BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Funny you mention that, I was just at the Pope Francis thread and the anger against the Vatican there felt more intense than the anger for ISIS here.
View Quote

Easy answer: they are moral cowards when confronted with real evil.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Page two says that is fucked up.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Exactly the atheist groups and other anti-christian groups wont say or do jack shit about muslims because they are cowardly and know that Christians are an easy target.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet the left here is not afraid to make fun of and ridicule Christianity.

But won't say how stupid Islam is, even when we have these guys tossing gay people off high rise buildings. Or saying you can't insult their religion because they'll kill you. They have no backbone and are nothing but a bunch of cowards.

They're so scared of offending Islam, that they'll not criticize this or say it's just a tiny minority. It's pathetic.

Exactly the atheist groups and other anti-christian groups wont say or do jack shit about muslims because they are cowardly and know that Christians are an easy target.

Fucking cowards and hypocrites.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1707715_.html&page=1&anc=51512795#i51512795

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#4]

You are going to hell.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

But won't say how stupid Islam is, even when we have these guys tossing gay people off high rise buildings. Or saying you can't insult their religion because they'll kill you. They have no backbone and are nothing but a bunch of cowards.

They're so scared of offending Islam, that they'll not criticize this or say it's just a tiny minority. It's pathetic.

People like Bill Maher or Dawkins are definitely lefties, and they attack islam all the time.

Your mainstream liberal doesn't attack islam not necessarily because they are afraid of it, they don't attack them because they are a "poor oppressed minority" being "held down" by the "white male, christian, patriarchy".

That's the fantasy world they live in, so even if islam was peaceful and took it all on the chin and didn't kill people (you know, like civilized people), I'd bet most lefties STILL wouldn't criticize it.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wait I thought Obama said these were our friends
View Quote

Wait, I thought obama was a "pro" homosexuality president?! Wouldn't this go against his muslim faith? Wouldn't he be in danger of being beheaded?

Maybe the islamic experts could clarify this misunderstanding for me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, that's not true. Atheist and 'anti-religious' groups say shit about islam all the time.

Either you are ignorant or lying.

If the former, you should probably try to do something to educate yourself, as being an uniformed buffoon is not very becoming.

If the latter, well, you should just come out and admit you don't give two shits about the ten commandments.  There are plenty of that christians will repeat "noble lies" for political expediency betraying their genuine lack of faith in their alleged deity. Don't be one of those people.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

People like Bill Maher or Dawkins are definitely lefties, and they attack islam all the time.

Your mainstream liberal doesn't attack islam not necessarily because they are afraid of it, they don't attack them because they are a "poor oppressed minority" being "held down" by the "white male, christian, patriarchy".

That's the fantasy world they live in, so even if islam was peaceful and took it all on the chin and didn't kill people (you know, like civilized people), I'd bet most lefties STILL wouldn't criticize it.

View Quote

But in that case it would be more understandable.

Since they are ruthless murderers of just about EVERYTHING and that doesn't trump everything else in the feeble 'tard mind makes me believe the 'tards are acting, bottom line, as they always do............as sheep.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:16:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if they're accepting US homophobes into their ranks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Since they are ruthless murderers of just about EVERYTHING and that doesn't trump everything else in the feeble 'tard mind makes me believe the 'tards are acting, bottom line, as they always do............as sheep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, i'm saying. Lets say people like ISIS killed people for the 'crimes' that are in their holy book in their own sharia societies, but did not incite terrorists to kill people in other countries.
I'd bet dollars to donuts that the left wouldn't say jack shit.
Literally, the left would yell "didn't do nuffin!" or ignore the topic all together.
Yes, of course people (including liberals, conservatives, libertarians, whoever) are more afraid to criticize Islam when you have members behaving like a bunch of savages, I just disagree that is the primary motive for liberals not to attack them.
They would put them on a pedestal regardless of how violent they were towards criticism.
Its the whole "poor oppressed, counter culture, minority" obsession that liberals have.

ETA::Just look at the liberal love affair with eastern religions, which are just as kooky, if not more so, than abrahamic ones.  Liberals rarely critcize those religions, not because they are afraid of them, but because they are "counter culture".

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:29:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How do the liberals square this with their love of all things Islam???

