[#3]

Quoted:

Just leave a simple message like:

"Leave me alone, fatso"

That is all it takes.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:26:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Is she a fat white blond girl?

If so, tell here that of the two prominent sex-related stereotypes she may have, your attraction to her type was the false one.

She will tell her skinny friends, they will be sympathetic to her, but they might also develop a keen interest in testing out the other stereotype.

Win / win.

EDIT:  Just saw the pics.  She IS a fat white blonde girl.  Funny how predictable some things are.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Get her drunk and bang her in one of her back rolls.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If so, tell here that of the two prominent sex-related stereotypes she may have, your attraction to her type was the false one.

She will tell her skinny friends, they will be sympathetic to her, but they might also develop a keen interest in testing out the other stereotype.

Win / win.

EDIT:  Just saw the pics.  She IS a fat white blonde girl.  Funny how predictable some things are.

Racist troll...

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Win / win.

Racist troll...

It was definitely on purpose, my Arab friend kept getting irritated when I suggested he should have been a suicide bomber for Halloween.

I'm still formulating a retaliation plan.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#8]
id hit it why not could be fun
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Win / win.

Racist troll...

It was definitely on purpose, my Arab friend kept getting irritated when I suggested he should have been a suicide bomber for Halloween.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:10:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I could ignore her, be firm, or be mean - tell/show her again that I'm not interested however, that would be absolutely no fun.

<snip>

Nope, but it would be the decent thing to do.  

This girl saw you and liked you... be flattered and move on after being kind enough to respect her feelings when you say "no thanks".
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#11]
dude SIIHP at the very least
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Something like this happened/is happening to a friend of mine.  Same situation, only she also managed to get his phone #.  Last I heard she'd sent him a picture of her tits.  Watching from the sidelines is hilarious though.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#13]
What you need to do is ask this lady for something called a blow job, hope she responds positively, sit back and enjoy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#14]
It might be the best lay you ever had.  You won't know till you try...  

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Just wait till next summer, she'll be pretty hot by week 3-5.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#16]
This thread delivers.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Do men everywhere a favor and tell her that you think she's too fat. Maybe it will inspire her to lose weight.

or kill herself after a murderous rampage, or be more depressed and eat even more.  i'd just ignore her.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#18]
dunk ur junk in gravy and see wat happens
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Bear mace her.  She should get the hint.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#20]
roll her in flour and hit the wet spots
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#21]
www.fat-forums.com/

set him up an account. Post his phone # or facebook account and stuff, and post something like "shy, horny guy likes lots of luvin, the more the better!" Or something like that.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
put it in her ass?????

I have a couple of co-workers who go out "hogging" . They state that FAT chicks give the BEST HEAD!!!! When asked why...
BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Roll her around in flour and look for the wet spots??

Damn! 5 minutes too late.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#24]
My buddy, a real bastard did this to me too. Gave her my myspace (this was 2 years ago) info too. Best way is to just ignore. They will keep hounding you, but eventually get the hint. Better than stirring up any actual dialogue or drama.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:04:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

www.fat-forums.com/

set him up an account. Post his phone # or facebook account and stuff, and post something like "shy, horny guy likes lots of luvin, the more the better!" Or something like that.

This, craigslist and 4chan.

Do it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Win / win.

Racist troll...

You got pics of him? His contact info? Take out a gay online ad
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Bear mace her.  She should get the hint.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Ask her if you can pee in her butt
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Q: Do you know what a real Marine does when he wakes up with a fat girl?

A:  Fucks her once more and goes home.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:37:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The first thing you need to do is to get some new friends.

Just tell her you're spoken for - but also that the wingman had a serious crush on her, but that he's really shy.  

Sorry for the hijack

BubbaMan - I IMed you about the EE transaction - you logged in, posted - but didn't reply?

What's up?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:46:34 AM EDT
[#31]
I think  he hit it that night..maybe twice? Now he is having second thoughts because she has pics!!! LOL
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:26:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
www.fat-forums.com/

Oh WHAT THE FUCK
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top