refuse to enforce, but will also act to prevent enforcement. And as far as registration, again at least a 75% fail.

As for how many guns, we don't even know - 300 million is a favorite number, it could be up to 660 million: http://weaponsman.com/?p=33875

And just WHO is coming for them? Haven't done the math has somebody. Half the Feds won't show up - DOD is a lot more conservative that some think, they even get mandatory ethics briefings about NOT following illegal orders. Annually. How many Marines do you expect on your block tearing your house apart looking for guns?

There are about 25 million prior service members, just 10% standing up equals the entire DOD many of whom will be stood down by base commanders who won't comply with an illegal order to search American homes. Add 55 million gun owners in Murica, just 10% of them is another 5.5 million.

Just how do these give up your gun troll threads are we going to tolerate? The major denial and vast ignorance of even proposing it is laughable. Somebody is ignoring the math, making outrageous unsupported statements, and more than anything, making a case that some Presidential candidate is going to exercise powers as if they were some kind of third world overlord.

We are millions stronger and it's a not going to be a rollover where we just line up and turn in our guns. Not even. Trolls on threads saying that is our destiny are just that - trolls.
View Quote

Initial compliance doesn't mean anything.Once the law is on the books,it's over.Time,is on their side.

No confiscation needed.Just like the NFA-if you couldn't afford/didn't want to pay the 200.00 tax,you were more than welcome to keep your shit.'Course if you were caught with it.........

Same in NY and all the other commie shitholes-keep whatever you want.Just be ready for the consequences if you get caught.No need to go door to door.Again,time.is.on.their.side.

Interesting times........
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Her people were already talking about doing UBC as an executive order in Wikileaks. That's just as legal as an AWB or mag ban, so why not? She'd own SCOTUS...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or you could at least hold off the panicking and weeping like a little girl as long as the House is in Republican control...

Mild stress?  Sure.  All the daily pants-soiling?  Excessive.

They were talking about setting specific numbers for guns sold in a year before someone needs an FFL. That was what the proposal was that was ultimately dropped by the Obama administration. It's bullshit and unenforceable.

That sort of proposal is the only specific thing to be mentioned in the emails. She wants other gun control for sure, but as far as executive actions are concerned, nothing more specific has been put forward.

Does that mean she would stop there? Of course not, but let's slow down just a bit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:53:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Gym, you have to be the worst troll in ARFCOM History.  DLOKEN and his Obama chode smoking wasnt as bad as your dyslexic trump humping.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top