Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:31:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
OK, how smart is it take and post pics of US-SS snipers?
View Quote

WADR my Mauser friend, we still live in a free society.  Why not if it spins his pinwheel?  I wouldn't waste my time...but then I've never seen those guys either.  Besides, its not like they are a big secret...or are really trying to hide.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:42:28 AM EDT
[#2]
You should have used the opportunity to go to the roof of the building, attach a piece of white cardboard to the end of a 10 foot pole,  stick a Shoot-N-See target to the cardboard,  and write on it in day-glo paint and big letters, "Hey, SS guys!  Betcha can't hit this!"  and start swinging it back and forth over your head.

It could have been a good afternoon's entertainment.

CJ
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#3]
yea or paint a 4' long piece of 4" dia packing tube OD green and mount it on a trypod in front of a window.  see how long it takes them to "aquire and fire"

we can start a thread on how to have fun with the SS [;)]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
yea or paint a 4' long piece of 4" dia packing tube OD green and mount it on a trypod in front of a window.  see how long it takes them to "aquire and fire"

we can start a thread on how to have [red]short lived[/red] fun with the SS [;)]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:59:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I doubt the guys on the roof are "local"...

No matter where in the WORLD the President travels, he has his teams with him.

We brought back a bunch of these guys from Beijing a few years ago when Bill was visiting China. They were great guys and came up to the cockpit to chat.

I later met a USSS K-9 team handler at the White House -again a great guy who travels frequently with the President.

A big "thanks" to the (not always) Secret Service men and women who guard the President and his family!

They are not the "trained pigs" as Hillary has been reported to have referred to them in the press. In fact, any one of them would have taken a bullet for that nasty witch- that is the ULTIMATE in PROFESSIONALISM!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, that guy with the laptop is reading ar15.com!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#7]
When Clinton came to Denver once and went to eat and McCormicks(sp?) they blocked off 2 square blocks and had the suburbans parked at the intersections with the tailgates open and the floor mounted .50's read to go.  For what?  I dunno.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#8]
BigJ491, could you get a photo or two from that friend of yours with a JAR in it? I've been looking to find out what components go into one. The most I know so far -
1. In 7mm Remington Mag or .300 Win Mag
2. Remington 700 BDL long action
3. Looks like Badger bases and rings
4. Leupold 10X40 M1
5. EXTREMELY long sunshade for that scope
6. Stainless steel barrel ( Shilen always comes to mind )
7. Mc Millan A2 Stock
8. Harris bipod
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:41:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
BigJ491, could you get a photo or two from that friend of yours with a JAR in it? I've been looking to find out what components go into one. The most I know so far -
1. In 7mm Remington Mag or .300 Win Mag
2. Remington 700 BDL long action
3. Looks like Badger bases and rings
4. Leupold 10X40 M1
5. EXTREMELY long sunshade for that scope
6. Stainless steel barrel ( Shilen always comes to mind )
7. Mc Millan A2 Stock
8. Harris bipod
View Quote

From My understanding, the JAR's are not all the same.  I believe ( I could be wrong) that they let them have a little leway as far as custimizing the weapon.  

As far as getting a picture or two for you, I doubt it, but I'll check w/ my buddy about that one.  He might only be able to get me the specs, but that sounds like what you're looking for anyway.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:52:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

WADR my Mauser friend, we still live in a free society.  Why not if it spins his pinwheel?  I wouldn't waste my time...but then I've never seen those guys either.  Besides, its not like they are a big secret...or are really trying to hide.
View Quote

Those guy's in the pics are the "Decoy Snipers"!
The ones who act like their not really paying attention and trying to get the bad guys to make the first move!

It is the guys that no one ever see's that are the one's to worry about...if you are a bad guy![BD]

The real snipers are never seen.[sniper]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Those guy's in the pics are the "Decoy Snipers"!
The ones who act like their not really paying attention and trying to get the bad guys to make the first move!

It is the guys that no one ever see's that are the one's to worry about...if you are a bad guy![BD]

BigDozer66
View Quote

[rofl2]  I don't think so...
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

BigDozer66
View Quote

... These photos are a bit misleading. These guys are 25 floors up from the street. They are hardly visible to ground based foot traffic.

... and yes [b]Charging_Handle[/b], after checking th high-rez closer, you're right, it's a light fixture

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:20:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Those guys are just the spotters for the satellite integrated sniping system (SISSY). They point out targets for the satellites to shoot at.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Did you spot the building with the trap door on its roof under which is concealed an entire Patriot battery and an ICBM?

I saw it in the movies! It MUST be true! [;)]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:39:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Winston Wolf......here's your chance to sell your photo of the [s]light fixture[/s] UFO in the middle of the Motorcade to the Weekly World News or the Enquierer.  

Its essential though to come up with a good story, like Pres. Bush is really a space alien or has enlisted their help as a LONG range sniper, or even that he is being stalked by aliens or something.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:01:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Send 'em a pizza
View Quote

[rofl]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#18]
It would be kinda fun to make a really big paper airplane and fly it over to them..

If it could be done ( I probably could do it without much wind ), what would you write on it? :P
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
... Here's a better pix of their drag bags.

... Waiting to get a pic of the caravan

[url]http://members.cox.net/stevenaz1/better.jpg[/url]
View Quote

nice view with no railing in the way, wonder how cool he is being a foot or two away from plummeting to his death
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Cool pics keep us updated. Try to get the snipers to wave at you. If you have a good arm you could try to establish a comunique via two cans and a pice of string.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What is that guy supposed to be doing? If he is supposed to be cover for the president, he is a dumbass and the presidents life is just as safe without him. Looks like he has a pony tail.......Mel Gibson wannabe?
View Quote

so? what about the pony tail?  Who is to say he doesn't double as an undercover agent in which he has to look as non military as possible
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:47:25 AM EDT
[#22]
But these gentlemen are not members here it seems.

I think we would of heard from them if they were.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#23]
I saw the same guys at last year's Spring graduation ceremony at OSU.  There was a pair - shooter and spotter - at either side of the open end of the horseshoe.  I'll have to see if I can't dig up the pics I took of them.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL AWP WHORE CAMPING FAGG0T UR MOM!!1!
View Quote

Bwahahahahaha!!!
View Quote

[ROFL2]

Wear a giant bullseye and draw attention to yourself.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Sweet pics.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top