View Quote

They are able to because they are insane, mentally ill, POS fucks (just like their ISIS buddies).
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:30:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Most on the  left will continue their "tolerance" of Islam, regardless of their thoughts on women's rights, gay rights etc.

Just like the catholic church reconciles the whole abortion thing because they care more about wealth redistribution and social justice then unborn babies.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#14]
That was Saddam's favorite way of making
examples of people. He through them off
bridge overpasses. They usually lived and
had a severe limp or other physical injuries.  A
public example for everyone of
what not do, even though the offence is
perceived or imagined.

That's a society ruled by fear.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bill Maher is getting hammered by the left wing over his comments. He goes on television and stomps on Islam and his entire group of guests turn on him.

He is one of the very few bright spots. Otherwise, you see lots of left wing people saying we should be arresting people for burning Korans on youtube and shit like that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:32:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, i'm saying. Lets say people like ISIS killed people for the 'crimes' that are in their holy book in their own sharia societies, but did not incite terrorists to kill people in other countries.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the left wouldn't say jack shit.

Literally, the left would yell "didn't do nuffin!" or ignore the topic all together.

Yes, of course people (including liberals, conservatives, libertarians, whoever) are more afraid to criticize Islam when you have members behaving like a bunch of savages, I just disagree that is the primary motive for liberals not to attack them.

They would put them on a pedestal regardless of how violent they were towards criticism.

Its the whole "poor oppressed, counter culture, minority" obsession that liberals have.

ETA::Just look at the liberal love affair with eastern religions, which are just as kooky, if not more so, than abrahamic ones.  Liberals rarely critcize those religions, not because they are afraid of them, but because they are "counter culture".

View Quote

I see..........yup, you are probably right.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Their country, their rules?  Amirite?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:34:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bill Maher is getting hammered by the left wing over his comments. He goes on television and stomps on Islam and his entire group of guests turn on him.

He is one of the very few bright spots. Otherwise, you see lots of left wing people saying we should be arresting people for burning Korans on youtube and shit like that.
Exactly my point.

Some lefties, particuarly anti-theist lefties get it.

Most don't.

Most live in a fantasy world where white, christian, male, capitalist americans are the source of all the worlds problems, and anything that isn't two or more of those things is okay.  These people would never criticize Islam regardless if it was murdering cartoonists or sending people who criticize Islam a kindly worded letter and a free Koran.

Its not that these liberals have no backbone (which may be true), it is that they have fundamental disconnect with reality.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

You ever ask them? The backpedaling and stuttering are quickly replaced with the usual soundbites and talking points, right after they switch the narrative and start name calling.

They've got nothing.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Wait, I thought obama was a "pro" homosexuality president?! Wouldn't this go against his muslim faith? Wouldn't he be in danger of being beheaded?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait I thought Obama said these were our friends

Openly, ISIS has to be against homosexuality.  Given the strict behavioral rules for men and women outside of marriage, situational homosexual activity between men is a necessity.  I'm sure if done in private they will not be punished.  Like someone posted already, the execution of gay men is done for show to keep the sheeple in line.  It's the same as the Taliban being against opium farming until they realized how much money could be made from it.  Then as long as they got their cut it was overlooked.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
But nailing little boys in the ass on Thursdays will still be commonplace
View Quote

It wouldn't be funny if it weren't true.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'm suspicious of this story. Seems like just the story to rile up liberal sympathies.
View Quote

Same here.

Those ISIS chaps seem pretty level headed most of the time.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly my point.

Some lefties, particuarly anti-theist lefties get it.

Most don't.

Most live in a fantasy world where white, christian, male, capitalist americans are the source of all the worlds problems, and anything that isn't two or more of those things is okay.  These people would never criticize Islam regardless if it was murdering cartoonists or sending people who criticize Islam a kindly worded letter and a free Koran.

Its not that these liberals have no backbone (which may be true), it is that they have fundamental disconnect with reality.

I agree with all that. They have an issue with being born and growing up in Suburban America and think the rest of the world is peaceful and quiet... until the big bad USA goes bombing them for no reason at all.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very true.  While they defend someone urinating on the virgin Mary or an upside down Cross as "art"; they question if the Parisians didn't bring it on themselves by going too far insulting Mohammed.

