Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
He said he is getting low on ammo. That implies he is using his stash to go shooting not buying shit now.

On the flip side, if you cant feed your kids why haven't you sold off that ammo instead of shooting it?

You need a permit to take feral pigs?

Good luck on your application, if you need it use it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#2]

You're appling to be one of the fucking gov't teet sucking leeches, yet you are shooting and have the fucking time to post on ARFCOM?

Did you sell any firearms? Sell some ammo. Get rid of the internet. Get rid of cable. Sell your tv.

Fucking discrace.

And to think I just posted a post on FB about my pay check this week having $711.67 stolen out of it for taxes. Eat well my friend. Eat well.

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In for the hilarity that I'm sure will come.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

He said he is getting low on ammo.
That implies he is using his stash to go shooting not buying shit now.

On the flip side, if you cant feed your kids why haven't you sold off that ammo instead of shooting it?

You need a permit to take feral pigs?

Good luck on your application, if you need it use it.
View Quote

Oh I forgot about that part.

Poor OP.

Here, I'll send you some ammo... and some money too. PM me your address.

I just feel. so. bad.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Get the hell out of California, it’s a lost cause and will only get worse as more and more illegal aliens flood in and the State Gov gets even more radical. It sounds like you don’t’ have much keeping you in CA; get out of there while you still can. I lived in CA twice during the mid and late 90s, once while in the USAF and a couple years later as a contractor. I miss the CA outdoors sometimes, but so much has changed for the worse, it’s like a foreign country instead of a US state, what a damn shame….

CA is it’s too far gone at this point; life is too short to stay there and put up with all that BS. There’s oil/gas related jobs in ND, TX and other areas that are paying very well, even in this crappy economy. You will have to move and you will have to work and work hard, but it sure beats applying for EBT and staying in CA.

Good luck to you and your family, everyone has ups and downs in life, but you are fighting a losing battle behind enemy lines trying to stay in CA and make a decent living.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know whether to feel bad,or be pissed off here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Get both!

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Eh. Id rather see you get it than 99 percent of the fuckers that do now. I mean if youre working and have an actual intact family. None of this baby daddy bullshit 13 kids to 26 fathers.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#10]
You live in California and wonder why you can't afford to pay your bills? Yet those who don't work 60+ hours a week, namely FSA have no problem, because; the state of CA took the cream off of your check and gave it to them.

Move. The taxes you give to the state would feed your family. And probably buy your healthcare as well.

Fuck California!
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Eh. Id rather see you get it than 99 percent of the fuckers that do now. I mean if youre working and have an actual intact family. None of this baby daddy bullshit 13 kids to 26 fathers.
View Quote

Dont speak too soon.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#12]
CA, NY and NJ aren't meant for working class people.  If you're in one of those three states, best not to have kids.  DINKs survive better.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#13]
In before norcal .!!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Get both!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get both!

Naw,I think I'll remain ignorant.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There’s oil/gas related jobs in ND, TX and other areas that are paying very well, even in this crappy economy. You will have to move and you will have to work and work.
View Quote

THIS

go to ND.  You could find a 100k job on day 1.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Turn tricks.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I would if I wasn't upside down on it. I've tried to short sell it for the past 3 years and no takers, not even the banks want it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
if you own your house sell it and move out of the PRK to a place that has a lower cost of living.

I would if I wasn't upside down on it. I've tried to short sell it for the past 3 years and no takers, not even the banks want it.

Stop paying the mortgage. Short sales are worse than foreclosures on credit reports. foreclosures are so backed up, you will probably get 6 months of free living before they even start proceedings. Or cut down to the basics and live cheap.
I took a close to 50% pay cut last year, and still don't need ebt or .gov assistance.
How much debt do you have?
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Congrats.  You will be a full fledged member of the FSA.  We look forward to reading your future posts from your Obama phone.  

By the way, I expect every one of your posts to acknowledge I am paying for you with my taxes. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Got cell phones? Dump them. Sell the ammo; sell the guns; cancel cable; stop eating out; don't have any more kids.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
if you own your house sell it and move out of the PRK to a place that has a lower cost of living.

HARP
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I have no problem with the OP doing this.  He's working 2 jobs to provide a roof over his families head.

I'd far rather pay to help a guy like this out, when he needs it, then pay for some gutter rat and his sow while they sit on the couch and play X-Box all day.

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Gogogo we all need to do this if eligible. Only way to break it once and for all because even Republicans are commie.

