Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
"Eat me, motherfucker."

(I actually type this out and delete it here about ten times a day as a stress management technique.  Eventually, I'm going to post it by accident, and then it's going to be "Bye-bye, Janie".
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:27:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Eat me, motherfucker."

(I actually type this out and delete it here about ten times a day as a stress management technique.  Eventually, I'm going to post it by accident, and then it's going to be "Bye-bye, Janie".
View Quote
Nah, as long as it was your first offense, they'd give you another chance or two.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember this rhyme and do it "rub your thumb around the bung" ..if (insert gender neutral pronoun)  pulls away, no-go, pushes back, go.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
You can't be serious thinking that you're item is worth half of what you're asking for it.

You'r  absolutely bat shit fucking crazy shove it in your ass.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Go fuck yourself with a rusty cactus, you progressive/commie/antifa piece of shit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nah, as long as it was your first offense, they'd give you another chance or two.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Eat me, motherfucker."

I've never posted anything even remotely like that.  Sadly, language rather less forceful has proven adequate.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top