Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]
For the most people here, where you live is a great place. Safe and a great state. You dont know others like your home state
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#2]
After 36 years I left NY a month and a half ago...I havent stopped smiling since I gt here. Just got my first electric bill...$90 with the central air on!!! Car insurance went down $2000. Property tax dropped $6500. Moved into a brand new house and paying $800 a month mortgage...Just ordered a collapsabile stock and real magazines for my XD-9...

Fuck NY...

My wife went up to see her folks this weekend...I'm staying in VA...

Fuck NY...

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:12:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
After 36 years I left NY a month and a half ago...I havent stopped smiling since I gt here. Just got my first electric bill...$90 with the central air on!!! Car insurance went down $2000. Property tax dropped $6500. Moved into a brand new house and paying $800 a month mortgage...Just ordered a collapsabile stock and real magazines for my XD-9...

Fuck NY...

Fuck NY...

Welcome to Virginia. Don't forget to get your barell threaded for a flash hider and get the info how easy it is to get a Concealed Carry Permit in this state.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:00:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a chance to go to NYC for free this summer for a trip to visit and blah blah, I said no because that place is going to be nuked one day. If I visited, it would have been that day. I feel bad that anytime that place is going up in smoke, those people need to move and spread out somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:09:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think you all live in paradises compared to Colorado.

This place is the worst.

Why would anyone want to live here?

You would all be better off just to stay where you are.

No reason to move here that's for sure.

Nope, none at all.

Seydou

I'll have you know I was talking to a cute lab tech not long ago who moved to NY from Co. She said she was  happy to leave because Colorado was too conservative for her... So take that!

(Her "hit it" factor dropped big time after that comment...)
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I had a chance to go to NYC for free this summer for a trip to visit and blah blah, I said no because that place is going to be nuked one day. If I visited, it would have been that day. I feel bad that anytime that place is going up in smoke, those people need to move and spread out somewhere else.

No need to fear a nuke attack in NYC, just learn how to Duck and Cover and you'll be fine.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck NY...

Fuck NY...

Welcome to Virginia. Don't forget to get your barell threaded for a flash hider and get the info how easy it is to get a Concealed Carry Permit in this state.  

Flash hider is next on my list...man this is fun!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top