User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:25:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you feel that you cannot control your emotions and it will lead to violence, then it may be time for you to re-evaluate your ownership of firearms.

Hey Imbroglio... Fuck you. Fuck off.

I'm sorry FiveO but I laughed my ass off at this exchange!

Give em hell pal!

Tj
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:34:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Imbroglio is problably just some MMM or Brady Campaign supporter trying to infiltrate our forum

BTW FUCK OFF IMBROGLIO

hehe,
I think you guys all got it wrong. I've been listening to Imbroglio for what..6 years now. He just does this to keep the heat off himself. He's probably already killed a few dozen muslims and buried them in pigfat.

You go dude

The only thing 'brog has ever killed is time.  And possibly a few million of his own brain cells.

He had that many to even start with?

You would seriously be suprised at how many of those tiny brain cell thingies it takes to have an IQ of 37.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You would seriously be suprised at how many of those tiny brain cell thingies it takes to have an IQ of 37.

now THAT was good
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you feel that you cannot control your emotions and it will lead to violence, then it may be time for you to re-evaluate your ownership of firearms.

Hey Imbroglio... Fuck you. Fuck off.

AMEN! FUCK YOU!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Maybe you should re-evaluate your claim to being human.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:49:27 AM EDT
[#6]
You know guys, this is why I thought the "torture" was something that should never have happened in the first place, cos it gave fucksticks like those murderers an "excuse" to cut that poor fraggers head off.

I haven't had the chance to watch the video yet (working away from home), but if it's anything like that poor russian conscript, it's going to make me very, very coldly angry again. It's something everybody should be made to watch, particuarly those who complained about the ill-treatment of prisoners, just so they know exactly what ill-treatment really is.

And to remind them how low the human race can sink at times.

the prisoner abuse was wrong, but that is just EVIL.

/PHIl
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:34:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You know guys, this is why I thought the "torture" was something that should never have happened in the first place, cos it gave fucksticks like those murderers an "excuse" to cut that poor fraggers head off.

No it didn't.  They cut Daniel Pearl's head off long before this, they flew airplanes into the WTC long before this, they blew up the Cole long before this, they bombed embassies long before this, they killed the innocent long before this...

But you can bet that the media will try to make it LOOK like he deserved to get his head cut off.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top