Leftist cowards.  ISIS wouldn't hesitate to throw them off buildings just to hear them scream like little girls.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#28]
1. It can't be all that radical an interpretation of Islam. It's in the damn book. A radical interpretation of Islam would be to suggest that homosexuality isn't a capital crime.
2. The crowd doesn't seem all that upset over this. See also #1.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:43:46 AM EDT
[#29]
religion of peace and enlightenment.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:45:00 AM EDT
[#30]

oh fuck... well played!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Someone clearly violated the "Thursdays only" rule.

ISIS has a point; rules are rules.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#32]
CoC 1 inbound?

The other thread was locked...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:48:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe it is because they don't really care the rights of the homosexuals.

They are just using their cause to attack Christianity, and Americans traditional values.

Same as many other pet liberal causes...

That is why they throw a fit over wedding cakes, and gay marriage here but say nothing when radical islam kills or imprisons them.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#34]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm suspicious of this story. Seems like just the story to rile up liberal sympathies.
View Quote

I doubt it will rile anyone up much. They don't care about what happens over there nor do they really care much about the rights of the gays.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#36]

I can't tell.

Where does this stand on the "Embracing Diversity Scale?"

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

1. It can't be all that radical an interpretation of Islam. It's in the damn book. A radical interpretation of Islam would be to suggest that homosexuality isn't a capital crime.

2. The crowd doesn't seem all that upset over this. See also #1.
View Quote

I agree with this. If it's written in their religious book, it's normative. As is jihad.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Do you think the crowd gathered below is ISIS? I wonder why they aren't intervening?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is just sickening.  How can anyone think ISIS is anything but pure evil.

Do you think the crowd gathered below is ISIS? I wonder why they aren't intervening?

Maybe they are afraid they will be next.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#39]
I dont think these guys have seen the COEXIST bumper stickers..
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No, that's not true. Atheist and 'anti-religious' groups say shit about islam all the time.

If the former, you should probably try to do something to educate yourself, as being an uniformed buffoon is not very becoming.
If the latter, well, you should just come out and admit you don't give two shits about the ten commandments.  There are plenty of that christians will repeat "noble lies" for political expediency betraying their genuine lack of faith in their alleged deity. Don't be one of those people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not anyone close to same extent and passion.

They may fundamentally disagree with islam, but don't really seem to care much.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Savages gonna savage.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As evidenced by what?  What data do you have to support this assertion?

That a minority religion is talked about less than a majority one?

Wow, how amazing.

ETA::The only reason anyone gives a shit about Islam in this country is because of the violent and brutal shit that gets done in the name of Allah.  If they weren't doing that, no one, liberals, conservatives, NO ONE would ever think twice about it.  It would be wholly irrelevant to most people's day to day lives.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

The COEXIST concept is one of "pluralism" and is considered a product of Liberal Western Civilization.
The Islamic World considers those stickers to be banners of Western cultural Imperialism, and a threat to their "existence."
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#44]
n/m, sunday
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:As evidenced by what?  What data do you have to support this assertion?

Wow, how amazing.

View Quote

Islam is a minority religion?   I suppose.   More than a billion of them, though.

The Atheist Left controls the mainstream media.   Their committment to criticizing Islam can be seen in their overwhelming support for "Charlie Hebdoe" and how they all plastered the Muhammed cartoons all over their newspapers and broadcasts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:05:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The COEXIST concept is one of "pluralism" and is considered a product of Liberal Western Civilization.
The Islamic World considers those stickers to be banners of Western cultural Imperialism, and a threat to their "existence."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you saying bumper stickers and hashtags wont change their beliefs!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Islam is a minority religion?   I suppose.   More than a billion of them, though.

The Atheist Left controls the mainstream media.   Their committment to criticizing Islam can be seen in their overwhelming support for "Charlie Hebdoe" and how they all plastered the Muhammed cartoons all over their newspapers and broadcasts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wow, how amazing.

In this country, yes.

Sorry that you were unaware of that fact.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Don't think your anus will be safe when they invade.

Ass rape is fine during Jihad.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In this country, yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, how amazing.

In this country, yes.

Good golly, you're obnoxious.  

Can't you just communicate like a normal person?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
fucking savages
View Quote

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top