User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You really need to change your avatar rapracing . . .

http://www.looneybird.com/graphics/LBHEAD.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you met the Cruz supporters here? Many are quite fanatical in their 'Cruz or stay home' attitude.

They will change once reality starts to dawn on them (if Cruz fails to get the nomination). Arfcom is full of brave words ("will not comply") that ring hollow.  Hardly anyone has the balls  -- or the insanity -- to go rogue and become a berserker.

I do I will vote my conscience and moral beliefs. I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils, if that is actually what it really is. Trump is a democrat

http://www.looneybird.com/graphics/LBHEAD.jpg

My ESET software is repeatedly blocking your image
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Winston Churchill once said that "If Mr. Hitler invaded Hell, I should be compelled to make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons."

That's how I feel about November.

I will vote for the Devil himself if it will stop HRC or Bernie from entering the White House.
View Quote

Winston had a way with words.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You hated it from Barack but you love it from Trump.
View Quote

Where do you get love? I'm still sending money to Cruz.

Blind support without taking into account what he is saying I think is still stupid. If Trump gets the nomination, it's because of blind support, and that's the same reason Obama got elected. And it will piss me off.

But if it comes down to Trump vs Hillary/Sanders, it's not blind support anymore, it's beyond that. It's doing whatever it takes to keep either of those two shitbags out of the whitehouse.

I could write in Cruz, but if the majority already decided they want a reality TV star, I doubt there will be enough write ins to change the outcome at that point.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Unlike your hero trump who has supported her and many other dems
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, just vote for whomever has an (R) next to his name, even if he's a Northeastern RINO(or former Democrat) or fucking Jeb Bush.  That's worked so well last time, right guys?

no unfortunately some people are fucking crybabies. If trump doesnt get it a bunch of them are voting third party or staying home or if trump does get it a bunch are staying home.

fucking babies.

in the end i oppose Clinton.

Unlike your hero trump who has supported her and many other dems

Not my hero.. I support and donate to Cruz. i will vote for him in the primary assuming he is still in it when the NC primary starts. If he is not in it during my primary i do not know who i will vote for. I cant imagine who i will vote for in the NC primary if Cruz is still not in it at that point.

Trump turns my fucking stomach. But I do support the party. If the party supports him and he runs against Clinton then I'm in ever so grudgingly.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20120422/LooneyBird_HEAD.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have you met the Cruz supporters here? Many are quite fanatical in their 'Cruz or stay home' attitude.

They will change once reality starts to dawn on them (if Cruz fails to get the nomination). Arfcom is full of brave words ("will not comply") that ring hollow.  Hardly anyone has the balls  -- or the insanity -- to go rogue and become a berserker.

I do I will vote my conscience and moral beliefs. I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils, if that is actually what it really is. Trump is a democrat

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20120422/LooneyBird_HEAD.jpg

Why is that, because I refuse to drink the kool aid and join you cult
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Winston Churchill once said that "If Mr. Hitler invaded Hell, I should be compelled to make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons."

I will vote for the Devil himself if it will stop HRC or Bernie from entering the White House.
View Quote

Trump the elitist lefty pulls off his best con ever...right in everyone's face too...they smack us with a left so much we'll beg for a right.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I feel the same way about The Candian Creeper and in the unlikely event he's the candidate I'll hold my nose tightly and vote for him because to enable one of the two communists to win is idiotic.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Keep in mind that Trump does not write a damn thing down or use teleprompters. That is why some of his stuff come off as dopey.  The dude is rambling for an hour without a script.  Can you imagine what Hillary's transcript would sound like if she did that.  Can you imagine what a rant of YOURS would read like after you let loose for an hour.

Every word, that EVERY other canidate utters is scripted, homogenized, focus group tested, and approved.  

Besides that, Trump is the only canidate that can beat Hillary and the MSM.  Plenty of Repubs could best Hillary one-on-one, but there is no doubt, come election time.....the MSM will circle the wagons around Hillary, prop her up, and usher her into POTUS.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Blind support without taking into account what he is saying I think is still stupid. If Trump gets the nomination, it's because of blind support, and that's the same reason Obama got elected. And it will piss me off.

But if it comes down to Trump vs Hillary/Sanders, it's not blind support anymore, it's beyond that. It's doing whatever it takes to keep either of those two shitbags out of the whitehouse.

I could write in Cruz, but if the majority already decided they want a reality TV star, I doubt there will be enough write ins to change the outcome at that point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You hated it from Barack but you love it from Trump.

This man gets it.        
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trump the elitist lefty pulls off his best con ever...right in everyone's face too...they smack us with a left so much we'll beg for a right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which may be true.. And if we stay home Hillary wins. if we vote and its a lie the left wins..   one way there is a chance one way there is a total loss. The way to win this is to show up strong in the primary and get the right guy in the general election.

Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Keep in mind that Trump does not write a damn thing down or use teleprompters. That is why some of his stuff come off as dopey.  The dude is rambling for an hour without a script.  Can you imagine what Hillary's transcript would sound like if she did that.  Can you imagine what a rant of YOURS would read like after you let loose for an hour.

Every word, that EVERY other canidate utters is scripted, homogenized, focus group tested, and approved.  

Besides that, Trump is the only canidate that can beat Hillary and the MSM.  Plenty of Repubs could best Hillary one-on-one, but there is no doubt, come election time.....the MSM will circle the wagons around Hillary, prop her up, and usher her into POTUS.
View Quote

Solid point..
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:37:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

when you vote satan in to keep satan out, you still got satan.

Just saying.

Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cruz can go on for hours without a script, just start reciting childrens books
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh! Didn't realize that. So that somehow justifies him going off on his little rants? When he threatens to sue Cruz because Cruz said something mean about him he is justified? You don't think he at least thought about it. When he goes of on 43 he is justified? 43 is not even in the election yet trump acts like a moron. That should be overlooked, he didn't think about it?

Really poor excuse for his rants.

ETA: Did you ever watch Cruz in a live interview. No teleprompter there and he makes sense and states the facts clearly and logically.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Which may be true.. And if we stay home Hillary wins. if we vote and its a lie the left wins..   one way there is a chance one way there is a total loss. The way to win this is to show up strong in the primary and get the right guy in the general election.

Cruz 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz 2016

My opinion as well... If it came down to it, at least there's a chance Donald may actually do what he says. We know for a fact Bern/Hilldog will.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He definitely can but he loses people pretty quickly if they can't keep up with his detailed explanations.

I think that's one area where he could do better with the general public... stop treating the debates like an actual debate competition and simplify the message.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh! Didn't realize that. So that somehow justifies him going off on his little rants? When he threatens to sue Cruz because Cruz said something mean about him he is justified? You don't think he at least thought about it. When he goes of on 43 he is justified? 43 is not even in the election yet trump acts like a moron
. That should be overlooked, he didn't think about it?

ETA: Did you ever watch Cruz in a live interview. No teleprompter there and he makes sense and states the facts clearly and logically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh! Didn't realize that. So that somehow justifies him going off on his little rants? When he threatens to sue Cruz because Cruz said something mean about him he is justified? You don't think he at least thought about it. When he goes of on 43 he is justified? 43 is not even in the election yet trump acts like a moron

Bread and circus for the unwashed masses. Same thing Zero did.

And so far it's working.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#19]
If Cruz would say something like "I will do away with all Class III firearms restrictions" I bet we'd have less Trump threads...
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz is a smart guy, no doubt about that. But, he does not have an X-factor OR  a history of EVER successfully providing a beat down of the MSM. That is what it really comes down to.  A repub has to beat the other canidate AND the MSM.  Can you give a single example of Cruz squaring off with the MSM and coming out of it stronger?  

The MSM is poking at Hillary now, sure........but it is a show, to lure in a weaker GOP canidate......thinking they can beat Hillary.  Come election time, is there ANY doubt who the MSM will support?  It is painfully obvious.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And so far it's working.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so far it's working.

You have to put your money on a winning horse. This is the race. And.......since when do you think we do NOT have a country full of fucking idiots?!!  We elected a fucking muzzie Kenyan bastard........TWICE. For fucks sake.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If Cruz would say something like "I will do away with all Class III firearms restrictions" I bet we'd have less Trump threads...
View Quote

I doubt it.

It doesn't matter what Cruz says at this point.  He will never beat Hillary+MSM.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 11:00:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You have to put your money on a winning horse. This is the race. And.......since when do you think we do NOT have a country full of fucking idiots?!!  We elected a fucking muzzie Kenyan bastard........TWICE. For fucks sake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so far it's working.

You preach to the choir good sir.    
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so far it's working.

Yep and now many here want to elect and ego maniac with no plan to get anything he says done. It is sad we haven't learned anything from the past 7 years. Four more of a liberal democrat idiot, even though he says he's not, will finish us off
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 11:07:15 AM EDT
[#25]
When Obungo was re-elected, I was certain that a repub would NEVER occupy the WH again. The numbers were impossible to overcome. There are simply more of them than us.  

Trump has given me a scintilla of hope. Only a scintilla. He can bash the shit of Hillary and the MSM.  That is his game, and in today's world......that is the game.

You can carry on about he is a dumbass this, liberal that, healthcare this....but get over it.........unfortunately.......HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE. Yes, it IS that fucked up.

Don't be fooled for a fucking second that Hillary is weakend with email, Bengazi, Bill fucking teenagers, or whatever..........come election time.......she will slaughter every other GOP canidate.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yep and now many here want to elect and ego maniac with no plan to get anything he says done. It is sad we haven't learned anything from the past 7 years. Four more of a liberal democrat idiot, even though he says he's not, will finish us off
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so far it's working.

Than you need to make a choice between a guy who says he's not a libtard and you are certain he is.......but MAYBE he isn't ........and raging cunt who openly embraces Libtardation. What is it going to be ?
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Than you need to make a choice between a guy who says he's not a libtard and you are certain he is.......but MAYBE he isn't ........and raging cunt who openly embraces Libtardation. What is it going to be ?
View Quote

His choice is to sit in the corner with his fingers in his ears and hold his breath till he turns blue.

He fails to think strategically.    
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, I'm tired of voting for whatever derpass that the RNC puts up for us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, just vote for whomever has an (R) next to his name, even if he's a Northeastern RINO(or former Democrat) or fucking Jeb Bush.  That's worked so well last time, right guys?

The alternative is Cruella DeVille or the modern day Marxist.

I'd think the choice would be clear.

No, I'm tired of voting for whatever derpass that the RNC puts up for us.

Well, 1 thing's fer DAMN sure....the RNC isn't shoving Trump down yer throat.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Have you met the Cruz supporters here?  Many are quite fanatical in their 'Cruz or stay home' attitude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one here is staying home to pout if their guy loses the nomination? What is this madness?!

Have you met the Cruz supporters here?  Many are quite fanatical in their 'Cruz or stay home' attitude.

My wife and I just voted for Cruz, and nothing short of the zombie apocalypse would keep us home ... no matter who gets the nomination

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Right, so basically a bunch of partisan hacks in here.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top