[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Idaho.
No, SheDaHo!!!

I'm killing myself!

Idapimp.

Youdapimp for that skanky teacher? Damn.  That sucks.  She apparently spreads for the lunch money.. Not a wise pimpvestment.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#3]
According to the middle school's website, Beach taught math and science

and apparently, she taught Carnal Knowledge 101, also.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where were they when I was a kid?  

My question too!

when I was 13 I had a smokin' hot science teacher, with big boobs. What I wouldn't have given for her to "take advantage" of me....
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Police say the relationship began in April and lasted until Thursday night.

Why did I chuckle at the way that was presented?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A woman can walk into a bar knowing they can get laid. Why do they have to diddle little boys?

Because pedophiles also come in the female form.

You know I had the same basic question. Why would a grown woman want a little boy??

And you sir answered it!

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There have always been these type of teachers.  Boys in the old days knew how to keep their mouths shut and enjoy the ride.

You got that right.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You know, now that you mention it, so were mine.  I think out of all the teachers I had, only my 2nd or 3rd grade teachers were hittable, the rest were old bags.  

I think the reason why is that the schools in yesteryear avoided sex scandals by having the old bags teaching high school students rather than the YOUNG attractive teachers.

I think it's a real bad idea having young twentysomething teachers in a high school as they are too close in age with the students.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, now that you mention it, so were mine.  I think out of all the teachers I had, only my 2nd or 3rd grade teachers were hittable, the rest were old bags.  

I think the reason why is that the schools in yesteryear avoided sex scandals by having the old bags teaching high school students rather than the YOUNG attractive teachers.

I think it's a real bad idea having young twentysomething teachers in a high school as they are too close in age with the students.

I agree but this teacher is 37.

It didn't say if she was married or not.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:00:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Utah.
Utah what?
Idaho, Alaska!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:07:22 AM EDT
[#13]
You's killing me, too funny.  Thanks I needed that today.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#14]
WTF?  DOES THIS HAPPEN EVERY WEEK NOW?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I agree but this teacher is 37.

I was just speculating on why many guys remember that all their teachers were old bags when they were in high school many years ago. I also put out a personal opinion that young twentysomething teachers should not be teaching high school as they are almost peers with the students because of their age proximity. Most of the sex scandals posted on arfcom usually involved a young teacher with a high school student that was not too much younger than she was.

As far as  this case, 37 is MILF rather than old bag. She has a few good years left, too bad she destroyed her life by fucking some boy. Better had she hooked up with some 18yo guys through singles want-ads for casual sex.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I always have wondered what these kids have that I don't

http://www.hulu.com/watch/6703/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-charlie-got-molested

"if the McPoyles got blown, and Charlie got blown...then why didn't I get blown!?"-Mac  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:35:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"The officers questioned both of them but found several inconsistencies in their explanations of why they were there."

What kind of explanation is there for a 37 y.o. teacher and a 13 y.o. boy laying in the bushes?
I'd like to see the details on this, I'll bet it was pretty laughable.

"Officer, I was using my dick to search her vagina for my lost contact lens."
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Idaho.

We got Larry Craig and a freaky teacher in Meridian...

You got a ton of freaks running around in San Francisco...not to mention the rest of the liberals who have poisoned your state...

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#19]
If only my dick was as big as my double standard on this.....

maybe then i'd have gotten some of that constantly horny just discovered my pecker vs  teacher -action!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Were teachers doing this 20, 30, 40 yrs ago?  WTF is happening all the sudden?  Are the teaching school recruiting a bunch of female pedophiles?  

I know that about 30 years ago when I was in high school a friend of mine was screwing the principal of our school (Ms. English) who was also taking him to bars.

I got my first blow job when I was 14 or 15 from a female friend of another friends dad in exchange for a few hits off a joint we were smoking. I'm gonna guess that she was in her late 30's/early 40's.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#21]
I can see it now.

The outraged father is comforting the crying mother, who is saddened that the evil bitch stole her "darling little boy" from her, destroyed his innocence.

When out of sight of the mother, dear old dad goes "That's my boy! A chip off the old block!" with a shit eating grin.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
A big dick?
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hiding in the bushes

Our girls sports coach was caught with a just graduated female student one summer and quietly disappeared.
Our hot as hell English teacher was banging a couple of the married male teachers, caught more than once but never fired.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Sick fucking people, but if I was the kid I wouldn't complain.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#25]
If a man did this he would be castrated and spend the rest of his life in prison. She will get a slap on the hand.

What is wrong with these women. I don't understand this attraction to children.

On another note what is wrong with the English in letting their kids get a sex change. First it was a 12 year old now a 9 year old.

Freaking world is going to hell in a handbasket.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
A woman can walk into a bar knowing they can get laid. Why do they have to diddle little boys?

Teachers like to teach? I dunno, but any act that will revisited mentally later by the "victim" to masturbate to isn't really abuse.

Double standard with boys? Pretty much, and that's the reason why.

Just sayin.

I had a crush on my math teacher in high school.  Damn she was hot!

The only other female teacher I was close to was my chemistry teacher.  Great person but she was a lesbian.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They always bring the bitch and apple. Duh!

I can understand misspelling words, or hitting keys next to the key you want on the keyboard, but HOW on earth do you type "and" instead of "an"???
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Our nutcase teachers are WAY hotter than her.

Yeah, the kid do better
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Idaho.

We got Larry Craig and a freaky teacher in Meridian...

You got a ton of freaks running around in San Francisco...not to mention the rest of the liberals who have poisoned your state...

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of awesomeness that is California.

Ida"hos".

or whatever they call you guys.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:06:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They always bring the bitch and apple. Duh!

I can understand misspelling words, or hitting keys next to the key you want on the keyboard, but HOW on earth do you type "and" instead of "an"???

He was busy messing with the birch and the apple?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Idaho.

My kids went to that school.  My oldest son had a teacher there who was involved in an internet relationship.  All she did in class all day was show the kids various movies such as Happy Gilmore etc.  The kids kept things quiet for her untill one day she dropped everything and ran off to New York to be with her internet beau, then the school staff contacted the parents to explain how our kids may be upset over the sudden loss of their teacher, interuption in their education, blah blah blah.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#32]
She is upset because she got arrested, and will be a sex offender for life.

Face looks ok...I wonder how the rest of her looks?

Is she a near-40 chubby fishdog?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Owned.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

No kidding.  I feel like my education was a sham.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top