My views on FSA has changed from contempt to embrace after over 40 years of fighting going nowhere but a bigger welfare state and realizing only way to get rid of this stuff once and for all is break it. Starve the beast and abuse the beast until nothing can be paid or paid with worthless dollars - then we can get back to justice.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Got cell phones? Dump them. Sell the ammo; sell the guns; cancel cable; stop eating out; don't have any more kids.
View Quote

Cancel the internet, sell the car to save on gas insurance and registration, use that old foot mobile with public transportation, ride a bike, sell off things you don't need, learn to eat cheaper, make wife work, ect
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Sorry to say it OP but wouldn't be surprised if you don't qualify. It seems help is never available to the ones that really need it, the working poor.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:49:14 PM EDT
[#25]
You know they want you on the dole. Pretty soon you'll be a reliable democrat voter.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I have no problem with the OP doing this.  He's working 2 jobs to provide a roof over his families head.

I'd far rather pay to help a guy like this out, when he needs it, then pay for some gutter rat and his sow while they sit on the couch and play X-Box all day.

View Quote

Of course you would and so would I private charity took care of guys like OP just fine. Don't need feds at all which leads to disaster we have now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, since we're sharing here, I'd like to know what you do for a living and if you're willing, how much you make.

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Congrats.  You will be a full fledged member of the FSA.  We look forward to reading your future posts from your Obama phone.  

By the way, I expect every one of your posts to acknowledge I am paying for you with my taxes. You're welcome.
View Quote

You're only paying for half. They gin up the other half out of thin air. Anyway Thanks in 5 years you'll be paying me $2200 a month and medicare. Stay working I need it. I look forward to joining FSA and doing my part on the collapse. I tell my kids same thing - they just roll their eyes which I'm sure you are too.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well, since we're sharing here, I'd like to know what you do for a living and if you're willing, how much you make.

View Quote

I doubt he will answer any more questions.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

me too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Curious to see where this goes

me too

Downhill in a hurry?
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not kidding here.  OP, would you please post your monthly budget?  I bet we can help you find some extra cash with what you are making today.

Eric  

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least not until he comes up with good believable answers that is.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
CA, NY and NJ aren't meant for working class people.  If you're in one of those three states, best not to have kids.  DINKs survive better.
View Quote

+1 to that, but I would add a few more states to your list. To be blunt, with the exception of a few areas, the entire North East region is almost a lost cause for freedom loving folks of average means.

Trying to live on lower to middle class wage is becoming more and more difficult in these areas. I’m still shocked at the level of property taxes you folks pay up there, it’s downright criminal and I don’t see how anyone of average means could ever get ahead there today. I guess that is why so many young folks still live with their parents. Factor in the high prices of almost everything in these areas and I have no idea how a young couple with kids can make it.

This issue is even start to flow its way down here to Alabama. I live in one of the lowest price areas to live in the entire country, I make fair money and even we have trouble keeping our heads above water living a very frugal lifestyle with only one child.

The standard of living for the average American is dropping at a devastating pace. It’s bad enough down here in the South where cost are still ‘reasonable’, but how you guys do it in these high cost regions is beyond me. It’s almost like you folks are paying taxes to be oppressed and have a lower quality of life.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:06:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like liberals in here making excuses for the OP. He lives in Cali so of course he can't afford it and he should get help
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Downhill in a hurry?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Curious to see where this goes

me too

Downhill in a hurry?

We hit bottom Pg1
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well I went ahead and applied for EBT a 2 weeks ago. Last week I received a letter telling me that my application is in process.

I don't expect to get any assistance, but I can no longer afford to feed my family every day. I'm not down on my luck, I'm a middle class working guy (I put in 60 to 80 hours of work a week with 2 jobs) that just no longer keep food on the table due to the cost of fuel, food and taxes and bills as in medical and so on. So I applied for EBT. If I get it, good. If not, its beans and rice again for as long as I can provide.  

My wife believes I should buy more ammo and guns, but I have not been able to since Dec of 12. I still go shoot, but I'm starting to get low on ammo. And a Hunting license in Komifornia is something I cannot afford (you do not want to know how much they charge in this Communist State). If not I'd go out and get me some Boars.  

So Fuck you BHO for making it so damn hard to raise a family in the 21st century You Cock Sucker. I wish nothing but Death and Disease upon you, You Prick Fuck.

Let's see if they give Republicans any kind of Assistance. If not, this country should burn. (Sorry for the partial rant, I'm just pissed that I work so hard and have so little to provide my family with).
View Quote

