AK-105

CW

C_W,
Couple questions if I may:
Type of Stock?
Krink Kit? SBR?
is that in 762x39?
Very good looking rifle...

I lifted this pic from Tantal's. I ve got the other two rifles, this one I really don't know too much about. Ask CampyBob.

CW
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#3]
AK-105

Kinda in between a Krinkov and an AKS-74.  It is 5.45.  It would have to be an SBR.  Don't know if kits are available, I think K-Var had some at one point, but a good AK smith can get you there.  Chris at AK USA builds them.  The one in the pic is a Russian military piece.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:29:27 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 for Uzi

You can strike a governator pose and say "Say hello to my ooooooooooozee"
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Neither this or the M1919 could count since a prime factor of "evilness" is concealability. My vote goes to the classic Uzi with the short threaded barrel, folding stock and 35 rd mag. Very offensive to the classic gun-haters. Just the name "Uzi" adds to the "evil" quotient.

Not true. 1919s get real evil looking if you mount them to your vehicle.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#7]
buy an m249 saw. build a belt fed 10 gauge on the right side of it... add a thermal sight. kick out the windshield of your car and mount it on the passenger side. make auntie drive. after killing a few dozen rabbits and anyone with offensive bumper stickers, hold aunties face on the barrel till she sees the light.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:16:19 AM EDT
[#8]
amd65 is one evil looking ak style wepon yeah its got two evil hand grips
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:41:29 AM EDT
[#9]
I know many hate this pic, but you have to admit, it is funny

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top