BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You sure talk purdy Bay.  How much would it cost me to buy some of them there purdy words?

That truck dosen't even have RUST!  Cool sticks though.  Funny post but, you sound just like them.

No rust.  That's pretty funny.  Ol' Blue is about 40% Bondo and gray primer.  In the pic the light is dappled so it doesn't show.  The drip edge on the roof is 100% rotted through across the front for about 2 feet - like "I can stick my finger out the roof" rotted out.  I drive every day expecting the top to just peel off and turn that bad boy into a convertible.

And yes, I can talk purdy.  In addition to the whole "endowment" thing, my other birthright was 17 years of Catholic education.  

=-09il.a/,sdmf q

q hf
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll play.

Once upon a time, there was this gentle father of a man. Let's call him "Zhukov". One day, he came back with his son ("LilZhuk") from hunting Doves. On the drive, LilZhuk had his new Gameboy Advance (GBA) with him. Upon returning to the Zhukov Dacha, his father noticed the people's water heater leaking. A plan quickly sprung to life, including a trip to the people's department store, GUM.

After a hard days work, hot water was restored to the Dacha. Only one problem remained: LilZhuk's GBA had gone missing. The wreckers and saboteurs were quickly round up and shot. LilZhuk denied knowing anything about where the missing capitalist entertainment device had been hidden. Many weeks passed. Zhukov and MrsZhukov were not pleased.

One night laying in bed, Zhukov, still fretting about the missing GBA, decided to reconnoiter the downstairs bedroom one more time. Searching under the bed did not produce any results, but then the flashlight reflected on a black piece of nylon webbing waaay in the corner up high on a bookshelf out of sight. Reaching up on the bookshelf, the missing GBA and storage bag were retrieved.

It was only then that Zhukov realized that it was he who had hidden said device way up and out of sight the day of the water heater debacle to teach the little proletarian a lesson about putting the people's property in a safe place.

This is only a hypothetical story mind you....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
capitalist entertainment device

teach the little proletarian a lesson about putting the people's property in a safe place.

You made me spit coffee out my nose twice!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll play.

Yeah, whoops.

You're right, you don't play well with others.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'll play.

Once upon a time, there was this gentle father of a man. Let's call him "Zhukov". One day, he came back with his son ("LilZhuk") from hunting Doves. On the drive, LilZhuk had his new Gameboy Advance (GBA) with him. Upon returning to the Zhukov Dacha, his father noticed the people's water heater leaking. A plan quickly sprung to life, including a trip to the people's department store, GUM.

After a hard days work, hot water was restored to the Dacha. Only one problem remained: LilZhuk's GBA had gone missing. The wreckers and saboteurs were quickly round up and shot. LilZhuk denied knowing anything about where the missing capitalist entertainment device had been hidden. Many weeks passed. Zhukov and MrsZhukov were not pleased.

One night laying in bed, Zhukov, still fretting about the missing GBA, decided to reconnoiter the downstairs bedroom one more time. Searching under the bed did not produce any results, but then the flashlight reflected on a black piece of nylon webbing waaay in the corner up high on a bookshelf out of sight. Reaching up on the bookshelf, the missing GBA and storage bag were retrieved.

It was only then that Zhukov realized that it was he who had hidden said device way up and out of sight the day of the water heater debacle to teach the little proletarian a lesson about putting the people's property in a safe place.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#7]
OK.  My hubby is on my lap top fartin around in GD(I think).  I'm walking through with laundry and see this really cute baby on the screen.  I say "That's Lil Wedge".  My husband turns his head slowly and looks and me.  "You spend to much time with these peolpe", he says. LOL
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:53:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
OK.  My hubby is on my lap top fartin around in GD(I think).  I'm walking through with laundry and see this really cute baby on the screen.  I say "That's Lil Wedge".  My husband turns his head slowly and looks and me.  "You spend to much time with these peolpe", he says. LOL

This board is great.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll play too.  Hope this isn't a you have to be there to get it story.
The GF (at the time..and we are both going past middle age) goes to the local Olive Garden where we were to meet for dinner.  She gets off work before me, so she gets there first and puts our name on the list and takes the pager that lights and vibrates when your number comes up,  and sits down to read her book.  I should add that she sings in her choir, helps out with the youth groups, and it takes a lot to get her riled.  Seems some teen age males were there, being their teen age obnoxious selves.  I noticed she had this nasty little grin when I arrived,  but my timing was perfect and it was our turn for a table.  When we were seated, I asked what was up.  She told me "I saw you pull in to the lot and the pager that was on my lap went off at the same time.  I read for another couple of seconds to get to the end of the paragraph and the loud mouth of the group said..'Hey lady, your pager is going off'.  I just looked up at him, smiled and said 'I know...but I think I'll just leave it there for a bit longer'."  I darn near choked on my breadstick.  P.S.  The kid was left speechless.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'll play...

Once upon a time,..

Dang!  Just... DANG!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:06:34 PM EDT
[#12]
LOL Mrs G,  Good thing I think he's so damn cute.  Only thing that has saved him a few times!  Well that and he runs real fast
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top