I'm sitting here staring at my hunting license: I've got $45.93 for a renewal, the sole act of which which allows for rabbit hunting (which I believe it's rabbit season, but I don't hunt rabbit so I'm not sure) and $9.46 for an upland bird stamp. A boar stamp costs about $40 I believe. You mention fuel costs as being part of your problem, but unless you live in some rural community, you're probably gonna be dropping $30-$40 bucks on fuel each hunting trip, the first few being to scout out where the game is and bring nothing back, which from how you write I'm guessing you don't actually hunt.  When I was a kid my parents didn't make much money, and I grew up living in apartments in the bad part of town and eating beans and rice. there's nothing wrong with that, and it's a good way to save money (granted not fun, but sometimes nessecary). I would advise selling off all your "toys" (all but one or two guns, TV, etc) Stop fantasizing about hunting and trying to survive off the land like some pioneer, and start making real financial decisions. From what I've seen, most people can feed their families just fine if they make a budget and cut out the cable bills, fast food, trips to Vegas, etc.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Obvious troll thread is obvious but since you're trolling allow me to give you some action.
Can only afford rice and beans yet still can afford internet service eh? I imagine you have at least one cell phone as well.Do you have cable.sattelite TV?? You said kids so at least 2. I can see having one kid you can't afford by accident but you decided on multiple batches of crotch fruit you supposedly can't afford yet still have the time (despite working 60-80 hrs/week) and $$ to go shooting. Sell your guns and your low supply of ammo first before deciding that the rest of us should provide for you and yours.

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:11:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Life's tough.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Friend of mine went through some hard times, he went to see if the .gov could help..the woman told him he was not eligible because he was not black or puerto rican....He had is birth certificate and showed his mother was Puerto Rican...he was told that doesn't count you don't look Puerto Rican
View Quote

He should have shot her in the face.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Move to Tennessee bro.  Sorry about your situation.
View Quote

I'm sure the fine people of Tennessee are just itching to subsidize this trolls fiscal irresponsibility.

But it doesn't matter since this is a troll thread.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well I went ahead and applied for EBT a 2 weeks ago. Last week I received a letter telling me that my application is in process.

I don't expect to get any assistance, but I can no longer afford to feed my family every day. I'm not down on my luck, I'm a middle class working guy (I put in 60 to 80 hours of work a week with 2 jobs) that just no longer keep food on the table due to the cost of fuel, food and taxes and bills as in medical and so on. So I applied for EBT. If I get it, good. If not, its beans and rice again for as long as I can provide.  

My wife believes I should buy more ammo and guns, but I have not been able to since Dec of 12. I still go shoot, but I'm starting to get low on ammo. And a Hunting license in Komifornia is something I cannot afford (you do not want to know how much they charge in this Communist State). If not I'd go out and get me some Boars.  

So Fuck you BHO for making it so damn hard to raise a family in the 21st century You Cock Sucker. I wish nothing but Death and Disease upon you, You Prick Fuck.

Let's see if they give Republicans any kind of Assistance. If not, this country should burn. (Sorry for the partial rant, I'm just pissed that I work so hard and have so little to provide my family with).
View Quote

So your wife wants you to buy guns and ammo instead of feed your family? (COC Violation)
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Yallz bein trolled
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OP, you are in the right state. It's a friggen ATM card in the big CA IIRC.

That sounds good in theory. In practice you become attracted to the dark side and like a drug user eventually an addict.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
OP, you are in the right state. It's a friggen ATM card in the big CA IIRC.

Quoted:
Dude go for it.

Fuck all these haters that are gonna get on here slamming you.

You work your ass off and pay taxes.  Most people receiving entitlement benefits don't do shit to earn them.

If we were smart,  we would all get on them.... Or at least try.  We should be applying for every single benefit we can possibly get.

Overload this Fucking system,  clog the system up until it explodes.

We need to start going ape shit and protesting every welfare office,  food stamp office,  unemployment office.  Jam up the system so bad it can't function.

That sounds good in theory. In practice you become attracted to the dark side and like a drug user eventually an addict.

I, also, agree with this premise. Get the benefits, feed the family and give any excess to the clergy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Deer tags? Turkey tags? WTF are those?

I have a lifetime combination hunting/fishing license. Here in OK with that you don't have to buy deer and turkey tags, they are part of the license. Now if you purchase a annual license, then ya you have to buy deer and turkey tags.

Mine has paid for itself years ago.

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is it and how much?  Let's see some pics.

Lot's of BS "facts" in this thread.............

Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You live in California and wonder why you can't afford to pay your bills? Yet those who don't work 60+ hours a week, namely FSA have no problem, because; the state of CA took the cream off of your check and gave it to them.

Move. The taxes you give to the state would feed your family. And probably buy your healthcare as well.

Fuck California!
View Quote

I don't work 60+ hours/week and I have never had a problem with finances - I've lived in CA almost my entire life............  One of us is doing something wrong - of course that isn't an excuse for the BS going on in CA but the OP's "problem" is the OP, not the stupidity of state .gov
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:54:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

THIS

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There’s oil/gas related jobs in ND, TX and other areas that are paying very well, even in this crappy economy. You will have to move and you will have to work and work.

THIS

How much of that 100K will be spent on housing & food?
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:56:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#49]
I encourage EVERYONE to get EBT and as many other government hand out as possible. We are past the point of no return, the faster the system is bankrupted, the sooner we can start over.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Post your income from two jobs, and your monthly budget.

I am sure we can help you figure out where you need to make changes.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top